• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Jim55

Jim55

seems to like Carpe

• 41 posts
  • TDM model: 2007

Posted 28 October 2020 - 12:13 am

Hi all,just bought a tdm900 and it has standard exhaust , I also have a zzr600 I'm Gona sell, the zzr has bw cans on it (2) ,I'd like to use them on tdm ,is it a bolt on job ,I think IL need link pipes ,does anybody have an idea what ones

#2 Studley Ramrod

Studley Ramrod

Monkey Boys Monkey

• Root Admin(A)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,202 posts
  • TDM model: 1993

Posted 28 October 2020 - 01:34 pm

I'm guessing you'll need BW link pipes, a quick measure of the various diameters should tell you if they're likely to fit.

Mk2a 2000 in Silver. Top end Refurb @ 41100 miles, Scottoiler, Renthal Road High Bars, Up & Back Bar Risers, Bellypan, DL650 Handguards, Capt. Picard Bar Ends, House of Henty SS Wheel spacers, New Seat Cover Fitted. 58 MPG !!  Now owned by chrisbee !   Studley's mk2a Bloggerydoodaah !  Photos of my first MK1  Photos of my MK2a  TPLQHCSRSFC No. 1 Fan

#3 srmoutinho

srmoutinho

discovering Carpe

• 16 posts
  • TDM model: 1997

Posted 28 October 2020 - 05:42 pm

Hi, i got a 97 4tx that i bought second hand. I bought it with twin double exausts from a kawasaki (at least it has kawasaki stamped on the side of one of the cans), have no idea who, when or why it was done.

Also no ideia if the size of pipes and header for the 900 and the 4tx is the same but if you need any picture or measurment from mine just ask.

Cheers

#4 chrisbee

chrisbee

Carpe Addict

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • PipPipPip
  • 391 posts
  • TDM model: 2000

Posted 12 March 2022 - 04:00 pm

Hi, i got a 97 4tx that i bought second hand. I bought it with twin double exausts from a kawasaki (at least it has kawasaki stamped on the side of one of the cans), have no idea who, when or why it was done.

Also no ideia if the size of pipes and header for the 900 and the 4tx is the same but if you need any picture or measurment from mine just ask.

Cheers

I know its an old post, but if possible, could you post some pics of the Kawasaki pipes.. i am intrigued, and also looking for twin pipe ideas. Cheers, Chris

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users