• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,396 posts
  • TDM model: 2008

Posted 16 September 2023 - 05:52 pm

Welcome to Wales Snails

:P

FFS

Edited by Favs, 16 September 2023 - 05:52 pm.

Single-handedly reviving the Wave.

2008 reg. Black TDM 900 ABS

#2 MickC

MickC

Carpe junky

• PipPipPipPip
  • 409 posts
  • TDM model: 1996

Posted 17 September 2023 - 08:55 am

Can only speake for where i live and we have 3 roads at 20mph two of them are steep single track one goes to my lane and I dont do 20 down it anyway too tight twisty and pedestrians,the other one is the main road through Rhandirmwyn and its 20 for about 200yds it too is twisty two cars wide and pedestrians so for us its ok the A40 through Llandovery is still 30 through the town so not a lot of change round here.Luckely

#3 dapleb

dapleb

Monkey Boy

• Root Admin(A)
  • 18,120 posts
  • TDM model: 1990

Posted 17 September 2023 - 09:08 am

Oxon has been 20 on most villages for about 6 months. Didn't realise Wales also.
"Whats up", "Piston Broke", "Yeah me too...hic"

If you want to mark your location on the Carpe map: http://www.carpe-tdm...opic.php?t=5117

Doin valve clearances? Use dappers valve shim exchange program and the job will be carroty - Free (other than you postin me yer shims) for sporting members.

Active member of TPLQHCSRSFC and TSRMCMAS (even though a year off) and avid fan of PM not sent.

#4 dablik

dablik

Master Intermediate Fettlin' Award 2018

• 10,759 posts
  • TDM model: 1992

Posted 17 September 2023 - 09:12 am

Oxon has been 20 on most villages for about 6 months. Didn't realise Wales also.

Daps you need a telly  :) been news for months now, blanket 20mph throughout Wales in built up areas, except where it snot.

Bigred mk1 R1 Calipers- Braided lines- Givi wing rack-Crash bungs- Hi vis bullets-PR2's- and a hoot to ride.

Quad 900 Silver Laser duo tech pipes-Scott oiler-Engine crash bars- Radiator mounted see me ring LED's-Datatool system 3 alarm -Centre stand- Extender fender-Renthal bars-Handle bar risers-Mirror extenders-BMW GS Handgaurds-Acumen uprated horn & Nautilus-Stainless steel Radiator guard-Givi wing rack-OEM screen-Yammy touring screen-MRA Vario-MRA Double bubble cut down for fast as fk riding-Tiger screen-Tank protector-Stomp grip panels-Optimate lead   Gone to Heaven  :sorry: 

1991 MK1 in need of some TLC watch this space   :) Sorted and on the Road Mick  :P  :P it's the bike that Jack built  ;) Gone to Heaven  :wub: 

#5 LAURENCEAUX

LAURENCEAUX

Carpe fan

• Pip
  • 192 posts
  • TDM model: 2009

Posted 17 September 2023 - 09:32 am

Replacing all those signs is gonna cost someone a fortune and for as long as they remain they alone indicate the maximum speed on their road.

France messed with their speed limits and many departments refused to enforce via new signage, which they said they couldn't afford.

Keep your eyes peeled because many authorities will see their transition as a great money-making exercise.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users