#281 sireastwood

sireastwood

Carpe groupie

• PipPip
  • 207 posts
  • TDM model: 2007

Posted 08 May 2011 - 07:38 pm

QUOTE(sidestand @ Sun 8th May 2011, 05:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Big thankyou to Trev & Toni for the hospitality - the welcome & food was second to none.Big BIG DITTO!!!!!!!
only to drop it on our drive right at the end of the trip
Daughter had parked her car right across the bloody drive & when I turned in, I had nowhere level to stop dry.gif -

bad ankle is now the size of a tennis ball
Ouch...Hope ya recover quick.......

That was one hell of a weekend............As said above BIG thanks to Trev & Toni.......
Food................ Gooood
Hospitality.........Gooood
Company..........Gooood
Ride out............ Oh Yeeeaaahhhhhhhh.......
Band night........Goooood
Fettlin...............she is runnin like a dream......Have a looksee at this---http://i581.photobucket.com/albums/ss257/sireastwood/DSCN1348.jpg
Huge thanks Trev.

My job this week................
http://i581.photobuc...od/DSCN1350.jpg
http://i581.photobuc...od/DSCN1349.jpg

And a big thanks to everyone who made it a great weekend Awsome.
Muppet with a spanner
I'm not afraid of death. It's the stake one puts up in order to play the game of life.
Black 07 Niner wiv scott oiler and The House Of Henty Stainless Enjun Kit(Thanks Lee)
Crash Bungs......(Thanks again Lee)
Stainless brake pad pins ...(Thanks again Lee)
Double Bubble Screen, Pipe Werx Oval Black SL Zorsts,Clear LED Rear Light Unit, Clear Indicators, PUIG Bellypan,Black Renthal 755 Medium Road Bars with Brace (Thanks Moose)

#282 trevini

trevini

has been here 4ever

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,777 posts
  • TDM model: 2004

Posted 08 May 2011 - 07:42 pm

I take it the economy has improved a little, then?

Edited by trevini, 08 May 2011 - 07:43 pm.

2004 Galaxy Blue. Owned since 486 miles.Renthal 755 bars, Bagster tank cover, Oxford heated grips, DL650 hand guards, Double Bubble screen, Scorpion Rad guard, Gel pad insert, HLD undertray, Angry Badger tailtidy,  Michelin Road 5s, Givi E21s, E46 topbox, Ohlins shock and YSS cartridge emulators   Currently not fitted - PC3, Remus Revolutions.

LCErj.jpg

Putting up with the "niner" jokes since 2005
Check out http://www.hotcoldground.co.uk we're really rather good!
Like food? I feed people -  SmokinGrillGuy <p>

#283 Moose

Moose

Master Cake Baker

• 3,312 posts
  • TDM model: no more

Posted 08 May 2011 - 07:45 pm

While ya doing the ya jobs this week ya might aswell do mine good.gif

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carpe-TDM.net - A place where everyone can have their cake and eat it!!!!!

TDM900/A 2007 Black, DL650 XTZ1200 Super Ten Handguards, Oxford Heated Grips, Double Bubble Screen, Fenda Extenda, Pipe Werx Oval Black SL Zorsts, R+G Crash Bungs, Mirror Extenders, Wilbers Rear Shock with Remote Hydraulic Preload, Wilbers Progressive Fork Springs, Scottoiler Touring Kit, Clear LED Rear Light Unit, Clear Indicators, PUIG Bellypan, V46 + 2 x E41 Keyless Luggage, Black Renthal 755 Medium Road Bars with Brace, 3 x 12v Accessory Socket, Beowolf Rad Guard.

TDM has moved on, i now own a Black 2009 Honda VFR 800 VTEC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Without cake, we are merely just people who ride bikes

#284 sireastwood

sireastwood

Carpe groupie

• PipPip
  • 207 posts
  • TDM model: 2007

Posted 08 May 2011 - 07:48 pm

QUOTE(trevini @ Sun 8th May 2011, 08:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I take it the economy has improved a little, then?

Erm just a bit i think... being able to run in top at 40mph and just roll on the gas is a big help....
Not even hit reserve yet at 206miles and we were not hangin about on the run back...... Yup Yup Yup looovin it...
Ur a wizard Trev.
Again thank you and Toni for a great weekend. good.gif
Muppet with a spanner
I'm not afraid of death. It's the stake one puts up in order to play the game of life.
Black 07 Niner wiv scott oiler and The House Of Henty Stainless Enjun Kit(Thanks Lee)
Crash Bungs......(Thanks again Lee)
Stainless brake pad pins ...(Thanks again Lee)
Double Bubble Screen, Pipe Werx Oval Black SL Zorsts,Clear LED Rear Light Unit, Clear Indicators, PUIG Bellypan,Black Renthal 755 Medium Road Bars with Brace (Thanks Moose)

#285 Moose

Moose

Master Cake Baker

• 3,312 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 08:01 pm

Right, sorry i'm a bit late posting this but slightly busy afternoon/evening.

As there are quite a few photos i thought i'd just post a link the the slideshow Photo goodness

I have had a fantastic weekend with a great ride with great people, some i have known a while and a couple of new faces.
A massive thanks to Trev and Toni for yet again providing hospitality far and beyond anything we would need.
Thanks to the Kronenbourg gods for making the gig night even better.

Whoever has the task of next years has a very high standard to live up to laugh.gif

I managed to get 186 miles til last bar flashing but that was yesterday and included the ride out, and at that pace i'm sure i must've used a little more juice than normal so i'm happy with that.

Sorry to hear of ya drop Mick, hope it's just i bit of pride damaged mate and give my thanks to Dave (Chris) for looking after me this morning with coffee

And to top it all off, the now Carpe famous Moose Cakes got loads of praise, so thanks for that - Mainly due to Steves doing gymnastics all day laugh.gif

All said and done, a thourouly spanking weekend was had, cheers everyone

Moose out

TDM900/A 2007 Black, DL650 XTZ1200 Super Ten Handguards, Oxford Heated Grips, Double Bubble Screen, Fenda Extenda, Pipe Werx Oval Black SL Zorsts, R+G Crash Bungs, Mirror Extenders, Wilbers Rear Shock with Remote Hydraulic Preload, Wilbers Progressive Fork Springs, Scottoiler Touring Kit, Clear LED Rear Light Unit, Clear Indicators, PUIG Bellypan, V46 + 2 x E41 Keyless Luggage, Black Renthal 755 Medium Road Bars with Brace, 3 x 12v Accessory Socket, Beowolf Rad Guard.

#286 TDMick

TDMick

TDMick

• 3,830 posts
  • TDM model: 2010

Posted 08 May 2011 - 08:06 pm

Sorry to hear of your trip up there Mick, Hope there's not too much damage to either of you, or the bike!

I must echo the other comments on the hospitality, which was superb, I was sorry to miss the Gig, I'll definitely find HCG next time I'm in Norfolk.
The ride was really great, we all had a few interesting moments along the way, and it held together quite well up until the last few miles! rotflmmfao.gif

Waiting at the start point Mcd's

A bit of a fettle happened at Orwells along the way.

I've no Idea where we were but we where all there rotflmmfao.gif and entertained overhead by a Jet Provost doing stunts and rolls.

We filled up Trev's place.

This would have been much better if I'd taken the picture a few seconds earlier!! blink.gif

Once again many thanks to Trev and his misses for a fabulous weekend.

Growing old is compulsory, growing up is optional
Who dies with the most toys wins!

2010 'stealth' grey 900. '14 plate. engine bars, Centre stand, datatool alarm, datatag, E22s, Cree DRLs, Barkbuster handguards, Carpe sticker. Led running lights

#287 TDMick

TDMick

TDMick

• 3,830 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 08:15 pm

Mass Murder of the insect kind

2010 'stealth' grey 900. '14 plate. engine bars, Centre stand, datatool alarm, datatag, E22s, Cree DRLs, Barkbuster handguards, Carpe sticker. Led running lights

#288 LewisBlackburn

LewisBlackburn

has been here 4ever

• 1,748 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 10:38 pm

Next time ! Im certainly coming along biggrin.gif

Look at the foooood biggrin.gif:D:D

#289 TDMick

TDMick

TDMick

• 3,830 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 11:18 pm

QUOTE(LewisBlackburn @ Sun 8th May 2011, 11:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Next time ! Im certainly coming along biggrin.gif

Look at the foooood biggrin.gif:D:D

Company was good to

#290 KCIN

KCIN

seems to like Carpe

• 77 posts
  • TDM model: 2009

Posted 09 May 2011 - 10:03 am

Brill weekend thanks to Toni and Trev for the great hospitality, and all thet were there

#291 CaptainSlow

CaptainSlow

Knight of Postsalot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 709 posts
  • TDM model: 1996

Posted 09 May 2011 - 02:52 pm

T'was a good'un! Thanks to the hardcore overnighters for supporting the band in the evening. Don't forget if you're a Facebooker to 'Like' our band page... Hot Cold Ground on Facebook.

Good photies Moose, hope you don't mind if we nick a few for the band website?

Daniel

1996 TDM850 in Yellow, Motad Nexxus, MK1 bashplate, Acerbis handguards, K&N, Xenons, Aux lamps, Bluespot calipers, Renthal 755 bars, DIY panniers, JBX-inspired gear indicator.  (Currently not on the road.)

Bikes wot I have had and dun't have any more: 1983 Honda CB125TDC, 1976 Kawasaki S1C (early KH250 stroker triple), 1986 Honda VF500F2, 1992 Kawasaki KLE500.

#292 Moose

Moose

Master Cake Baker

• 3,312 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 04:57 pm

Thats fine Mr Carway, we'll talk royalties later rotflmmfao.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users