Photo

East Anglian G2g Friday/saturday 11th/12th May 2012

• Please log in to reply
207 replies to this topic

Poll: Will you be attending

Please only vote when you are certain so we can get a good idea of numbers

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 JollyGiant

JollyGiant

Crap Citizen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,406 posts
  • TDM model: no more

Posted 06 March 2012 - 09:34 am

QUOTE(Studley Ramrod @ Tue 6th Mar 2012, 08:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Good to see Masterbarbiechef Copey steppin' up to the plate, pun intended ! clapping.gif

Can I just clarify, the racing banter is only banter and that no racing will be undertaken on the rideout.

As I'm sure most are aware, we could all be in serious trouble if the worst happened and we were found to be participating in a race. I also wanna enjoy the rideout, and eat cake along the way !
This has nothing to do with the fact that JG is a faster rider than moi, and also has a faster mokeyboike than wot I have smile.gif

Any ideas on when and how we get the food to the campsite ?

Nope, no racing, no sir-reee not at all....... tongue.gif

As for food there is Sainsbury's about 3 miles from the camp site.

Do the boy's from the eastern side of Narfulkshire want to meet at Beccles and then we can carry on from there??

My Super Modded TDM has gone to a new home :(

I'm now a carbon whore!

#42 AliG

AliG

has been here 4ever

• 1,445 posts
  • TDM model: 2010

Posted 06 March 2012 - 09:35 am

QUOTE(Moose @ Mon 5th Mar 2012, 06:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Start and finish at the campsite JG, Not too early either so as to give people time to get there and pitch up before the ride.
The blokes name at The Willows is Lee and an ex RD200 owner, he seems quite pleased to have us there.
As for keeping up, if JG does his bit right then we wont have to ride stupid and just meet up if we dont keep the pace of the snarling beast

If you translate that into real terms that mean when the Italian Steed throws a wobbler, we can pass Ian and then he can race to catch us and then put it together again while we get going and so on rotflmmfao.gif

I wanna enjoy the ride so for one wont be racing unsure.gif

As for deposit, if you would like to send any in advance to help out feel free and i'll keep a note of who does and knock it off their bill

PayPal as a gift to moose.cfc@sky.com

Are you taking a bbq Ali?

Hi Moose,
I have paypaled you £8, so that's me sorted. I will bring a bbq and also my camping stove, which has 2 rings and a grill so we should be fine.

Studders asked about getting food to the campsite and I was going to suggest that if we get a food list together, I can get it in the car. I know there's an Aldi in Brandon so When I get my tent up, I can pop up there to stock up and leave in the coolbox or we could simply go in there on the way back from the rideout. I'll make sure I bring the basics like tea and coffee and hopefully, someone might just bring some cake!!!
Ali

2004 900 - Blue with lots of goodies

2012 900 - Still adding shiny bits. Was black, changed to white and now back to black again.

#43 Studley Ramrod

Studley Ramrod

Monkey Boys Monkey

• Root Admin(A)
  • 19,211 posts
  • TDM model: 1993

Posted 06 March 2012 - 09:39 am

I'm just concerned about the longevity of my eco-friendly organic sausage unsure.gif

Mk2a 2000 in Silver. Top end Refurb @ 41100 miles, Scottoiler, Renthal Road High Bars, Up & Back Bar Risers, Bellypan, DL650 Handguards, Capt. Picard Bar Ends, House of Henty SS Wheel spacers, New Seat Cover Fitted. 58 MPG !!  Now owned by chrisbee !   Studley's mk2a Bloggerydoodaah !  Photos of my first MK1  Photos of my MK2a  TPLQHCSRSFC No. 1 Fan

#44 dablik

dablik

Master Intermediate Fettlin' Award 2018

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • 10,744 posts
  • TDM model: 1992

Posted 06 March 2012 - 09:59 am

QUOTE(Studley Ramrod @ Tue 6th Mar 2012, 09:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm just concerned about the longevity of my eco-friendly organic sausage unsure.gif

Well as there will be a lot of Niner riders going Studs i shouldn worry to much ohmy.gif it will be sizziling laugh.gif

Bigred mk1 R1 Calipers- Braided lines- Givi wing rack-Crash bungs- Hi vis bullets-PR2's- and a hoot to ride.

Quad 900 Silver Laser duo tech pipes-Scott oiler-Engine crash bars- Radiator mounted see me ring LED's-Datatool system 3 alarm -Centre stand- Extender fender-Renthal bars-Handle bar risers-Mirror extenders-BMW GS Handgaurds-Acumen uprated horn & Nautilus-Stainless steel Radiator guard-Givi wing rack-OEM screen-Yammy touring screen-MRA Vario-MRA Double bubble cut down for fast as fk riding-Tiger screen-Tank protector-Stomp grip panels-Optimate lead   Gone to Heaven  :sorry: 

1991 MK1 in need of some TLC watch this space   :) Sorted and on the Road Mick  :P  :P it's the bike that Jack built  ;) Gone to Heaven  :wub: 

#45 DazzerB

DazzerB

Knight of Postsalot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 601 posts
  • TDM model: 2005

Posted 06 March 2012 - 01:12 pm

I like a well sizzled sausage . . . wub.gif

Edited by DazzerB, 06 March 2012 - 01:12 pm.

#46 Studley Ramrod

Studley Ramrod

Monkey Boys Monkey

• Root Admin(A)
  • 19,211 posts
  • TDM model: 1993

Posted 06 March 2012 - 01:46 pm

QUOTE(Jolly Giant @ Tue 6th Mar 2012, 09:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nope, no racing, no sir-reee not at all....... tongue.gif

As for food there is Sainsbury's about 3 miles from the camp site.

Do the boy's from the eastern side of Narfulkshire want to meet at Beccles and then we can carry on from there??

biggrin.gif

Sainsbury's good.gif

Mk2a 2000 in Silver. Top end Refurb @ 41100 miles, Scottoiler, Renthal Road High Bars, Up & Back Bar Risers, Bellypan, DL650 Handguards, Capt. Picard Bar Ends, House of Henty SS Wheel spacers, New Seat Cover Fitted. 58 MPG !!  Now owned by chrisbee !   Studley's mk2a Bloggerydoodaah !  Photos of my first MK1  Photos of my MK2a  TPLQHCSRSFC No. 1 Fan

#47 Moose

Moose

Master Cake Baker

• 3,312 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 05:15 pm

I might even come up on the friday too, might as well make a weekend of it, Aldi is good for most stuff and Sainsburys for ya more luxurious stuff

I will of course be bringing a batch of Moose Rock Cakes good.gif

Anyone else fancy going up on the friday?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carpe-TDM.net - A place where everyone can have their cake and eat it!!!!!

TDM900/A 2007 Black, DL650 XTZ1200 Super Ten Handguards, Oxford Heated Grips, Double Bubble Screen, Fenda Extenda, Pipe Werx Oval Black SL Zorsts, R+G Crash Bungs, Mirror Extenders, Wilbers Rear Shock with Remote Hydraulic Preload, Wilbers Progressive Fork Springs, Scottoiler Touring Kit, Clear LED Rear Light Unit, Clear Indicators, PUIG Bellypan, V46 + 2 x E41 Keyless Luggage, Black Renthal 755 Medium Road Bars with Brace, 3 x 12v Accessory Socket, Beowolf Rad Guard.

TDM has moved on, i now own a Black 2009 Honda VFR 800 VTEC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Without cake, we are merely just people who ride bikes

#48 JollyGiant

JollyGiant

Crap Citizen

• 3,406 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 05:22 pm

QUOTE(Moose @ Tue 6th Mar 2012, 05:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I may be forced to come at 6am if you are bringing those.. clapping.gif

My Super Modded TDM has gone to a new home :(

I'm now a carbon whore!

#49 trevini

trevini

has been here 4ever

• 1,776 posts
  • TDM model: 2004

Posted 06 March 2012 - 06:22 pm

QUOTE(Jolly Giant @ Tue 6th Mar 2012, 09:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dunt mind boi. Pending wha time yooz boyz r leaving the old campsoite, I moit ave a trundle ooer.

2004 Galaxy Blue. Owned since 486 miles.Renthal 755 bars, Bagster tank cover, Oxford heated grips, DL650 hand guards, Double Bubble screen, Scorpion Rad guard, Gel pad insert, HLD undertray, Angry Badger tailtidy,  Michelin Road 5s, Givi E21s, E46 topbox, Ohlins shock and YSS cartridge emulators   Currently not fitted - PC3, Remus Revolutions.

LCErj.jpg

Putting up with the "niner" jokes since 2005
Check out http://www.hotcoldground.co.uk we're really rather good!
Like food? I feed people -  SmokinGrillGuy <p>

#50 DazzerB

DazzerB

Knight of Postsalot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 601 posts
  • TDM model: 2005

Posted 06 March 2012 - 08:44 pm

Is it OK for a couple of West Country boys to attend ? was thinking of coming over for the two nights drinks.gif , do I need to book camping for the Fri and Sat nights ?

#51 Manx1200

Manx1200

has been here 4ever

• 1,040 posts
  • TDM model: 2003

Posted 07 March 2012 - 12:46 am

QUOTE(DazzerB @ Tue 6th Mar 2012, 08:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is it OK for a couple of West Country boys to attend ? was thinking of coming over for the two nights drinks.gif , do I need to book camping for the Fri and Sat nights ?

Just remember the passports.
MotoGuzzi Norge 1200GT. for Euro touring
Triumph Street Triple. For those hooligan moments......
Beta Alp 200. For falling off In muddy bits.
I suffer from C.D.O. It's like O.C.D. but all the letters are in the correct order, just as they should be.

banner1.jpg

#52 TDMick

TDMick

TDMick

• 3,830 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 12:49 am

Bring cider!

Growing old is compulsory, growing up is optional
Who dies with the most toys wins!

2010 'stealth' grey 900. '14 plate. engine bars, Centre stand, datatool alarm, datatag, E22s, Cree DRLs, Barkbuster handguards, Carpe sticker. Led running lights

#53 Moose

Moose

Master Cake Baker

• 3,312 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 05:11 am

I've emailed Lee at the campsite and let him know that people will be booking individually for 1 or 2 nights

So if you contact him to book, just quote Carpe and he will know that we are all the same group

Email: willows-campsite@live.co.uk
Phone: 01638 715963
Address: The Willows

Hurdle Drove

West Row, nr Mildenhall

Bury St Edmunds

Suffolk

IP28 8RB

Copey and Ali i will refund ya monies if ya like to you can book yaselves

Carpe-TDM.net - A place where everyone can have their cake and eat it!!!!!

TDM900/A 2007 Black, DL650 XTZ1200 Super Ten Handguards, Oxford Heated Grips, Double Bubble Screen, Fenda Extenda, Pipe Werx Oval Black SL Zorsts, R+G Crash Bungs, Mirror Extenders, Wilbers Rear Shock with Remote Hydraulic Preload, Wilbers Progressive Fork Springs, Scottoiler Touring Kit, Clear LED Rear Light Unit, Clear Indicators, PUIG Bellypan, V46 + 2 x E41 Keyless Luggage, Black Renthal 755 Medium Road Bars with Brace, 3 x 12v Accessory Socket, Beowolf Rad Guard.

TDM has moved on, i now own a Black 2009 Honda VFR 800 VTEC

Without cake, we are merely just people who ride bikes

#54 copey

copey

Carpe Regular

• Pip
  • 113 posts
  • TDM model: 2004

Posted 07 March 2012 - 07:24 am

Copey and Ali i will refund ya monies if ya like to you can book yaselves

Iaint bothered either way, which ever's easiest for yaself chap, let me know.

Copey (Dave)

#55 dablik

dablik

• 10,744 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 10:15 am

QUOTE(Moose @ Tue 6th Mar 2012, 05:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I might even come up on the friday too, might as well make a weekend of it, Aldi is good for most stuff and Sainsburys for ya more luxurious stuff

Anyone else fancy going up on the friday?

When i eventaully find out if i can come to this ( mid Aprilish ) would prefer arriving on the Friday evening... can i post ya me tent laugh.gif

Bigred mk1 R1 Calipers- Braided lines- Givi wing rack-Crash bungs- Hi vis bullets-PR2's- and a hoot to ride.

Quad 900 Silver Laser duo tech pipes-Scott oiler-Engine crash bars- Radiator mounted see me ring LED's-Datatool system 3 alarm -Centre stand- Extender fender-Renthal bars-Handle bar risers-Mirror extenders-BMW GS Handgaurds-Acumen uprated horn & Nautilus-Stainless steel Radiator guard-Givi wing rack-OEM screen-Yammy touring screen-MRA Vario-MRA Double bubble cut down for fast as fk riding-Tiger screen-Tank protector-Stomp grip panels-Optimate lead   Gone to Heaven  :sorry: 

1991 MK1 in need of some TLC watch this space   :) Sorted and on the Road Mick  :P  :P it's the bike that Jack built  ;) Gone to Heaven  :wub: 

#56 AliG

AliG

has been here 4ever

• 1,445 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 11:17 am

QUOTE(dablik @ Wed 7th Mar 2012, 10:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
When i eventaully find out if i can come to this ( mid Aprilish ) would prefer arriving on the Friday evening... can i post ya me tent laugh.gif

No. But there will be a few of there already supping beers to provide a running commentary to your tent erection skills and generally take the p*ss.
Ali

2004 900 - Blue with lots of goodies

2012 900 - Still adding shiny bits. Was black, changed to white and now back to black again.

#57 dablik

dablik

• 10,744 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 11:24 am

QUOTE(AliG @ Wed 7th Mar 2012, 11:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No. But there will be a few of there already supping beers to provide a running commentary to your tent erection skills and generally take the p*ss.
Ali

Ya know i have never took the piss out of anyone in me life angel.gif i have a feeling that's going to change,,,, hope ya were a boy scout,,,,remember the motto laugh.gif

#58 Pippobug

Pippobug

Carpe Regular

• Pip
  • 132 posts
  • TDM model: 2002

Posted 10 March 2012 - 10:06 am

Count me in, I should be able to come up for the ride out!!!

Fil.
http://www.cimt.it/

#59 sireastwood

sireastwood

Carpe groupie

• PipPip
  • 207 posts
  • TDM model: 2007

Posted 14 March 2012 - 04:48 am

Looks like i can make this now... yahoo.gif
Just need to buy a tent....good.gif
Muppet with a spanner
I'm not afraid of death. It's the stake one puts up in order to play the game of life.
Black 07 Niner wiv scott oiler and The House Of Henty Stainless Enjun Kit(Thanks Lee)
Crash Bungs......(Thanks again Lee)
Stainless brake pad pins ...(Thanks again Lee)
Double Bubble Screen, Pipe Werx Oval Black SL Zorsts,Clear LED Rear Light Unit, Clear Indicators, PUIG Bellypan,Black Renthal 755 Medium Road Bars with Brace (Thanks Moose)

#60 sireastwood

sireastwood

Carpe groupie

• PipPip
  • 207 posts
  • TDM model: 2007

Posted 14 March 2012 - 04:48 am

Looks like i can make this now... yahoo.gif
Just need to buy a tent....good.gif

hhMMMMMM How the hell did that happen dunno.gif istupid.gif

Edited by sireastwood, 14 March 2012 - 05:34 am.

Muppet with a spanner
I'm not afraid of death. It's the stake one puts up in order to play the game of life.
Black 07 Niner wiv scott oiler and The House Of Henty Stainless Enjun Kit(Thanks Lee)
Crash Bungs......(Thanks again Lee)
Stainless brake pad pins ...(Thanks again Lee)
Double Bubble Screen, Pipe Werx Oval Black SL Zorsts,Clear LED Rear Light Unit, Clear Indicators, PUIG Bellypan,Black Renthal 755 Medium Road Bars with Brace (Thanks Moose)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users