12 replies to this topic

#1 tdm850rider

tdm850rider

Carpe Citizen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,103 posts
  • TDM model: 1992

Posted 11 December 2018 - 08:52 pm

I am getting to old to ride, so a 1992 TDM850 (Mk1), single owner, low miles For sale.

Southwest part of Pennsylvania, I want it to go to someone who can appreciate the model.

PS: Also comes with unmounted tires/tyres (front/rear)

Thomas.

(Hi everyone, I have been away for quite a while)

Attached File  decal12.jpg   72.82KB   3 downloads

The original exhaust finally sprang a leak, this is the one sided exhaust now.

Attached File  Delkevic_1sm290.jpg   122.22KB   0 downloads

Posted Image

Always tell the truth, it will gratify some of the people and astonish the rest. (Mark Twain)
£

Stebel Nautilus air-horn, Corbin seat, MRA Touring screen, single Delkevic silencer.
"I see by your outfit that you are a spaceman"(MkI (3VD) TDM Review)
Hints for using Carpe-TDM. (photo's, links, etc).

#2 dapleb

dapleb

Monkey Boy

• Root Admin(A)
  • 18,104 posts
  • TDM model: 1990

Posted 11 December 2018 - 09:32 pm

Hello dare Thomas.
"Whats up", "Piston Broke", "Yeah me too...hic"

If you want to mark your location on the Carpe map: http://www.carpe-tdm...opic.php?t=5117

Doin valve clearances? Use dappers valve shim exchange program and the job will be carroty - Free (other than you postin me yer shims) for sporting members.

Active member of TPLQHCSRSFC and TSRMCMAS (even though a year off) and avid fan of PM not sent.

#3 tdm850rider

tdm850rider

Carpe Citizen

• 6,103 posts

Posted 11 December 2018 - 09:34 pm

Hello!
Did I put this in the right place?
Posted Image

Always tell the truth, it will gratify some of the people and astonish the rest. (Mark Twain)
£

Stebel Nautilus air-horn, Corbin seat, MRA Touring screen, single Delkevic silencer.

#4 dapleb

dapleb

Monkey Boy

• Root Admin(A)
  • 18,104 posts
  • TDM model: 1990

Posted 11 December 2018 - 09:47 pm

You did. Hope all is good with you. Sorry to ear ewe is selling the boike!
"Whats up", "Piston Broke", "Yeah me too...hic"

If you want to mark your location on the Carpe map: http://www.carpe-tdm...opic.php?t=5117

Doin valve clearances? Use dappers valve shim exchange program and the job will be carroty - Free (other than you postin me yer shims) for sporting members.

Active member of TPLQHCSRSFC and TSRMCMAS (even though a year off) and avid fan of PM not sent.

#5 tdm850rider

tdm850rider

Carpe Citizen

• 6,103 posts

Posted 11 December 2018 - 09:53 pm

Not as sorry as I am...
Legs just not up to it anymore.
Posted Image

£

#6 JMC

JMC

Carpe groupie

• PipPip
  • 257 posts
  • TDM model: 2000

Posted 11 December 2018 - 11:17 pm

Bike looks very well kept, well done and best of luck with the sale, will you be riding something smaller ?

Edited by JMC, 11 December 2018 - 11:18 pm.

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"
Hunter S. Thompson.

#7 Studley Ramrod

Studley Ramrod

Monkey Boys Monkey

• Root Admin(A)
  • 19,202 posts
  • TDM model: 1993

Posted 12 December 2018 - 09:41 am

Hi Thomas, hope you are well. Sorry to hear you're selling the bike but good luck with the sale.

Mk2a 2000 in Silver. Top end Refurb @ 41100 miles, Scottoiler, Renthal Road High Bars, Up & Back Bar Risers, Bellypan, DL650 Handguards, Capt. Picard Bar Ends, House of Henty SS Wheel spacers, New Seat Cover Fitted. 58 MPG !!  Now owned by chrisbee !   Studley's mk2a Bloggerydoodaah !  Photos of my first MK1  Photos of my MK2a  TPLQHCSRSFC No. 1 Fan

#8 Gdogg

Gdogg

has been here 4ever

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • 1,160 posts
  • TDM model: 2000

Posted 12 December 2018 - 06:02 pm

That's smart  :good:

Good luck with the sale.

<p> Now Sold 😔......850 MK2A 4TX6 in Silver, Stainless steel hand rolled slip on end can, stainless 2into1 headers, K&N air filter, Hagon progressive front springs, Gdogg modified rear shock, Else Made "Ridgeback" Gel Seat, Gdogg under seat fender extender, Powrspark leads, Carbon fiber effect vinyl wrap fairing decals & logos, Michelin Pilot Road2's, V-Strom hand guards, Givi monorack & box (colour matched side rails).

#9 tdm850rider

tdm850rider

Carpe Citizen

• 6,103 posts

Posted 14 December 2018 - 04:33 pm

Hi Thomas, hope you are well.

Thanks, health ok it's just my 69 year old legs. (grin)
Posted Image

£

#10 wicklamulla

wicklamulla

is it Jizzy Rascal time yet.....?

• 12,211 posts
  • Location:Parish of Cruwys (pronounced 'Cruise' just loike Tom) Morchard, Mid Devon.
  • TDM model: 1999

Posted 20 December 2018 - 10:43 pm

THenkel ! we'll be sorry ta see ya go.  I was tinkin' bout yew recently as ya had gone quiet. W

spyball alarm/immob, bluespot brake calipers and Stainless hoses, Fournales air adjustable shock with Remote Resevoir, forks raised 10mm thru yokes, racetech linear fork springs in 15 wt oil, Kappa wingrack/luggage, heated grips, Kedo handguards, dual heat controller to power heated jacket liner and or pants!!, Stebel 136DB horn, K&N air filter, colour matched Baglux tank cover (magnetic tank bag modified to fit cover), osram +50% headloight bulbs, headlight protector,"NitramSpecial" parking loight, tail light indicators all running on LED's & incorporate "Lite Buddies", MK7 Scottoiler fitted, taller screen, 2-2 stainless steel CCC's, Devil stainless down pipes. MKI Renntec engine crash bars & sump guard.
engine changed july 2007 on a dyno run it made 79.1BHP / Torque 59.9Had a brief flirtation with a 1999 MKIIa but it blew an exaust valve on the M5 so was sold on to be repaired.

I loike tay and hang sangwiches !

www.kenhogantreeservices.co.uk

http://s33.photobuck...77/wickla/?sc=6

http://reg.imageshack.us/v_images.php

post-1-1150550733.gifpost-1-1150550726.gifpost-1-1150559830.gif

#11 tdm850rider

tdm850rider

Carpe Citizen

• 6,103 posts

Posted 17 March 2019 - 06:55 pm

THenkel ! we'll be sorry ta see ya go.  I was tinkin' bout yew recently as ya had gone quiet. W

I will still be stopping in even if I don't ride anymore. Planned on riding to 70, made it to 69.  :good:

Posted Image

£

#12 wicklamulla

wicklamulla

is it Jizzy Rascal time yet.....?

• 12,211 posts
  • Location:Parish of Cruwys (pronounced 'Cruise' just loike Tom) Morchard, Mid Devon.
  • TDM model: 1999

Posted 18 March 2019 - 12:45 am

I will still be stopping in even if I don't ride anymore. Planned on riding to 70, made it to 69.  :good:

good job man.  did it sell yet?

spyball alarm/immob, bluespot brake calipers and Stainless hoses, Fournales air adjustable shock with Remote Resevoir, forks raised 10mm thru yokes, racetech linear fork springs in 15 wt oil, Kappa wingrack/luggage, heated grips, Kedo handguards, dual heat controller to power heated jacket liner and or pants!!, Stebel 136DB horn, K&N air filter, colour matched Baglux tank cover (magnetic tank bag modified to fit cover), osram +50% headloight bulbs, headlight protector,"NitramSpecial" parking loight, tail light indicators all running on LED's & incorporate "Lite Buddies", MK7 Scottoiler fitted, taller screen, 2-2 stainless steel CCC's, Devil stainless down pipes. MKI Renntec engine crash bars & sump guard.
engine changed july 2007 on a dyno run it made 79.1BHP / Torque 59.9Had a brief flirtation with a 1999 MKIIa but it blew an exaust valve on the M5 so was sold on to be repaired.

I loike tay and hang sangwiches !

www.kenhogantreeservices.co.uk

http://s33.photobuck...77/wickla/?sc=6

http://reg.imageshack.us/v_images.php

post-1-1150550733.gifpost-1-1150550726.gifpost-1-1150559830.gif

#13 tdm850rider

tdm850rider

Carpe Citizen

• 6,103 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 02:24 pm

good job man.  did it sell yet?

Hoping it won't actually, working on my legs and a sidecar is always an option.
2,000 USD is steep here, people want 500.
Screw that, I'll keep it as an object d' art first.
Posted Image

£

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users