• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,657 posts
  • TDM model: 2005

Posted 11 July 2006 - 06:04 pm

QUOTE(amarko5 @ Tue 11th Jul 2006, 03:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yes very wide angle .
-//-

wut kinda lense we talking about here?
not enuff distortion for it to be fisheye ... or is there a digi gimic to fix that?
I'm an insomniac agnostic dyslexic. I lay awake at night and wonder if there really is a dog.

yamaha : xv535/92-92 | red TDM850/92-05 | silver TDM900A/05-

get them here

#22 Hartside Man

Hartside Man

Old Moaning Git !!

• RTT manager(RTT)
  • 3,247 posts
  • Location:On Hartside more often than not ! But Live in Carlisle UK
  • TDM model: no more

Posted 11 July 2006 - 06:25 pm

QUOTE(Guinness @ Tue 11th Jul 2006, 05:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wut kinda lense we talking about here?
not enuff distortion for it to be fisheye ... or is there a digi gimic to fix that?

12 to 24mm so with a crop factor of 1.6 for my digicam that makes it a 19 to 38mm in 35mm format

not quite fisheye but it can distort wide open and you have to be sure your feet are not in the shot rolleyes.gif

there are lens correction plugins for most digi software now

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I have a Ghost S and i'm not afraid to use it !

A Beast in Orange Called KaTie eM 

"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul".

"So you just ride somewhere, eat cake and then ride back".

"Normal people believe that if it ain't broken, don't fix it. Engineers believe that if it ain't broken, it doesn't have enough features yet."

" I We're Ridin so Fast , I we're sucking Rabbits from the Hedges "   {Guy Martin}

#23 wicklamulla

wicklamulla

is it Jizzy Rascal time yet.....?

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • 12,211 posts
  • Location:Parish of Cruwys (pronounced 'Cruise' just loike Tom) Morchard, Mid Devon.
  • TDM model: 1999

Posted 11 July 2006 - 07:15 pm

amaxing pics indeed !!!! i had to laf as i was riding up Hartsoide and rounded the bend quite badly as Amarko tried to get his camera ready to shoot !!! glad he didn't snap me as it would have looked terrible !

spyball alarm/immob, bluespot brake calipers and Stainless hoses, Fournales air adjustable shock with Remote Resevoir, forks raised 10mm thru yokes, racetech linear fork springs in 15 wt oil, Kappa wingrack/luggage, heated grips, Kedo handguards, dual heat controller to power heated jacket liner and or pants!!, Stebel 136DB horn, K&N air filter, colour matched Baglux tank cover (magnetic tank bag modified to fit cover), osram +50% headloight bulbs, headlight protector,"NitramSpecial" parking loight, tail light indicators all running on LED's & incorporate "Lite Buddies", MK7 Scottoiler fitted, taller screen, 2-2 stainless steel CCC's, Devil stainless down pipes. MKI Renntec engine crash bars & sump guard.
engine changed july 2007 on a dyno run it made 79.1BHP / Torque 59.9Had a brief flirtation with a 1999 MKIIa but it blew an exaust valve on the M5 so was sold on to be repaired.

I loike tay and hang sangwiches !

www.kenhogantreeservices.co.uk

http://s33.photobuck...77/wickla/?sc=6

http://reg.imageshack.us/v_images.php

post-1-1150550733.gifpost-1-1150550726.gifpost-1-1150559830.gif

#24 Hartside Man

Hartside Man

Old Moaning Git !!

• RTT manager(RTT)
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 07:38 pm

QUOTE(wicklamulla @ Tue 11th Jul 2006, 07:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
amaxing pics indeed !!!! i had to laf as i was riding up Hartsoide and rounded the bend quite badly as Amarko tried to get his camera ready to shoot !!! glad he didn't snap me as it would have looked terrible !

I waited a good5 mins after marky mark went by huh.gif then i thought that must be the lot dry.gif packed me camera in the bag then ohh ohh here comes wicky and dave ranting.gif Doh !!

ahh well you can't catch em all smile.gif

"Normal people believe that if it ain't broken, don't fix it. Engineers believe that if it ain't broken, it doesn't have enough features yet."

" I We're Ridin so Fast , I we're sucking Rabbits from the Hedges "   {Guy Martin}

#25 Guest_Emmett_*

Guest_Emmett_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 July 2006 - 11:31 pm

QUOTE(amarko5 @ Tue 11th Jul 2006, 08:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I waited a good5 mins after marky mark went by huh.gif then i thought that must be the lot dry.gif packed me camera in the bag then ohh ohh here comes wicky and dave ranting.gif Doh !!

ahh well you can't catch em all smile.gif

Now Mark. dinnae blame yerself. If I remember correctly you phone AE to see if everyone had arrived at the Cafe and he assured you that everyone was accounted for. Blame wee man.

#26 Hartside Man

Hartside Man

Old Moaning Git !!

• RTT manager(RTT)
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 12 July 2006 - 08:58 pm

QUOTE(Emmett @ Tue 11th Jul 2006, 11:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Now Mark. dinnae blame yerself. If I remember correctly you phone AE to see if everyone had arrived at the Cafe and he assured you that everyone was accounted for. Blame wee man.

Indeed i will smile.gif IT was all Eccles Fault laugh.gif ( and as he is not here to say otherwise,) i guess i have the last word about it (well for 6 weeks anyway) tongue.gif smile.gif

#27 dandywarhol

dandywarhol

Carpe Citizen

• 5,324 posts
  • TDM model: 2003

Posted 27 September 2006 - 11:41 am

Last word my arse....................just seen the pics - really excellent smile.gif Bondy seems to have line for it, I know I went into the bend WAY too wide and had to push down a bit to get round unsure.gif

A great weekend, cheers guys and gals

1967 Yamaha TD1C 250, 2014 Kawasaki W800, 2011 Aprilia Tuono 1000 V4, 2020 Yamaha XSR900

"At the cutting edge of technophobia" Scotland_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif mccoy.gif

#28 ROB1

ROB1

Knight of Postsalot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 539 posts
  • TDM model: 1996

Posted 27 September 2006 - 08:24 pm

QUOTE(andyj @ Tue 11th Jul 2006, 10:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I see Roger the Gatecrasher has fitted the MK 1 sump guard to his Mk 2. I've got the same bike, and a suitable Mk 1 sump guard sat here under my desk.

Does anyone think it's worth the effort fitting it?

i did & had it powder coated to boot,check my pic on the No.2 amarko pics.

#29 Gatecrasher

Gatecrasher

arrived on last train

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • TDM model: 2000

Posted 10 October 2006 - 08:30 pm

QUOTE(andyj @ Tue 11th Jul 2006, 08:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I see Roger the Gatecrasher has fitted the MK 1 sump guard to his Mk 2. I've got the same bike, and a suitable Mk 1 sump guard sat here under my desk.

Does anyone think it's worth the effort fitting it?

yes, that's why I did it! it came from my old TDM (wherever she now is) and is being held on by three screws .... how hard can that be ......? smile.gif

#30 wicklamulla

wicklamulla

is it Jizzy Rascal time yet.....?

• 12,211 posts
  • Location:Parish of Cruwys (pronounced 'Cruise' just loike Tom) Morchard, Mid Devon.
  • TDM model: 1999

Posted 10 October 2006 - 08:38 pm

QUOTE(Gatecrasher @ Tue 10th Oct 2006, 09:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yes, that's why I did it! it came from my old TDM (wherever she now is) and is being held on by three screws .... how hard can that be ......? smile.gif

LOL so the Gatecrasher returns !!!! smile.gif

spyball alarm/immob, bluespot brake calipers and Stainless hoses, Fournales air adjustable shock with Remote Resevoir, forks raised 10mm thru yokes, racetech linear fork springs in 15 wt oil, Kappa wingrack/luggage, heated grips, Kedo handguards, dual heat controller to power heated jacket liner and or pants!!, Stebel 136DB horn, K&N air filter, colour matched Baglux tank cover (magnetic tank bag modified to fit cover), osram +50% headloight bulbs, headlight protector,"NitramSpecial" parking loight, tail light indicators all running on LED's & incorporate "Lite Buddies", MK7 Scottoiler fitted, taller screen, 2-2 stainless steel CCC's, Devil stainless down pipes. MKI Renntec engine crash bars & sump guard.
engine changed july 2007 on a dyno run it made 79.1BHP / Torque 59.9Had a brief flirtation with a 1999 MKIIa but it blew an exaust valve on the M5 so was sold on to be repaired.

I loike tay and hang sangwiches !

www.kenhogantreeservices.co.uk

http://s33.photobuck...77/wickla/?sc=6

http://reg.imageshack.us/v_images.php

post-1-1150550733.gifpost-1-1150550726.gifpost-1-1150559830.gif

#31 TonyDevil

TonyDevil

seagull squadron leader & founding member of GoatTracKrew

• 9,336 posts
  • TDM model: 1991

Posted 11 October 2006 - 09:29 am

QUOTE(Gatecrasher @ Tue 10th Oct 2006, 09:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol Hi Roger (& Emma).
Hope you guys enjoyed yourselves, are you gonna join us again next year?
sorry i didnt call, i lost your number rolleyes.gif .

"Never argue with an idiot. They just bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"
My TDM :
Black 1991 850 MK1, 160k+ miles(ish, best guess really, gave up trying to keep count after 3rd set of clocks and 3rd engine), PilotRoad2 tyres, custom stubby exhaust system, bluespot calipers & goodridge braided hoses with dunlopads, maxton forks, Ohlins shock, kedo handguards, stainless TDM grill, Scottoiler with lubetube & dual nozzle thingy, Givi Wingrack2 with E45 & 2xE36s, renntec crash bars, Autocom with blueteeth & PMR radio, TomTom Rider2, Optimate IIIsp, Bagster tank cover, anti-dazzle coating
to fit : led spotlights, heated grips, new braided lines and rear caliper that actually has bleed nipples
Silver-ish 2003 900, 70k miles, PilotRoad3 front tyre (new@65k) & PR2 rear(new at 69k), Renthal 755 bars with KTM handguards, oxford unheated grips, power commander 3usb, scorpion titanium exhausts, standard screen with vario winglet thingy, stainless grill, oem centre stand, bagster tank cover, givi monokey topplate mounted on grabrail with V46 topbox, Givi PL pannier rails with E21s, crash bungs, mirror extender thingys, Halfords Advanced Laser Blue brillance bulbs, 21w led spotlights, touring scottoiler with leehenty dual nozzle, Autocom with blueteeth & PMR radio, TomTom Rider3 Urban, winter style anti-dazzle coating
to fit : led brake light strip, replacement heated grips

current rides : TDM850 3vd/mk1=tourer&scratcher, TRX850=weekend twisty toy, 2003 TDM900=commuter, 2005 
TDM900=unmolested.  Gone but not forgotton : XTZ750=overland touring toy, GS500e, GS125
If a strange looking truck driver honks at you & gives you the thumbs up, its could be me  :good:

#32 Hartside Man

Hartside Man

Old Moaning Git !!

• RTT manager(RTT)
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 12 October 2006 - 09:41 pm

QUOTE(Gatecrasher @ Tue 10th Oct 2006, 08:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Peek a boo ph34r.gif

#33 aircooled68

aircooled68

RTT11 Wales manager

• 1,581 posts
  • TDM model: 1998

Posted 10 May 2011 - 02:53 pm

WTF blink.gif

202323336-M.jpgpost-1-1152402501.jpgpost-1-1150550726.gifpost-1-1150559830.gif

#34 Rallyist

Rallyist

Gettin to be an 'Old Bugger'

• 3,250 posts
  • Location:Usually in a Hospital somewhere in the Birmingham area
  • TDM model: 1993

Posted 10 May 2011 - 04:00 pm

QUOTE(aircooled68 @ Tue 10th May 2011, 03:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
WTF blink.gif

He wants answers rotflmmfao.gif rotflmmfao.gif rotflmmfao.gif rotflmmfao.gif

For a challenging summer try the

Round Britain Rally.....  

1993 TDM 850 Mk1 ..... 2008 TDM 900 ....  1975, 1979, 1982, 1992 Goldwings, Scott, AJS,  Triumph 5TA

#35 Hartside Man

Hartside Man

Old Moaning Git !!

• RTT manager(RTT)
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 10:47 pm

QUOTE(aircooled68 @ Tue 10th May 2011, 02:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
WTF blink.gif

is there a problem mate ? you look a little bemused rotflmmfao.gif

#36 Manx1200

Manx1200

has been here 4ever

• 1,040 posts
  • TDM model: 2003

Posted 11 May 2011 - 09:27 pm

MotoGuzzi Norge 1200GT. for Euro touring
Triumph Street Triple. For those hooligan moments......
Beta Alp 200. For falling off In muddy bits.
I suffer from C.D.O. It's like O.C.D. but all the letters are in the correct order, just as they should be.

banner1.jpg

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users