RTT 08

• Please log in to reply
187 replies to this topic

Poll: RTT 08

RTT '08 location?????????

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#181 jht

jht

has been here 4ever

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,769 posts
  • TDM model: 1996

Posted 28 October 2007 - 03:33 pm

QUOTE(CatsBum @ Sun 28th Oct 2007, 09:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ChrisG Of course I meant Needles. As usual, I'm gonna blame jht for this error.
Weren't me, wasn't there and no one saw me do it, ya cant prove anything, honest guv'nor..... what was it i did again??? blink.gif

Sunday morning and no mail from the Guest House. Might mail him later

Done: Homo sap navigation/ twisty thing on bars to make it go vroom/ grabby thing to make it stop (in front of twisty thing)/ 'leccy things front and rear to make it glow at night/ Sucky + drippy oiler thing to keep chains moist (!!) / Laser Pro Stock Race pipes / bleeding ear drums (see previous mod)
To do: Educate homo sap nav system to operate twisty + grabby things/ get ear plugs

All Trashed Now... Pants... its a Cat B Mwahahaha it lives again!!

Remember every driver is a deaf myoptic twat who is out to kill you, ALWAYS assume they are going to do THE most f*cking DUMBASS, STUPID manouver possible, at the worst possible moment; get past, and get past quick

#182 TeDeum

TeDeum

age(d) by almonds

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • 1,736 posts
  • TDM model: 2001

Posted 28 October 2007 - 06:05 pm

QUOTE(CatsBum @ Sun 28th Oct 2007, 09:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sunday morning and no mail from the Guest House. Might mail him later

I went over to Jamie this afternoon to try to find out what is happening with the bookings to find that his Dad died yesterday so there may not be any action for a while in terms of responses from him. I talked to one of his workers who showed me that all the emails are in a RTT folder so they do know that you have tried to book and will get back to you all in time.

2001 TDM. 1990 Serow. 2004 DRZ400.  3 bikes, four cylinders. Who needs more?

Visit My Website

"Caelum non animum mutant qui trans mare current" Horace.

"A Pint of Plain is Your Only Man"

Founder of TSRMCMAS.

#183 Hartside Man

Hartside Man

Old Moaning Git !!

• RTT manager(RTT)
  • 3,247 posts
  • Location:On Hartside more often than not ! But Live in Carlisle UK
  • TDM model: no more

Posted 28 October 2007 - 07:04 pm

QUOTE(TeDeum @ Sun 28th Oct 2007, 05:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I went over to Jamie this afternoon to try to find out what is happening with the bookings to find that his Dad died yesterday so there may not be any action for a while in terms of responses from him. I talked to one of his workers who showed me that all the emails are in a RTT folder so they do know that you have tried to book and will get back to you all in time.

Please pass on my comiserations on his loss ( I know how he is feeling round about now ) sad.gif

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I have a Ghost S and i'm not afraid to use it !

A Beast in Orange Called KaTie eM 

"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul".

"So you just ride somewhere, eat cake and then ride back".

"Normal people believe that if it ain't broken, don't fix it. Engineers believe that if it ain't broken, it doesn't have enough features yet."

" I We're Ridin so Fast , I we're sucking Rabbits from the Hedges "   {Guy Martin}

#184 danceswithmopeds

danceswithmopeds

full o shoite

• 2,425 posts
  • TDM model: 1999

Posted 28 October 2007 - 07:57 pm

Mine died over 9 yrs ago, there is not a day that passes that I don't think of him. Please pass on my sympathies

#185 catsbum

catsbum

Sponsored by AutoGlym

• 7,057 posts
  • TDM model: 2007

Posted 29 October 2007 - 06:17 pm

Long Shot here......Anyone got TomTom 3 Maps for Ireland? rolleyes.gif

For Ipaq Handheld PDA

Edited by CatsBum, 29 October 2007 - 06:26 pm.

#186 ChrisG

ChrisG

Resident vulture

• 8,275 posts
  • TDM model: 2009

Posted 30 October 2007 - 11:18 am

QUOTE(CatsBum @ Mon 29th Oct 2007, 06:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Long Shot here......Anyone got TomTom 3 Maps for Ireland? rolleyes.gif

For Ipaq Handheld PDA

You'll be lucky. I assume it can't use newer versions? When I get round to loading the Western Europe map I'll have UK and ROI on an SD card spare.

1992 Mk1, 76k miles, Hagon springs, MTC exhaust, 4½ gears Gone now :(
2009 900 abs, 42k miles, Yamaha heated grips, double bubble screen, R&G crash bungs, scottoiler, Autocom, 1500 lumen LED spotlights.

post-1-1152402501.jpgpost-1-1150550726.gifpost-1-1150559830.gif

#187 wicklamulla

wicklamulla

is it Jizzy Rascal time yet.....?

• 12,211 posts
  • Location:Parish of Cruwys (pronounced 'Cruise' just loike Tom) Morchard, Mid Devon.
  • TDM model: 1999

Posted 30 October 2007 - 11:21 am

QUOTE(TeDeum @ Sun 28th Oct 2007, 05:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

sad family news indeed. a bridge we all must cross one day i suppose.

spyball alarm/immob, bluespot brake calipers and Stainless hoses, Fournales air adjustable shock with Remote Resevoir, forks raised 10mm thru yokes, racetech linear fork springs in 15 wt oil, Kappa wingrack/luggage, heated grips, Kedo handguards, dual heat controller to power heated jacket liner and or pants!!, Stebel 136DB horn, K&N air filter, colour matched Baglux tank cover (magnetic tank bag modified to fit cover), osram +50% headloight bulbs, headlight protector,"NitramSpecial" parking loight, tail light indicators all running on LED's & incorporate "Lite Buddies", MK7 Scottoiler fitted, taller screen, 2-2 stainless steel CCC's, Devil stainless down pipes. MKI Renntec engine crash bars & sump guard.
engine changed july 2007 on a dyno run it made 79.1BHP / Torque 59.9Had a brief flirtation with a 1999 MKIIa but it blew an exaust valve on the M5 so was sold on to be repaired.

I loike tay and hang sangwiches !

www.kenhogantreeservices.co.uk

http://s33.photobuck...77/wickla/?sc=6

http://reg.imageshack.us/v_images.php

post-1-1150550733.gifpost-1-1150550726.gifpost-1-1150559830.gif

#188 catsbum

catsbum

Sponsored by AutoGlym

• 7,057 posts
  • TDM model: 2007

Posted 30 October 2007 - 03:02 pm

QUOTE(ChrisG @ Tue 30th Oct 2007, 11:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You'll be lucky. I assume it can't use newer versions? When I get round to loading the Western Europe map I'll have UK and ROI on an SD card spare.

Chris, I feel Sat Brekkie might be on me if we can sort this out. I can or have (cant remember) have TT5 for PDa's

Please do put it on a SD and I will try. Thanks Buddie
cool.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users