• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#21 wicklamulla

wicklamulla

is it Jizzy Rascal time yet.....?

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,211 posts
  • Location:Parish of Cruwys (pronounced 'Cruise' just loike Tom) Morchard, Mid Devon.
  • TDM model: 1999

Posted 15 April 2006 - 02:40 am

well it looks like it's biting his tail........

spyball alarm/immob, bluespot brake calipers and Stainless hoses, Fournales air adjustable shock with Remote Resevoir, forks raised 10mm thru yokes, racetech linear fork springs in 15 wt oil, Kappa wingrack/luggage, heated grips, Kedo handguards, dual heat controller to power heated jacket liner and or pants!!, Stebel 136DB horn, K&N air filter, colour matched Baglux tank cover (magnetic tank bag modified to fit cover), osram +50% headloight bulbs, headlight protector,"NitramSpecial" parking loight, tail light indicators all running on LED's & incorporate "Lite Buddies", MK7 Scottoiler fitted, taller screen, 2-2 stainless steel CCC's, Devil stainless down pipes. MKI Renntec engine crash bars & sump guard.
engine changed july 2007 on a dyno run it made 79.1BHP / Torque 59.9Had a brief flirtation with a 1999 MKIIa but it blew an exaust valve on the M5 so was sold on to be repaired.

I loike tay and hang sangwiches !

www.kenhogantreeservices.co.uk

http://s33.photobuck...77/wickla/?sc=6

http://reg.imageshack.us/v_images.php

post-1-1150550733.gifpost-1-1150550726.gifpost-1-1150559830.gif

#22 gazman

gazman

Carpe Regular

• Pip
  • 121 posts
  • TDM model: 2003

Posted 16 April 2006 - 02:24 am

QUOTE(wicklamulla @ Sat 15th Apr 2006, 03:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
well it looks like it's biting his tail........

That's not its tail ... and those things below are not its legs either. blink.gif blink.gif

#23 dapleb

dapleb

Monkey Boy

• Root Admin(A)
  • 18,104 posts
  • TDM model: 1990

Posted 18 May 2006 - 04:12 pm

In a moment of uncharacteristic state of organisedness I tried to book for the 30th Jun - 02nd July......luckily no one answered the phone...close call.

Anyone know if they are going to try and charge the same for a 1man+small tent+bike as they do for 1man+small tent+car....they charge extra for a second car.....therefore they will reduce price for something smaller than a car ...right?

Boop
dapleb.
"Whats up", "Piston Broke", "Yeah me too...hic"

If you want to mark your location on the Carpe map: http://www.carpe-tdm...opic.php?t=5117

Doin valve clearances? Use dappers valve shim exchange program and the job will be carroty - Free (other than you postin me yer shims) for sporting members.

Active member of TPLQHCSRSFC and TSRMCMAS (even though a year off) and avid fan of PM not sent.

#24 Guest_Emmett_*

Guest_Emmett_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 May 2006 - 06:17 pm

QUOTE(dapleb @ Thu 18th May 2006, 04:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
In a moment of uncharacteristic state of organisedness I tried to book for the 30th Jun - 02nd July......luckily no one answered the phone...close call.

Anyone know if they are going to try and charge the same for a 1man+small tent+bike as they do for 1man+small tent+car....they charge extra for a second car.....therefore they will reduce price for something smaller than a car ...right?

Boop
dapleb.

I was phoning for ages before I realised you had to press TWO not ONE to get through, I was charged for me + tent + Vehicle which is anything smaller than a bongo wink.gif

#25 dapleb

dapleb

Monkey Boy

• Root Admin(A)
  • 18,104 posts

Posted 18 May 2006 - 06:41 pm

Thanks Emmett, thats where I went wrong then....it said press 1 for booking!!!! Its 50% additional of the camping cost to park a car!!! My vehicle may well be parked just outside the entrance.

Boop
dapleb

If you want to mark your location on the Carpe map: http://www.carpe-tdm...opic.php?t=5117

Doin valve clearances? Use dappers valve shim exchange program and the job will be carroty - Free (other than you postin me yer shims) for sporting members.

Active member of TPLQHCSRSFC and TSRMCMAS (even though a year off) and avid fan of PM not sent.

#26 dandywarhol

dandywarhol

Carpe Citizen

• 5,324 posts

Posted 18 May 2006 - 07:01 pm

QUOTE(dapleb @ Thu 18th May 2006, 07:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks Emmett, thats where I went wrong then....it said press 1 for booking!!!! Its 50% additional of the camping cost to park a car!!! My vehicle may well be parked just outside the entrance.

Boop
dapleb

I managed to get the to do the Bongo and bike/trailer for £12 by convincing them that it isn't actually a 30 foot motorhome.................

1967 Yamaha TD1C 250, 2014 Kawasaki W800, 2011 Aprilia Tuono 1000 V4, 2020 Yamaha XSR900

"At the cutting edge of technophobia" Scotland_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif mccoy.gif

#27 Nosaj

Nosaj

Carpe junky

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  • TDM model: 2005

Posted 19 May 2006 - 11:01 am

QUOTE(stu @ Tue 28th Mar 2006, 12:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thankfully only among the 850 pilots.
Although I s'pose you could include prison wives. B)

im sure your wives/girlfriends would prefer to try the full 9 and not just 8 and a half, that extra
half doesnt half make a difference (aheemmm or so im told).....now wheres me KY Jelly

#28 stu

stu

full o shoite

• 2,060 posts
  • TDM model: 2002

Posted 22 May 2006 - 09:38 pm

QUOTE(Nosaj @ Fri 19th May 2006, 11:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
im sure your wives/girlfriends would prefer to try the full 9 and not just 8 and a half, that extra
half doesnt half make a difference (aheemmm or so im told).....now wheres me KY Jelly

Right up there with Oscar Wilde in the snappy responses, Jason - I posted on 28 March and you fired right back at me on............. 19 May tongue.gif

Stu

#29 wicklamulla

wicklamulla

• 12,211 posts
  • Location:Parish of Cruwys (pronounced 'Cruise' just loike Tom) Morchard, Mid Devon.

Posted 14 June 2006 - 08:32 am

well i text Wrex yesterday and he's tinking of coming up on sat evening after werk and prolly staying till sunday evening ????

spyball alarm/immob, bluespot brake calipers and Stainless hoses, Fournales air adjustable shock with Remote Resevoir, forks raised 10mm thru yokes, racetech linear fork springs in 15 wt oil, Kappa wingrack/luggage, heated grips, Kedo handguards, dual heat controller to power heated jacket liner and or pants!!, Stebel 136DB horn, K&N air filter, colour matched Baglux tank cover (magnetic tank bag modified to fit cover), osram +50% headloight bulbs, headlight protector,"NitramSpecial" parking loight, tail light indicators all running on LED's & incorporate "Lite Buddies", MK7 Scottoiler fitted, taller screen, 2-2 stainless steel CCC's, Devil stainless down pipes. MKI Renntec engine crash bars & sump guard.
engine changed july 2007 on a dyno run it made 79.1BHP / Torque 59.9Had a brief flirtation with a 1999 MKIIa but it blew an exaust valve on the M5 so was sold on to be repaired.

#30 dapleb

dapleb

Monkey Boy

• Root Admin(A)
  • 18,104 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 09:02 am

Thanks for the bump Wicky, I finally got round to calling again and booked me'sen in. No discount, so I'm gonna park me boike at least a cars length from me tent.

#31 wrex

wrex

sticking around

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 12:16 pm

QUOTE(wicklamulla @ Wed 14th Jun 2006, 09:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
well i text Wrex yesterday and he's tinking of coming up on sat evening after werk and prolly staying till sunday evening ????

Close, but wrong! Coming up after work Saturday, so should be there about 8ish. Have booked pitch for sat,sun and mon. All i need now is a tent, a sleeping bag, a bed roll and some idea of where the f*&k it is!
Any body know the best route from WREXham? cool.gif

#32 Guest_Emmett_*

Guest_Emmett_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 June 2006 - 04:58 pm

QUOTE(dapleb @ Wed 14th Jun 2006, 09:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks for the bump Wicky, I finally got round to calling again and booked me'sen in. No discount, so I'm gonna park me boike at least a cars length from me tent.

rotflmmfao.gif

#33 stu

stu

full o shoite

• 2,060 posts
  • TDM model: 2002

Posted 14 June 2006 - 09:42 pm

QUOTE(wrex @ Wed 14th Jun 2006, 01:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Close, but wrong! Coming up after work Saturday, so should be there about 8ish. Have booked pitch for sat,sun and mon. All i need now is a tent, a sleeping bag, a bed roll and some idea of where the f*&k it is!

http://www.sykeside..../directions.asp

Stu

#34 dandywarhol

dandywarhol

Carpe Citizen

• 5,324 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 09:59 pm

QUOTE(wrex @ Wed 14th Jun 2006, 01:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ye forgot about the ashtray Wrex................... wink.gif

1967 Yamaha TD1C 250, 2014 Kawasaki W800, 2011 Aprilia Tuono 1000 V4, 2020 Yamaha XSR900

"At the cutting edge of technophobia" Scotland_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif mccoy.gif

#35 wrex

wrex

sticking around

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 07:22 am

QUOTE(dandywarhol @ Wed 14th Jun 2006, 10:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ye forgot about the ashtray Wrex................... wink.gif

i was hoping you'd have had one added to your bike by now alan pimp.gif

#36 dapleb

dapleb

Monkey Boy

• Root Admin(A)
  • 18,104 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 07:41 am

oive gots a loighter added to the dash just for you Wrexy.

#37 wrex

wrex

sticking around

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 09:25 pm

QUOTE(dapleb @ Thu 15th Jun 2006, 08:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
oive gots a loighter added to the dash just for you Wrexy.

the ultimate zippo! yahoo.gif

#38 tdm850rider

tdm850rider

Carpe Citizen

• 6,103 posts
  • TDM model: 1992

Posted 28 June 2006 - 10:47 pm

Wish I could go but I can't cause I'm poor....

But at least I had a dream that I went. Priorities straight, only packed a backpack for the whole trip but I seem to have gotten my TDM there as well. You all seemed nice or strange, or nice and strange.
Everything was going fine till one of you directed me to the ladies shower room and I got lost.
Wound up in the back of a Ford Prefect with some old people!

What did you feckers do with me bike! ranting.gif
Posted Image

Always tell the truth, it will gratify some of the people and astonish the rest. (Mark Twain)
£

Stebel Nautilus air-horn, Corbin seat, MRA Touring screen, single Delkevic silencer.
"I see by your outfit that you are a spaceman"(MkI (3VD) TDM Review)
Hints for using Carpe-TDM. (photo's, links, etc).

#39 wicklamulla

wicklamulla

• 12,211 posts

Posted 29 June 2006 - 08:48 am

QUOTE(tdm850rider @ Wed 28th Jun 2006, 11:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wish I could go but I can't cause I'm poor....

But at least I had a dream that I went. Priorities straight, only packed a backpack for the whole trip but I seem to have gotten my TDM there as well. You all seemed nice or strange, or nice and strange.
Everything was going fine till one of you directed me to the ladies shower room and I got lost.
Wound up in the back of a Ford Prefect with some old people! ya doggin Tom ???

What did you feckers do with me bike! ranting.gif

s'on ebay banana.gif

#40 tdm850rider

tdm850rider

Carpe Citizen

• 6,103 posts
  • TDM model: 1992

Posted 29 June 2006 - 10:23 am

QUOTE(wicklamulla @ Thu 29th Jun 2006, 03:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
s'on ebay banana.gif

D'OH! ranting.gif
Posted Image

Always tell the truth, it will gratify some of the people and astonish the rest. (Mark Twain)
£

Stebel Nautilus air-horn, Corbin seat, MRA Touring screen, single Delkevic silencer.
"I see by your outfit that you are a spaceman"(MkI (3VD) TDM Review)
Hints for using Carpe-TDM. (photo's, links, etc).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users