#2 Studley Ramrod

Studley Ramrod

Monkey Boys Monkey

• Root Admin(A)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,202 posts
  • TDM model: 1993

Posted 13 August 2018 - 09:18 am

I'll nip up for a day or two, IF the weather is dry and IF I get my shock sorted in time. :)

Mk2a 2000 in Silver. Top end Refurb @ 41100 miles, Scottoiler, Renthal Road High Bars, Up & Back Bar Risers, Bellypan, DL650 Handguards, Capt. Picard Bar Ends, House of Henty SS Wheel spacers, New Seat Cover Fitted. 58 MPG !!  Now owned by chrisbee !   Studley's mk2a Bloggerydoodaah !  Photos of my first MK1  Photos of my MK2a  TPLQHCSRSFC No. 1 Fan

#3 Favs

Favs

Sir Cumference

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • 4,391 posts
  • TDM model: 2008

Posted 13 August 2018 - 06:46 pm

Your ticket is booked Ian (reserved it after our conversation weeks ago),  I'll sell it on through some tout site :lol:  if you can't make it.

Single-handedly reviving the Wave.

2008 reg. Black TDM 900 ABS

#4 Studley Ramrod

Studley Ramrod

Monkey Boys Monkey

• Root Admin(A)
  • 19,202 posts

Posted 13 August 2018 - 07:16 pm

Cool. :)  Looking forward to fish n chips at Whitby.  And cake. And beers. And repeat. :D

Mk2a 2000 in Silver. Top end Refurb @ 41100 miles, Scottoiler, Renthal Road High Bars, Up & Back Bar Risers, Bellypan, DL650 Handguards, Capt. Picard Bar Ends, House of Henty SS Wheel spacers, New Seat Cover Fitted. 58 MPG !!  Now owned by chrisbee !   Studley's mk2a Bloggerydoodaah !  Photos of my first MK1  Photos of my MK2a  TPLQHCSRSFC No. 1 Fan

#5 Studley Ramrod

Studley Ramrod

Monkey Boys Monkey

• Root Admin(A)
  • 19,202 posts

Posted 19 August 2018 - 10:21 am

Check yer pm's Al. :)

#6 Studley Ramrod

Studley Ramrod

Monkey Boys Monkey

• Root Admin(A)
  • 19,202 posts

Posted 26 August 2018 - 09:58 am

Had a great couple of days, chatting, relaxing, riding and drinking. :)  Got there a day early (Thurs) to see about half a dozen tents pitched up with a few more turning up as the day ended.  Friday was just a constant procession of peeps turning up, think there were close to 300 sign ins, the latest chap turning up at around 10.30pm. :lol:

Favs and mehad  a steady pootle along the coast and surrounding countryside on friday, having a brekky stop at Sands End. 

A few pics...

Attached File  TT1sml.jpg   136.86KB   2 downloads

Brekky stop......with phone number (cough cough)

Attached File  TT3a.jpg   141.59KB   0 downloads

Church spire and the sea in same pic. :)

Attached File  TT2a.jpg   153.01KB   0 downloads

Guess where this one was taken ?

Attached File  TT4a.jpg   136.15KB   0 downloads

Attached File  TT5.jpg   161.7KB   0 downloads

Big thanks to Favs for being the perfect host, hope you don't get flooded out today mate ! lol

#7 dablik

dablik

Master Intermediate Fettlin' Award 2018

• 10,735 posts
  • TDM model: 1992

Posted 26 August 2018 - 10:21 am

Weather looks good in the photo's Ian, been non stop rain in the west, did Al manage to get you off roading then :)

Bigred mk1 R1 Calipers- Braided lines- Givi wing rack-Crash bungs- Hi vis bullets-PR2's- and a hoot to ride.

Quad 900 Silver Laser duo tech pipes-Scott oiler-Engine crash bars- Radiator mounted see me ring LED's-Datatool system 3 alarm -Centre stand- Extender fender-Renthal bars-Handle bar risers-Mirror extenders-BMW GS Handgaurds-Acumen uprated horn & Nautilus-Stainless steel Radiator guard-Givi wing rack-OEM screen-Yammy touring screen-MRA Vario-MRA Double bubble cut down for fast as fk riding-Tiger screen-Tank protector-Stomp grip panels-Optimate lead   Gone to Heaven  :sorry: 

1991 MK1 in need of some TLC watch this space   :) Sorted and on the Road Mick  :P  :P it's the bike that Jack built  ;) Gone to Heaven  :wub: 

#8 Studley Ramrod

Studley Ramrod

Monkey Boys Monkey

• Root Admin(A)
  • 19,202 posts

Posted 26 August 2018 - 10:28 am

Kinda lucky with the weather, very breezy and a bit on the cool side at night though....read as fookin' freezin' lol  Campsite is mega exposed, lovely and warm once you get off the hills. :)

Favs kindly offered me a choice to go off roading and I graciously declined. :D

#9 dapleb

dapleb

Monkey Boy

• Root Admin(A)
  • 18,104 posts
  • TDM model: 1990

Posted 26 August 2018 - 12:41 pm

Dat looks lubbly chaps.
"Whats up", "Piston Broke", "Yeah me too...hic"

If you want to mark your location on the Carpe map: http://www.carpe-tdm...opic.php?t=5117

Doin valve clearances? Use dappers valve shim exchange program and the job will be carroty - Free (other than you postin me yer shims) for sporting members.

Active member of TPLQHCSRSFC and TSRMCMAS (even though a year off) and avid fan of PM not sent.

#10 Favs

Favs

Sir Cumference

• 4,391 posts
  • TDM model: 2008

Posted 28 August 2018 - 10:47 am

Just made it home this morning., A well-attended event and a successful one from the club pov.

A fresh breeze kept the temperature down to 2 t-shirts. :)

Thanks to Studley for checking out the event, meeting new faces and generally being good company. :good: Don't forget to show off your badge.

Thanks to all who attended and those that contributed to the success.

Single-handedly reviving the Wave.

2008 reg. Black TDM 900 ABS

#11 Studley Ramrod

Studley Ramrod

Monkey Boys Monkey

• Root Admin(A)
  • 19,202 posts

Posted 28 August 2018 - 12:47 pm

It was pretty tough going without an interpreter but I did my best. :D  Met some great characters like 'full moon' Ian  :lol:  and chatted to some really nice guys n gals.

Yep, badge will be going on my leather jacket next time I wear it. :good:

It was a well organised event and a credit to the organisers who had it down to a Tee. Will put it down in my diary for next year.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users