Photo
- - - - -

Ejk - Electronic Jet Kit (Alternative To Power Commander)

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 trevini

trevini

has been here 4ever

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts
  • TDM model: 2004

Posted 04 March 2024 - 11:56 am

If I remember correctly, its a significant cut rather than a zero signal. Worth a try for the sake of clicking on a few box values in the map. One of the maps I had for mine had similar done and it was definitely an improvement, although mine has never suffered like some have.

2004 Galaxy Blue. Owned since 486 miles.Renthal 755 bars, Bagster tank cover, Oxford heated grips, DL650 hand guards, Double Bubble screen, Scorpion Rad guard, Gel pad insert, HLD undertray, Angry Badger tailtidy,  Michelin Road 5s, Givi E21s, E46 topbox, Ohlins shock and YSS cartridge emulators   Currently not fitted - PC3, Remus Revolutions.

LCErj.jpg

Putting up with the "niner" jokes since 2005
Check out http://www.hotcoldground.co.uk we're really rather good!
Like food? I feed people -  SmokinGrillGuy <p>

#22 fixitsan

fixitsan

Carpe Citizen

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,676 posts
  • TDM model: 2003

Posted 04 March 2024 - 05:49 pm

If I remember correctly, its a significant cut rather than a zero signal. Worth a try for the sake of clicking on a few box values in the map. One of the maps I had for mine had similar done and it was definitely an improvement, although mine has never suffered like some have.

I was going off memory (for what that's worth), I can remember examining the injection pulses with a logic analyser, on <some bike at the time>  and definitely had zero fuel on decel, but can't be sure it was the 900.

When I go in under the tank next time I'll check.

900 with better bits. Owes me nothing, Makes me smile

#23 Nog

Nog

Knight of Postsalot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • TDM model: 2007

Posted 05 March 2024 - 09:08 am

I might be wrong, but since a PC only piggy backs the ECU fueling, it can't override, only add or subtract.

So when the ECU signals to cut the injectors on zero throttle, the PC can't add anything, because the injectors are essentially shut off.  The only way would be to tweak your TPS so it thinks you've always got a very slight amount of throttle active.

As I say, could be wrong though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users