#21 MarkyMark

MarkyMark

900 going for ... 1000cc?

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 981 posts
  • TDM model: 2003

Posted 16 June 2006 - 03:54 pm

markyMark travelling to RTT06 from Swindon on Friday

Did M5/M5 up to Lancaster for ferry to IoM TT last week - and then back again. Bit sick of motorway, although, did get off M6 at coventry and came down Fosee Way on way home Saturday.

Will keep an eye open for other TDMs when travelling North. smile.gif

XT1200Z - Big and bouncy

GTR1400 - Chaufer the wife.
XT660Z - Fun and commute.
TDM900 - Yellow.

#22 dapleb

dapleb

Monkey Boy

• Root Admin(A)
  • 18,104 posts
  • TDM model: 1990

Posted 16 June 2006 - 04:08 pm

MarkyMark,

Come up with us lot. The Bond party (and poss Toneski) will be going through Swindonia.

Cheers
dapleb
p.s You going to Cassington on the 26th?
"Whats up", "Piston Broke", "Yeah me too...hic"

If you want to mark your location on the Carpe map: http://www.carpe-tdm...opic.php?t=5117

Doin valve clearances? Use dappers valve shim exchange program and the job will be carroty - Free (other than you postin me yer shims) for sporting members.

Active member of TPLQHCSRSFC and TSRMCMAS (even though a year off) and avid fan of PM not sent.

#23 TonyDevil

TonyDevil

seagull squadron leader & founding member of GoatTracKrew

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • 9,336 posts
  • TDM model: 1991

Posted 16 June 2006 - 04:24 pm

yay mr walberg, come join us.
i'll pm you guys my mobile number

"Never argue with an idiot. They just bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"
My TDM :
Black 1991 850 MK1, 160k+ miles(ish, best guess really, gave up trying to keep count after 3rd set of clocks and 3rd engine), PilotRoad2 tyres, custom stubby exhaust system, bluespot calipers & goodridge braided hoses with dunlopads, maxton forks, Ohlins shock, kedo handguards, stainless TDM grill, Scottoiler with lubetube & dual nozzle thingy, Givi Wingrack2 with E45 & 2xE36s, renntec crash bars, Autocom with blueteeth & PMR radio, TomTom Rider2, Optimate IIIsp, Bagster tank cover, anti-dazzle coating
to fit : led spotlights, heated grips, new braided lines and rear caliper that actually has bleed nipples
Silver-ish 2003 900, 70k miles, PilotRoad3 front tyre (new@65k) & PR2 rear(new at 69k), Renthal 755 bars with KTM handguards, oxford unheated grips, power commander 3usb, scorpion titanium exhausts, standard screen with vario winglet thingy, stainless grill, oem centre stand, bagster tank cover, givi monokey topplate mounted on grabrail with V46 topbox, Givi PL pannier rails with E21s, crash bungs, mirror extender thingys, Halfords Advanced Laser Blue brillance bulbs, 21w led spotlights, touring scottoiler with leehenty dual nozzle, Autocom with blueteeth & PMR radio, TomTom Rider3 Urban, winter style anti-dazzle coating
to fit : led brake light strip, replacement heated grips

current rides : TDM850 3vd/mk1=tourer&scratcher, TRX850=weekend twisty toy, 2003 TDM900=commuter, 2005 
TDM900=unmolested.  Gone but not forgotton : XTZ750=overland touring toy, GS500e, GS125
If a strange looking truck driver honks at you & gives you the thumbs up, its could be me  :good:

#24 bondy

bondy

850 going for 900

• 852 posts
  • TDM model: 1996

Posted 16 June 2006 - 07:31 pm

QUOTE(Toneski @ Fri 16th Jun 2006, 05:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yay mr walberg, come join us.
i'll pm you guys my mobile number

Me bro lives in Wroughton, just south of Swindonium, so we're gonna stay at his Thursday night. Can meet Toneski ? & Marky any time Fri mornin. Me bro may have a new bike by then, CB1300 so who knows what he's gonna try ride into this time rotflmmfao.gif
Mrs Bondy & Mrs Bondy two will be going up in Mr Bondy two's pick up pulling a caravan, should prove interesting blink.gif
Ee Grommit can't wait smile.gif . Gonna change me oil and filter tommyorrow and fit a new rear tyre during the week.

Edited by bondy, 16 June 2006 - 07:33 pm.

#25 wrex

wrex

sticking around

• Members
  • 35 posts
  • TDM model: 2005

Posted 17 June 2006 - 07:17 am

QUOTE(dapleb @ Sun 4th Jun 2006, 09:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wicky, SpongeyD and me'sen are up fer a less motorway based, leisurely pootle to RTT, leaving on Friday morning. Not entirely sure of the route yet, but we will be starting on the M5 (damn motorways....damn them all grrrrr) , and therefore crossing the M4 (damn motorways....damn them all grrrrr) and then it'll probably involve the A49 or A483 in Welsh Wales up to Chester way and then getting on the damn M6 (damn motorways....damn them all grrrrr) oop to the lakes.

If anyone goin ooooop wants to meet us on the way, then lettuce snow. We will be goin very close to WREXham, so if anyone in WREXham is planning on going, lettuce snow tongue.gif .

Spongey Dave, shall we meet you on the M5? Jct 25? Will save you some mileage, rather than Exeter and then up.

TonyD, is this too far West for you?

Bony, Gill and Hedgehog?

Anyone else?

Boop
dapleb

Managed to wangle the friday and saturday, where and when PK? yahoo.gif

#26 wicklamulla

wicklamulla

is it Jizzy Rascal time yet.....?

• 12,211 posts
  • Location:Parish of Cruwys (pronounced 'Cruise' just loike Tom) Morchard, Mid Devon.
  • TDM model: 1999

Posted 17 June 2006 - 07:18 am

QUOTE(wrex @ Sat 17th Jun 2006, 08:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Managed to wangle the friday and saturday, where and when PK? yahoo.gif

yesssssssssssssssss thats gr8 news smoky good.gif

spyball alarm/immob, bluespot brake calipers and Stainless hoses, Fournales air adjustable shock with Remote Resevoir, forks raised 10mm thru yokes, racetech linear fork springs in 15 wt oil, Kappa wingrack/luggage, heated grips, Kedo handguards, dual heat controller to power heated jacket liner and or pants!!, Stebel 136DB horn, K&N air filter, colour matched Baglux tank cover (magnetic tank bag modified to fit cover), osram +50% headloight bulbs, headlight protector,"NitramSpecial" parking loight, tail light indicators all running on LED's & incorporate "Lite Buddies", MK7 Scottoiler fitted, taller screen, 2-2 stainless steel CCC's, Devil stainless down pipes. MKI Renntec engine crash bars & sump guard.
engine changed july 2007 on a dyno run it made 79.1BHP / Torque 59.9Had a brief flirtation with a 1999 MKIIa but it blew an exaust valve on the M5 so was sold on to be repaired.

I loike tay and hang sangwiches !

www.kenhogantreeservices.co.uk

http://s33.photobuck...77/wickla/?sc=6

http://reg.imageshack.us/v_images.php

post-1-1150550733.gifpost-1-1150550726.gifpost-1-1150559830.gif

#27 dapleb

dapleb

Monkey Boy

• Root Admin(A)
  • 18,104 posts

Posted 17 June 2006 - 07:23 am

Good blagging/wangling skills Wrex.

Where the A534 meets the A49? Oi think Wickster has gots ya telllingbone no? Will prolly be early arvo (ish)?

If you want to mark your location on the Carpe map: http://www.carpe-tdm...opic.php?t=5117

Doin valve clearances? Use dappers valve shim exchange program and the job will be carroty - Free (other than you postin me yer shims) for sporting members.

Active member of TPLQHCSRSFC and TSRMCMAS (even though a year off) and avid fan of PM not sent.

#28 bondy

bondy

850 going for 900

• 852 posts

Posted 17 June 2006 - 12:39 pm

QUOTE(bondy @ Fri 16th Jun 2006, 08:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Me bro lives in Wroughton, just south of Swindonium, so we're gonna stay at his Thursday night. Can meet Toneski ? & Marky any time Fri mornin. Me bro may have a new bike by then, CB1300 so who knows what he's gonna try ride into this time rotflmmfao.gif
Mrs Bondy & Mrs Bondy two will be going up in Mr Bondy two's pick up pulling a caravan, should prove interesting blink.gif
Ee Grommit can't wait smile.gif . Gonna change me oil and filter tommyorrow and fit a new rear tyre during the week.

Oil and Filter done

#29 Guinness

Guinness

has been here 4ever

• 1,657 posts

Posted 17 June 2006 - 01:13 pm

QUOTE(bondy @ Sat 17th Jun 2006, 01:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oil and Filter done

its serious now !!!
I'm an insomniac agnostic dyslexic. I lay awake at night and wonder if there really is a dog.

yamaha : xv535/92-92 | red TDM850/92-05 | silver TDM900A/05-

get them here

#30 wrex

wrex

sticking around

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 17 June 2006 - 10:15 pm

QUOTE(dapleb @ Sat 17th Jun 2006, 08:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Good blagging/wangling skills Wrex.

Where the A534 meets the A49? Oi think Wickster has gots ya telllingbone no? Will prolly be early arvo (ish)?

there's a pub just before the junction if i remember rightly. give us a ring when you've got an eta nearer the day.

QUOTE(wicklamulla @ Sat 17th Jun 2006, 08:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yesssssssssssssssss thats gr8 news smoky good.gif

remember to check your chain this time wicky!

#31 stu

stu

full o shoite

• 2,060 posts
  • TDM model: 2002

Posted 25 June 2006 - 10:26 am

In UK this w/end and the Mk 1 fired up fine banana.gif
I can see the fuel tap catching me out tho - my Mk2 has a fuel gauge huh.gif

Anyhoo...
Looks like a Swindon meet-up before heading up the A417 to meet up (with the slow group tongue.gif ) at jct of A49, then up the A49 to meet with wrex is coming together as a possible plan.
Bondy, Marky, I'll be travelling in from Hungerford, is there somewhere to assemble where the B4192 meets the A419/A420 ? Is an 11 o'clock meet acceptable? or do I have to get out of the scratcher in the dark sad.gif

Stu

#32 dapleb

dapleb

Monkey Boy

• Root Admin(A)
  • 18,104 posts

Posted 25 June 2006 - 11:39 am

We are meeting up with Sponge at jct25 of M5 at 10ish. So you 'fast' bhoys are gonna have to scram if yas leavin at elevin ("why not make 10 one louder").

Boop y'all later.

#33 bondy

bondy

850 going for 900

• 852 posts

Posted 25 June 2006 - 09:53 pm

QUOTE(stu @ Sun 25th Jun 2006, 11:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
In UK this w/end and the Mk 1 fired up fine banana.gif
I can see the fuel tap catching me out tho - my Mk2 has a fuel gauge huh.gif

Anyhoo...
Looks like a Swindon meet-up before heading up the A417 to meet up (with the slow group tongue.gif ) at jct of A49, then up the A49 to meet with wrex is coming together as a possible plan.
Bondy, Marky, I'll be travelling in from Hungerford, is there somewhere to assemble where the B4192 meets the A419/A420 ? Is an 11 o'clock meet acceptable? or do I have to get out of the scratcher in the dark sad.gif

Roight, can you meet us at the Petrol station on the A346 at Chilesdon just sarf of Swindon.

QUOTE(dapleb @ Sun 25th Jun 2006, 12:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We are meeting up with Sponge at jct25 of M5 at 10ish. So you 'fast' bhoys are gonna have to scram if yas leavin at elevin ("why not make 10 one louder").

Boop y'all later.

10 sounds good to me, or earlier if needs be.

#34 stu

stu

full o shoite

• 2,060 posts

Posted 26 June 2006 - 12:09 am

QUOTE(dapleb @ Sun 25th Jun 2006, 12:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Boop y'all later.

J25 is Taunton, roight?
Taunton - Leominster is further than Swindon-Leominster. We'll be awaitin' tongue.gif

Stu

#35 bondy

bondy

850 going for 900

• 852 posts

Posted 28 June 2006 - 10:01 pm

Right, do we all know where we are meeting up, cos I don't.
PK, Wicky, Sponge going up the M5 - A49 and me & the Bro are meeting them at the junction of the A49 & A417 @ about 11:00 ish. What about Toneski, Stu & Marky ?

#36 wicklamulla

wicklamulla

• 12,211 posts
  • Location:Parish of Cruwys (pronounced 'Cruise' just loike Tom) Morchard, Mid Devon.

Posted 28 June 2006 - 10:22 pm

QUOTE(bondy @ Wed 28th Jun 2006, 10:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Right, do we all know where we are meeting up, cos I don't.
PK, Wicky, Sponge going up the M5 - A49 and me & the Bro are meeting them at the junction of the A49 & A417 @ about 11:00 ish. What about Toneski, Stu & Marky ?

well im staying out of this cos im in the dark likes you are Bondy blink.gif

spyball alarm/immob, bluespot brake calipers and Stainless hoses, Fournales air adjustable shock with Remote Resevoir, forks raised 10mm thru yokes, racetech linear fork springs in 15 wt oil, Kappa wingrack/luggage, heated grips, Kedo handguards, dual heat controller to power heated jacket liner and or pants!!, Stebel 136DB horn, K&N air filter, colour matched Baglux tank cover (magnetic tank bag modified to fit cover), osram +50% headloight bulbs, headlight protector,"NitramSpecial" parking loight, tail light indicators all running on LED's & incorporate "Lite Buddies", MK7 Scottoiler fitted, taller screen, 2-2 stainless steel CCC's, Devil stainless down pipes. MKI Renntec engine crash bars & sump guard.
engine changed july 2007 on a dyno run it made 79.1BHP / Torque 59.9Had a brief flirtation with a 1999 MKIIa but it blew an exaust valve on the M5 so was sold on to be repaired.

#37 dapleb

dapleb

Monkey Boy

• Root Admin(A)
  • 18,104 posts

Posted 28 June 2006 - 10:42 pm

M5 jct 27 9:30am (Wicky and Dappers)

M5 jct 25 10:00am (Wicky, Dappers and Sponge)

Junction of A49 and A417 (I think thurs a Little Chuf there). I thought you guys were meeting Stu at Chiseldon at 10 (or elevin)???? (Wicky, Dappers, Sponge, BOND PARTY, Stu, ?Toneski?).

A49 SPURSTOW (pub cark park by a canal). (Wicky, Dappers, Sponge, BOND PARTY, Stu, ?Toneski?, Wrex).

M6 Junct 36 MEET ??Mr and Mrs G?? at "the Nook" before heading for Winderemere.

Boop dapleb

#38 bondy

bondy

850 going for 900

• 852 posts

Posted 28 June 2006 - 10:51 pm

QUOTE(dapleb @ Wed 28th Jun 2006, 11:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
M5 jct 27 9:30am (Wicky and Dappers)

M5 jct 25 10:00am (Wicky, Dappers and Sponge)

Junction of A49 and A417 (I think thurs a Little Chuf there). I thought you guys were meeting Stu at Chiseldon at 10 (or elevin)???? (Wicky, Dappers, Sponge, BOND PARTY, Stu, ?Toneski?).

A49 SPURSTOW (pub cark park by a canal). (Wicky, Dappers, Sponge, BOND PARTY, Stu, ?Toneski?, Wrex).

M6 Junct 36 MEET ??Mr and Mrs G?? at "the Nook" before heading for Winderemere.

Boop dapleb

Stu and Toneski have my number so I wait with baited breath. I'm sure it'll be alright on the night.
Bondy downs tin of Fosters and goes to bed.
Night night carpediens.

#39 stu

stu

full o shoite

• 2,060 posts

Posted 29 June 2006 - 07:19 am

Well, the edges are starting to unravel already sad.gif

I won't be meeting up with anyone, as my insurers have up-fucked and consequently I won't have my documents until lunchtime tomorrow, and I'll then need to get the road tax.

I had this all set up for cover from last wekend so there woudn't be any hitches ranting.gif

Thus I'll either be meeting you all in't Lakes in't evening, or going home to Ireland solo. sad.gif

Stu

#40 wicklamulla

wicklamulla

• 12,211 posts

Posted 29 June 2006 - 08:52 am

QUOTE(stu @ Thu 29th Jun 2006, 08:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, the edges are starting to unravel already sad.gif
I won't be meeting up with anyone, as my insurers have up-fucked and consequently I won't have my documents until lunchtime tomorrow, and I'll then need to get the road tax.
I had this all set up for cover from last wekend so there woudn't be any hitches ranting.gif

Thus I'll either be meeting you all in't Lakes in't evening, or going home to Ireland solo. sad.gif

risk it i dare ya........ keep yer chin up Stu, it'll be a long ride alone but ye'll get there whens ya get there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users