#1 Matt101

Matt101

full o shoite

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,391 posts
  • TDM model: no more

Posted 07 April 2015 - 07:37 pm

After a particularly heavy couple of months at work and the weather not being too kind of late, I decided that Monday come hell or high water I was going out! Looked at the weather and decided to point the bike west and see what happened. I had a cracking day out heading to Aberystwyth. And then back past Devils Bridge, onto the Elan Valley Reservoir run and then the cracking A44 all the way back to Worcester and the A422 and A46 (yawn) home. Thought you guys might be interested for a day out from Leominster at the meet. About 150 miles from Leominster so a nice distance for a day and plenty of little cafes for Kafe und Kuchen. Hope you enjoy.

Heres the route https://goo.gl/maps/TjRav

And a couple of little vids to give you an idea. These were between Devils Bridge and Rhayader along the Elan Valley. Forgive the front wheel Ivan. Thats the only place to put the camera!!  :hide:

Edited by Matt101, 07 April 2015 - 08:08 pm.

#2 dablik

dablik

Master Intermediate Fettlin' Award 2018

• 10,747 posts
  • TDM model: 1992

Posted 08 April 2015 - 07:42 am

Nice Matt, looks like a good run matey  :good:  but why is there a woodpecker in ya engine  :D

Bigred mk1 R1 Calipers- Braided lines- Givi wing rack-Crash bungs- Hi vis bullets-PR2's- and a hoot to ride.

Quad 900 Silver Laser duo tech pipes-Scott oiler-Engine crash bars- Radiator mounted see me ring LED's-Datatool system 3 alarm -Centre stand- Extender fender-Renthal bars-Handle bar risers-Mirror extenders-BMW GS Handgaurds-Acumen uprated horn & Nautilus-Stainless steel Radiator guard-Givi wing rack-OEM screen-Yammy touring screen-MRA Vario-MRA Double bubble cut down for fast as fk riding-Tiger screen-Tank protector-Stomp grip panels-Optimate lead   Gone to Heaven  :sorry: 

1991 MK1 in need of some TLC watch this space   :) Sorted and on the Road Mick  :P  :P it's the bike that Jack built  ;) Gone to Heaven  :wub: 

#3 Matt101

Matt101

full o shoite

• 2,391 posts
  • TDM model: no more

Posted 08 April 2015 - 11:40 am

Nice Matt, looks like a good run matey  :good:  but why is there a woodpecker in ya engine  :D

:P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users