#241 drewpy

drewpy

has been here 4ever

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,753 posts
  • TDM model: 1996

Posted 17 October 2022 - 02:25 pm

got myself over to Stafford this weekend for the Classic Bike Show.

john kochinski was guest of honour  and his Cagiva GP500 bike was on show .

Didn't bother with the trade stands outside as they tend to be the same every year but I did notice that the sellers of motorcycle clothing were absent (mostly) due to the issue of non CE certified gear which is needed to sell fit for purpose. this kicked off at the Manchester bike show when trading standards appeared  and closed most of the vendors down.

"As I Lay Rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I skid and begin to slide, please dear god protect my ride"

Mods; Oil pressure switch, neoprene rear inner mudguard, scottoiler, highway pegs,  fenda extenda, 1999 carbs and airbox, Kais suspension setup, later clutch springs, LED lamps, Metmachex swingarm, Hagon Shock, Oxford heated grips, 4 way fused accessory Bus, 17" 3CV front wheel, Michellin R6 tyres, GPS speedo, 5' ignition advance.

#242 drewpy

drewpy

has been here 4ever

• 1,753 posts

Posted 30 October 2022 - 10:42 pm

had a great Day at the National Motorcycle museum.

Baldrick was there along with Steve plater, Sam Lovegrove, Miily and Hicky.

Photobucket has once again decided to change their hosting packages, damned if they ae getting more money off me. Hopefully you can access the photos

https://www.photobuc...44-7f954c8cd4e2

I'll put the photos on the facebook page 

Edited by drewpy, 30 October 2022 - 10:43 pm.

"As I Lay Rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I skid and begin to slide, please dear god protect my ride"

Mods; Oil pressure switch, neoprene rear inner mudguard, scottoiler, highway pegs,  fenda extenda, 1999 carbs and airbox, Kais suspension setup, later clutch springs, LED lamps, Metmachex swingarm, Hagon Shock, Oxford heated grips, 4 way fused accessory Bus, 17" 3CV front wheel, Michellin R6 tyres, GPS speedo, 5' ignition advance.

#243 drewpy

drewpy

has been here 4ever

• 1,753 posts

Posted 11 April 2023 - 04:15 pm

had a little jaunt this morining to Rivvington barn, went back the long way round and called in at mum's after very heavy traffic on the m60. I think it was the Liverpool m62 backing up.

IMG_7143.jpeg

Edited by drewpy, 11 April 2023 - 04:43 pm.

#244 dapleb

dapleb

Monkey Boy

• Root Admin(A)
  • 18,104 posts
  • TDM model: 1990

Posted 11 April 2023 - 07:34 pm

Boike lookin good drewps. This year aint lookin loike a pootlin year ferrous. so keep em comin.
"Whats up", "Piston Broke", "Yeah me too...hic"

If you want to mark your location on the Carpe map: http://www.carpe-tdm...opic.php?t=5117

Doin valve clearances? Use dappers valve shim exchange program and the job will be carroty - Free (other than you postin me yer shims) for sporting members.

Active member of TPLQHCSRSFC and TSRMCMAS (even though a year off) and avid fan of PM not sent.

#245 dablik

dablik

Master Intermediate Fettlin' Award 2018

• 10,735 posts
  • TDM model: 1992

Posted 12 April 2023 - 08:25 am

Yea yea drew, blame Liverpool wont ya  :lol: bikes looking glorius matey.

Bigred mk1 R1 Calipers- Braided lines- Givi wing rack-Crash bungs- Hi vis bullets-PR2's- and a hoot to ride.

Quad 900 Silver Laser duo tech pipes-Scott oiler-Engine crash bars- Radiator mounted see me ring LED's-Datatool system 3 alarm -Centre stand- Extender fender-Renthal bars-Handle bar risers-Mirror extenders-BMW GS Handgaurds-Acumen uprated horn & Nautilus-Stainless steel Radiator guard-Givi wing rack-OEM screen-Yammy touring screen-MRA Vario-MRA Double bubble cut down for fast as fk riding-Tiger screen-Tank protector-Stomp grip panels-Optimate lead   Gone to Heaven  :sorry: 

1991 MK1 in need of some TLC watch this space   :) Sorted and on the Road Mick  :P  :P it's the bike that Jack built  ;) Gone to Heaven  :wub: 

#246 drewpy

drewpy

has been here 4ever

• 1,753 posts

Posted 12 April 2023 - 11:24 am

Boike lookin good drewps. This year aint lookin loike a pootlin year ferrous. so keep em comin.

thanks, I need to start getting out more this year

It was 2 lorries doing a Yosser kiss near St Helens, spilling diesel all over the carriageway 

Thanks, the new seat is really comfy too

#247 leehenty

leehenty

Backstreet Mechanikin'

• 5,080 posts
  • TDM model: 2002

Posted 12 April 2023 - 01:21 pm

Still got yer frame bungs Drewpy ? Them Liverpoolians take a liking to them.

Edited by leehenty, 12 April 2023 - 01:22 pm.

2002 900 silver,oil pressure switch with brass 90 degree conversion, RG fork protectors. Wilburs custom made rear Shock with remote hydraulic preload and RG shocktube, Wilburs front springs. Scotoiler with a custom made swing arm delivery unit. Silicone radiator hoses.BMW 1150 handguards with Touratech extensions, Carbon Fibre yoke cover and fender extenda, MRA flip screen, Yamaha Engine bars, SW Motech Centre Stand, Kappa wingrack three box Luggage with E21's as option from the K960 boxes, Zumo 660 satnav on Touratech mount, Led Voltage monitor, Baglux tank cover, Clear LED Rear light, Aux LED brake light, BikeVis bullet LED's under front  nose,Stainless rear axle nut, stainless chain adjusters, stainless wheel spacers front and rear, Probolt Polished Stainless Flanged Hex engine screws, Polished stainless fairing screws, stainless disc bolts. Titanium brake pins front, Probolt Titanium Flanged Hex Front Caliper Bolts & Rear caliper slide pins Adventure Spec Tool tube under rear rack, left and right sides with custom alloy mounts.<p>Top Sellerie double gel pad seat. Carbon Fibre inner dash and side infill panels. Anodised black alloy swingarm pivot bolt covers and footpegs, Nano II Gear indicator.

#248 drewpy

drewpy

has been here 4ever

• 1,753 posts

Posted 13 April 2023 - 09:44 am

Still got yer frame bungs Drewpy ? Them Liverpoolians take a liking to them.

Aye, just about  :lol:

#249 drewpy

drewpy

has been here 4ever

• 1,753 posts

Posted 21 April 2023 - 01:55 pm

Heads up for weekend.

Stafford Classic Bike show on. If you've never been, then its a massive event and you will spend hours there (bring yer pumps)

https://www.stafford...hows.com/april/

https://youtu.be/aLj7V2guvNc

Edited by drewpy, 21 April 2023 - 01:56 pm.

#250 dablik

dablik

Master Intermediate Fettlin' Award 2018

• 10,735 posts
  • TDM model: 1992

Posted 21 April 2023 - 06:06 pm

Was attending this but all gone west now, enjoy.

Bigred mk1 R1 Calipers- Braided lines- Givi wing rack-Crash bungs- Hi vis bullets-PR2's- and a hoot to ride.

Quad 900 Silver Laser duo tech pipes-Scott oiler-Engine crash bars- Radiator mounted see me ring LED's-Datatool system 3 alarm -Centre stand- Extender fender-Renthal bars-Handle bar risers-Mirror extenders-BMW GS Handgaurds-Acumen uprated horn & Nautilus-Stainless steel Radiator guard-Givi wing rack-OEM screen-Yammy touring screen-MRA Vario-MRA Double bubble cut down for fast as fk riding-Tiger screen-Tank protector-Stomp grip panels-Optimate lead   Gone to Heaven  :sorry: 

1991 MK1 in need of some TLC watch this space   :) Sorted and on the Road Mick  :P  :P it's the bike that Jack built  ;) Gone to Heaven  :wub: 

#251 drewpy

drewpy

has been here 4ever

• 1,753 posts

Posted 22 April 2023 - 05:57 pm

Was attending this but all gone west now, enjoy.

if you go west you'll be in the irish sea. nowhere near stafford :P  

#252 drewpy

drewpy

has been here 4ever

• 1,753 posts

Posted 22 April 2023 - 09:11 pm

had a fab day today at Stafford classic bike show.

Managed to see the legend that is Giacomo Agostini too. 245bhp monster 

https://youtu.be/3IWEuYmud9M

#253 drewpy

drewpy

has been here 4ever

• 1,753 posts

Posted 22 April 2023 - 09:24 pm

field of engines

(edited)_0F17C535-AFAA-44AF-A670-26E688C

dmw

(edited)_B1606288-279F-400F-989F-DE027CF

(edited)_0C8BE3A8-A1E3-4AB6-83C9-C49E11B

(edited)_D21BC759-004A-49FB-9E7C-609EA5B

Talke pits Costa stop on the way home. 

(edited)_A976F316-0EE4-4549-B445-91F7218

#254 dapleb

dapleb

Monkey Boy

• Root Admin(A)
  • 18,104 posts
  • TDM model: 1990

Posted 23 April 2023 - 07:37 am

field of engines

Oi gok juan of them!!
"Whats up", "Piston Broke", "Yeah me too...hic"

If you want to mark your location on the Carpe map: http://www.carpe-tdm...opic.php?t=5117

Doin valve clearances? Use dappers valve shim exchange program and the job will be carroty - Free (other than you postin me yer shims) for sporting members.

Active member of TPLQHCSRSFC and TSRMCMAS (even though a year off) and avid fan of PM not sent.

#255 Catteeclan

Catteeclan

full o shoite

• 2,433 posts
  • TDM model: 2002

Posted 23 April 2023 - 09:09 am

That a Norton Commando head in the middle?

2002 TDM900 Yellow

#256 Studley Ramrod

Studley Ramrod

Monkey Boys Monkey

• Root Admin(A)
  • 19,202 posts
  • TDM model: 1993

Posted 23 April 2023 - 02:32 pm

Nirvana for bikers eh :)

Mk2a 2000 in Silver. Top end Refurb @ 41100 miles, Scottoiler, Renthal Road High Bars, Up & Back Bar Risers, Bellypan, DL650 Handguards, Capt. Picard Bar Ends, House of Henty SS Wheel spacers, New Seat Cover Fitted. 58 MPG !!  Now owned by chrisbee !   Studley's mk2a Bloggerydoodaah !  Photos of my first MK1  Photos of my MK2a  TPLQHCSRSFC No. 1 Fan

#257 drewpy

drewpy

has been here 4ever

• 1,753 posts

Posted 23 April 2023 - 07:11 pm

That a Norton Commando head in the middle?

no idea, thought they made a good photo though

#258 Timbo1866

Timbo1866

Carpe groupie

• PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 03 September 2023 - 03:04 pm

360 round trip 

Up to Carlisle mostly back roads (Tebay to Carlisle M6) topped up tank

then A & b roads across to Hexham ish 

then across the border (in and out a couple of times 

round the top of Kielder water and down the most unspoilt road I’ve seen and into the visitors Center  

back up the side of the res then over to Carlisle to top up again 

then back home via M6, A6 and A65

not a bad day

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users