• Please log in to reply
167 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_erdferkel_*

Guest_erdferkel_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 April 2007 - 06:25 pm

hello,

preface:
in a different thread i read about the possibilty that someone who wanted to start a blog as a non-paying member was invited to share his thoughts by using a normal thread. right now i'm in the mood just to do that. I've never written a lot in forums or written a blog or kept a diary, so if i suck big time at this, just tell me and i'll stop it...
in this thread i'd like to post a few thoughts, short ride reports or other more or less motorcycle related thoughts that come to my warped mind in an irregular and informal fashion. positive/negative feedback, comments and the usual carpedian insults wink.gif are welcome of course.
so far so crazy, now i'll just pour another cup of coffee, light a pipe packed with some english tobacco and just hit the keys...

km 91982, ruhr-valley, germany.

hm, seems like i'm getting into the age and set of mind that makes me fit to buy a beemer. today i took off for a small 180km afterwork tour on my usual turf in the "bergisches land" region. after warming up the engine, i was happy to putter along at 4000rpm in 5th gear, just enjoying the sound of the marvings and the low-end torque the trusty old twin provides. entering a 50kph zone i slowed down and got a "thumbs up" by a guy in a renault kangoo parked on the other side of the road, right after the sign that limits the speed. kind of wondering i take a closer look at the car.....it is fitted with a radar gun an a camera. just the same bl**dy speed trap i narrowly escaped on the old xt600 a few month ago. in a past life that situation would have involved downshifting several gears, trying to cover the license plate and taking the next turn to avoid being stopped after the photo. today i got a "thumbs up" and just rolled on. incredible. blink.gif
(a few days ago i even let some sportbikes pass without any fight, just rolled on @ 140kph, i really must be getting old)
well, i was shocked about myself and tried to compensate by visiting a katoom dealer who is situated on my usual afternoon trip. hrmph, wednesdays he is closed. so no test-ride of a loud, aggressive and orange supermotard to rejuvenate my drive.
seems that the boar is losing his tusks. (i got 340km on the trip counter and did not switch to reserve yet. usual distance to reserve was 280-300km)
or is it just that i have not switched from winter-riding-mode to summer-mode yet?....ah, there is still hope that i shall scratch the usual amount of alloy from my footpegs this year.

good ride everybody and
glückauf
ralf
member of TPS-fan-club.

#2 Pict

Pict

Keep on keepin' on

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,257 posts
  • TDM model: 2006

Posted 18 April 2007 - 08:05 pm

Ah, the warmth of approaching summer - must dig out that old Hermann Hesse collection...... cool.gif
I guess you could call it mellowing - in line with the TDM being "the bike for those who don't have to prove anything"

Dinotrike.jpg "It's a TDM, Jim, but not as we know it"

www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAHmEWim3to

Diamond black TDM 900A TRIKE, 2006 ABS model converted by Trike Design (Caerphilly, South Wales) prior to first registration in March 2007.

#3 wicklamulla

wicklamulla

is it Jizzy Rascal time yet.....?

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • 12,211 posts
  • Location:Parish of Cruwys (pronounced 'Cruise' just loike Tom) Morchard, Mid Devon.
  • TDM model: 1999

Posted 19 April 2007 - 09:58 am

LOL thats a good read Oink OINK ! you growing a long beard too like them Guzzi riders have ?!!

spyball alarm/immob, bluespot brake calipers and Stainless hoses, Fournales air adjustable shock with Remote Resevoir, forks raised 10mm thru yokes, racetech linear fork springs in 15 wt oil, Kappa wingrack/luggage, heated grips, Kedo handguards, dual heat controller to power heated jacket liner and or pants!!, Stebel 136DB horn, K&N air filter, colour matched Baglux tank cover (magnetic tank bag modified to fit cover), osram +50% headloight bulbs, headlight protector,"NitramSpecial" parking loight, tail light indicators all running on LED's & incorporate "Lite Buddies", MK7 Scottoiler fitted, taller screen, 2-2 stainless steel CCC's, Devil stainless down pipes. MKI Renntec engine crash bars & sump guard.
engine changed july 2007 on a dyno run it made 79.1BHP / Torque 59.9Had a brief flirtation with a 1999 MKIIa but it blew an exaust valve on the M5 so was sold on to be repaired.

I loike tay and hang sangwiches !

www.kenhogantreeservices.co.uk

http://s33.photobuck...77/wickla/?sc=6

http://reg.imageshack.us/v_images.php

post-1-1150550733.gifpost-1-1150550726.gifpost-1-1150559830.gif

#4 Guest_erdferkel_*

Guest_erdferkel_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 April 2007 - 07:15 pm

hello,

QUOTE(wicklamulla @ Thu 19th Apr 2007, 11:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LOL thats a good read Oink OINK ! you growing a long beard too like them Guzzi riders have ?!!

thanks. ah, and no long beard though...it would get entangled in the spokes of my mountainbike. it is completely sufficient when my tongue hangs out and touches the knobbies of the mud tyre after a short dinstance uphill...(i'm a fat old pig y'know..)

ok, on to the next little misadventure:

km 92321, ruhr-valley, germany
today's episode: the mystery of the fuel consumption/ range to reserve.

friday i was called by a shop, where i ordered a pair of gloves (4xl, hard to find..) to replace the ones i destroyed in my crash in october. it is a nice little shop in a nice little town, called Lindlar, in the bergisches land of course, about 50km away. i think. i never go the shortest way there, there are a lot of twisty little roads i could drive blind now and i tend to expand the distance at random.

well, before i entered the bergisches land i filled up at my local petrol station. remember: 340km without having to switch to reserve...

not really: 19,24 litres blink.gif into the 20 litres tank.
i must have been running on fumes.
ok, my dicke was fed and happy so i went to buy my gloves. did not get to ride the katoom, the dealer had lunch break and was closed again. (must be a sign that i should not lust after austrian orange..)

so i must have driven on reserve all the time. ok, normal diagnosos would indicate misplaced fuel lines. i just went to my dealer, but he was very busy (all these summer riders with their solar powered bikes coming out of their caves) and since he did not think that he switched the fule lines he thought about a different fault in the fuel system. gave me a lot of hints to do my own diagnosos though.
ok, no problem, i took off the small black plastic triangles and could see the fuel lines. a look into the german shop manual told me that all was in order.
next suggestion by a friend of mine, contacted via ICQ, in swabia was that the small tube of the petcock inside the tank might have come off. perhaps due to my asphalt kissing escapades in october.
nope, everything in order there, too.
BUT....

thank $DEITY there is CARPE. and JBX tech pages! good.gif

a quick download of the '96 shop manual, and i did not want to believe my eyes: the fuel lines were the other way round in the english manual.

so, what now?

installed the fule lines the "english" (hm, they drive on the wrong side of the road...perhaps the fuel lines are on the wrong side too???) way and persuaded a 5 litre fuel canister to be my pillion and set out to explore the fuel range.
exactly at 300km the engine started to sputter and went on smoothly after i switched to reserve.
thanks to JBX and CARPE again. cheers.

so my fuel consumption is still normal, no reason to retire on a beemer. <sigh of relieve>

ah, of course the last insignificant snippet of information:
the pipe was packed with a virginia flake tobacco with a caramel top-flavour, a real "dosenöffner" (translates as "fanny magnet" dry.gif )

glückauf
ralf

reserve pig of the TPS fan club

#5 SteveGlover

SteveGlover

850 going for 900

• 857 posts
  • TDM model: 2003

Posted 21 April 2007 - 09:18 pm

QUOTE(erdferkel @ Wed 18th Apr 2007, 07:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
positive/negative feedback, comments and the usual carpedian insults wink.gif are welcome of course.

Its interesting, its like a mini-blog, keep it up. You must explain this pig thing (fetish?) that you have, I don't get it.

#6 Guest_erdferkel_*

Guest_erdferkel_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 April 2007 - 04:52 pm

hello,

QUOTE(SteveGlover @ Sat 21st Apr 2007, 11:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Its interesting, its like a mini-blog, keep it up. You must explain this pig thing (fetish?) that you have, I don't get it.

thank you for your encouragement.
ahh yes the obsession with the pigs. so let me explain. there are two possible explanations to this, i let you decide which is more plausible. so lean back, light a pipe, relax and join me on the ride back into the time when this obsession was created.....

in a past life i happened to live through the following adventure:

after i singlehandedly crossed the dutch mountains on my trusty old xt, i found myself stranded in the great plains of the bavarian desert. no fuel, no food, no money, the only drinking fluids available was the coolant liquid of the aircooled xt...
so i was about to abandon all hope when one of the omnipresent speed cameras went up in smoke and out of the smoke and an ancient aboriginal medicine man appeared in the dusty desert.
he saw my predicament and took sympathy.
he packed a pipe, lighted it and shared it with me.
"you have a strong totem. i can feel it" the old sage mumbled trough a dense cloud of aromatic smoke.
"huh?" my thirst-ridden brain could not be persuaded to follow his mumblings...
so he produced a few "weisswurst" out of his rucksack and threw them in the air to read my totem out of the pattern they would create falling onto his plate. (he was an ancient-modern sage, 'cause telling the fututre out of already processed intestines was a real stroke of genius on his part)
so he intensely stared at the sausages and gravely declared with his hoarse voice: "your totem is the muddy pig. whenever you are in deep sh*t, just remember this..."
"huh? will a giant pig materialize and pull me out, or what?"
"naah, it will jump in and join you in the great mud bath. you will still be in the shoite, but you'll learn to enjoy it"
blink.gif

...here endeth the legend of the muddy pig.

the second, less prosaic theory:

beware, this is going to become a little clumsy.
all this pig stuff is more or less a pun that became a running gag, that somehow started a life of its own..
the german word "erdferkel" can denominate two things.
1) the official meaning is the african ant-eater "aardvark", not even remotely related to a pig...
2) in the german motorbikers-jargon it means a dirt-bike or the rider of a dirt-bike. the literal translation would be:
erd=erde: earth/mud; ferkel: piglet.
so someone who gets himself covered in mud by using a bike or motorbike.
i started riding motorcycles in the mud before i had a licence. after a pause because of an unhappy incident i resumed my muddy activities on a mountainbike. the name just stuck. and now it is great fun fooling around with pigs wink.gif

that's it for today. pick the version you like most. i hope you enjoyed the read...

glückauf
ralf

(happy as a pig in mud)

#7 TonyDevil

TonyDevil

seagull squadron leader & founding member of GoatTracKrew

• 9,336 posts
  • TDM model: 1991

Posted 22 April 2007 - 05:07 pm

lol great read

"Never argue with an idiot. They just bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"
My TDM :
Black 1991 850 MK1, 160k+ miles(ish, best guess really, gave up trying to keep count after 3rd set of clocks and 3rd engine), PilotRoad2 tyres, custom stubby exhaust system, bluespot calipers & goodridge braided hoses with dunlopads, maxton forks, Ohlins shock, kedo handguards, stainless TDM grill, Scottoiler with lubetube & dual nozzle thingy, Givi Wingrack2 with E45 & 2xE36s, renntec crash bars, Autocom with blueteeth & PMR radio, TomTom Rider2, Optimate IIIsp, Bagster tank cover, anti-dazzle coating
to fit : led spotlights, heated grips, new braided lines and rear caliper that actually has bleed nipples
Silver-ish 2003 900, 70k miles, PilotRoad3 front tyre (new@65k) & PR2 rear(new at 69k), Renthal 755 bars with KTM handguards, oxford unheated grips, power commander 3usb, scorpion titanium exhausts, standard screen with vario winglet thingy, stainless grill, oem centre stand, bagster tank cover, givi monokey topplate mounted on grabrail with V46 topbox, Givi PL pannier rails with E21s, crash bungs, mirror extender thingys, Halfords Advanced Laser Blue brillance bulbs, 21w led spotlights, touring scottoiler with leehenty dual nozzle, Autocom with blueteeth & PMR radio, TomTom Rider3 Urban, winter style anti-dazzle coating
to fit : led brake light strip, replacement heated grips

current rides : TDM850 3vd/mk1=tourer&scratcher, TRX850=weekend twisty toy, 2003 TDM900=commuter, 2005 
TDM900=unmolested.  Gone but not forgotton : XTZ750=overland touring toy, GS500e, GS125
If a strange looking truck driver honks at you & gives you the thumbs up, its could be me  :good:

#8 Guest_Emmett_*

Guest_Emmett_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 April 2007 - 05:44 pm

Are all Germans so funny? rotflmmfao.gif

#9 Pict

Pict

Keep on keepin' on

• 6,257 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 05:48 pm

QUOTE(Emmett @ Sun 22nd Apr 2007, 06:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Are all Germans so funny? rotflmmfao.gif

Yes but they don't know it, which is even funnier! rolleyes.gif rotflmmfao.gif

Dinotrike.jpg "It's a TDM, Jim, but not as we know it"

www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAHmEWim3to

Diamond black TDM 900A TRIKE, 2006 ABS model converted by Trike Design (Caerphilly, South Wales) prior to first registration in March 2007.

#10 wicklamulla

wicklamulla

• 12,211 posts
  • Location:Parish of Cruwys (pronounced 'Cruise' just loike Tom) Morchard, Mid Devon.

Posted 24 April 2007 - 10:22 pm

wonder if he has "smoked the totem peace poipe" with Laughin' inna Windstorm ??

spyball alarm/immob, bluespot brake calipers and Stainless hoses, Fournales air adjustable shock with Remote Resevoir, forks raised 10mm thru yokes, racetech linear fork springs in 15 wt oil, Kappa wingrack/luggage, heated grips, Kedo handguards, dual heat controller to power heated jacket liner and or pants!!, Stebel 136DB horn, K&N air filter, colour matched Baglux tank cover (magnetic tank bag modified to fit cover), osram +50% headloight bulbs, headlight protector,"NitramSpecial" parking loight, tail light indicators all running on LED's & incorporate "Lite Buddies", MK7 Scottoiler fitted, taller screen, 2-2 stainless steel CCC's, Devil stainless down pipes. MKI Renntec engine crash bars & sump guard.
engine changed july 2007 on a dyno run it made 79.1BHP / Torque 59.9Had a brief flirtation with a 1999 MKIIa but it blew an exaust valve on the M5 so was sold on to be repaired.

#11 Guest_erdferkel_*

Guest_erdferkel_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 April 2007 - 07:13 pm

hello,
hmm, today i potted some plants, i did NOT plant some pot....the stuff in my pipe is just legal toacco. even if my texts suggest something different.... yeahyeahyeah.gif

km 92573, ruhr-valley, germany
today's episode: a metaphysical ride...

this afternoon i went out for a little afterwork ride on my usual playground.
so i opened the air-vent zippers of my jacket and pants took out the TDM, hit the starter and went out.
just after i left the last town on my engine warming up route, something happened...

you know there are some days when just everything fits. you don't have to reach for the handlebars, they just automaticly find their way into your hands. the temperature is right, not too hot, but warm enough that the tyres and the asphalt have optimal working temperature.
you leave the towns behind you, take a right turn, then a left one and you know the next 180km there will be only short straights but one curve follows the other. the engine is warm and the big twin under you sings his song of torque and accelleration. slowly your blood changes to 10W40 and you feel it. you are becoming one with your bike. again. at last. the feeling you thought you lost, after the last crash and the loss of so many riding-companions to the unforgiving gods of the tarmac. the sucession of the curves unfolds in your mind. the steering of the bike comes right out of the spine into the handlebars, no thinking is needed. all comes down to reaction and reflexes.
you feel the K&N lungs suck in the air. more. and more. the tame puttering of the TDM has transformed into a sreaming roar as the main jets kick in and eagerly provide the engine with the food it needs. now the tyres are an extension of your mind. you can feel their strain as they try to keep up the grip on the road, fighting with the g-forces and torque. the wilbers suspension is working overtime to assist the tyres in their stuggle to hold onto the bumpy roads. you have reached the state when you ride by pure instinct. the track is memorized in your mind and part of it races ahead to plan the next braking and shifting points. you open the throttle full after a curve in second gear and the front wheel loses contact to the ground for a few seconds. when the front wheel hits the ground again you lean hard over to the left and the footpeg cuts a new wound into the scarred tarmac. and you know, if you make the slightest mistake now, it will be your last. at 140kph on a narrow back road there is no room for hesitation and you reach a state of higher awareness. your sense of smell intensifies and the smells of the wild flowers and cultivated crop-plants reach your mind. the blurred green shapes in the corner of your eyes become clearer again.
this is it. why you ride. your bike now is an organic extension of your body, lungs and airbox, veins and fuel lines merge and your heart beats the pulse of the big twin. you are at peace with the universe. you can even accept the possibility of anihilation that can lurk after any curve or intersection. but the road is empty. no one hears the srceam of the TDM when you redline her, the grinding of the footpegs and the squealing of the Z6 when you brake hard.
when the surge of adrenalin is burned out of your system you return to the urban areas. you lift your visor and negotiate the traffic at 3000rpm on your idle jets. you recieve a few glances from pedestrians and cagers because of the dead insects that cover your bike, helmet and jacked, but they will never be able to share, what you have just experienced. only the initiated could tell from the signs that give away the nature of your ride. the heat waves from the brake rotors. the absence of chicken strips and the sawtooth pattern on the rear wheel. the scarred footpegs and boot soles.
you put her into the garage, check the oil. she still radiates the heat from the ride. you caress her tank and close the door.
"see ya next time, dicke, i'm back."

#12 TonyDevil

TonyDevil

• 9,336 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 11:47 pm

poetic bike porn with a sense of humour

anything but incoherent....

"Never argue with an idiot. They just bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"
My TDM :
Black 1991 850 MK1, 160k+ miles(ish, best guess really, gave up trying to keep count after 3rd set of clocks and 3rd engine), PilotRoad2 tyres, custom stubby exhaust system, bluespot calipers & goodridge braided hoses with dunlopads, maxton forks, Ohlins shock, kedo handguards, stainless TDM grill, Scottoiler with lubetube & dual nozzle thingy, Givi Wingrack2 with E45 & 2xE36s, renntec crash bars, Autocom with blueteeth & PMR radio, TomTom Rider2, Optimate IIIsp, Bagster tank cover, anti-dazzle coating
to fit : led spotlights, heated grips, new braided lines and rear caliper that actually has bleed nipples
Silver-ish 2003 900, 70k miles, PilotRoad3 front tyre (new@65k) & PR2 rear(new at 69k), Renthal 755 bars with KTM handguards, oxford unheated grips, power commander 3usb, scorpion titanium exhausts, standard screen with vario winglet thingy, stainless grill, oem centre stand, bagster tank cover, givi monokey topplate mounted on grabrail with V46 topbox, Givi PL pannier rails with E21s, crash bungs, mirror extender thingys, Halfords Advanced Laser Blue brillance bulbs, 21w led spotlights, touring scottoiler with leehenty dual nozzle, Autocom with blueteeth & PMR radio, TomTom Rider3 Urban, winter style anti-dazzle coating

current rides : TDM850 3vd/mk1=tourer&scratcher, TRX850=weekend twisty toy, 2003 TDM900=commuter, 2005 
TDM900=unmolested.  Gone but not forgotton : XTZ750=overland touring toy, GS500e, GS125
If a strange looking truck driver honks at you & gives you the thumbs up, its could be me  :good:

#13 Landy

Landy

I should post less and ride more

• 1,387 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 05:23 am

Utterly brilliant. Keep it up. good.gif
TS50ER, Suzuki GT125, Cagiva 125, Suzuki GT250 20 year gap. Honda CBF600. Discovered the joy of TDM, 1974 GT250 has joined the stable
Vario touring screen, Stainless Steel Rad Guard, Fender Extender (it came off), Givi V46 Topbox (inc brake light), SW-Motech Engine Bars, Wingrack, LED Tail Light
Still in the shed:- BMW Hand Guards, Heated Grips, Aux Lamps.

#14 Guest_erdferkel_*

Guest_erdferkel_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2007 - 10:42 am

hello,

QUOTE(Toneski @ Thu 26th Apr 2007, 01:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
poetic bike porn with a sense of humour

that's a great line. may i use it in my signature?

QUOTE(Landy @ Thu 26th Apr 2007, 07:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Utterly brilliant. Keep it up. good.gif

thanks for the kind words of encouragement. i hope, i can keep up the entertainment level in my future posts.

glückauf
ralf

(bike porn pig)

#15 TonyDevil

TonyDevil

• 9,336 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 11:35 am

QUOTE(erdferkel @ Fri 27th Apr 2007, 11:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
that's a great line. may i use it in my signature?

sure good.gif

My TDM :

#16 duibhce Kaelann

duibhce Kaelann

has been here 4ever

• 1,147 posts
  • TDM model: 2004

Posted 27 April 2007 - 07:01 pm

please don't stop posting this stuff... good.gif

It definitelymade my evening. yahoo.gif
Yamaha XJ600S Diversion '94
Yamaha XJ900S Diversion '97
Suzuki SV650S '01
Yamaha TDM900 '04

Yamaha XT660Z Ténéré '08 + Yamaha TRX850 '97

I'll let go of my throttle when they pry it from my cold, dead hands...

#17 wicklamulla

wicklamulla

• 12,211 posts

Posted 28 April 2007 - 12:02 am

you put her into the garage, check the oil.

yep the above statement the true sign of an 850 rider ! keep them trotters typing Pigsy. Wicky

#18 dandywarhol

dandywarhol

Carpe Citizen

• 5,324 posts
  • TDM model: 2003

Posted 28 April 2007 - 08:20 am

You should do the same trip on a Multistrada erdferkel rolleyes.gif ....forget it's uglyness - enjoy the experience cool.gif

1967 Yamaha TD1C 250, 2014 Kawasaki W800, 2011 Aprilia Tuono 1000 V4, 2020 Yamaha XSR900

"At the cutting edge of technophobia" Scotland_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif mccoy.gif

#19 Guest_erdferkel_*

Guest_erdferkel_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 April 2007 - 04:03 pm

hello,

QUOTE(Toneski @ Fri 27th Apr 2007, 01:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
sure good.gif

done. and thank you.

QUOTE(duibhce Kaelann @ Fri 27th Apr 2007, 08:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
please don't stop posting this stuff... good.gif
It definitelymade my evening. yahoo.gif

thank you. I'm happy when my amateurish attempts at writing succed to make someone smile. yahoo.gif

QUOTE(wicklamulla @ Sat 28th Apr 2007, 01:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you put her into the garage, check the oil.
yep the above statement the true sign of an 850 rider ! keep them trotters typing Pigsy. Wicky

ahhh, wicky, ty. (i check the oil and lube the chain after every normal ride. on every bike i rode. (even on the 2-smoke dt 80 lc2) i wrote somewhere else, that my oil consumption is about 1,5 litres on 6000km.)

QUOTE(dandywarhol @ Sat 28th Apr 2007, 10:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You should do the same trip on a Multistrada erdferkel rolleyes.gif ....forget it's uglyness - enjoy the experience cool.gif

yeah. maybe. but it is so feckin ugly, i would not want it im my garage.... blink.gif
and i returned demo bikes twice without chicken strips, the dealers looked a little disturbed.. huh.gif
when i test rode the 900 TDM the dealer only handed me the keys after i promised not to scratch the footpegs. blink.gif

considering my next episode, i'm a little undecided, if i should relate 2 older stories of my encounters with the german wildlife or post a little techie stuff, the history of maintenance and mods of my "dicke".
we'll see....

glückauf
ralf

#20 Guest_erdferkel_*

Guest_erdferkel_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 May 2007 - 07:11 pm

hello all,

sorry for my long absence, i was a little busy the last few days.
to add to the heap of workload the frame of my MTB broke and i am organizing the warranty replacement together with my bike-dealer.
today i found the icing of the cake...my car dies when in idle. searched the engine room, but no 900 TPS was to be found.
so ride reports will be hard to write, due to lack of riding. (this trashes my plans of wearing out the current Z6 to go to the MT on fresh ones....)
i'll post the wildlife anecdotes soon, promise.
thank you for your patience.

glückauf
ralf

tps-pig, pissed off by opel car electronics.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users