#2 dablik

dablik

Master Intermediate Fettlin' Award 2018

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,732 posts
  • TDM model: 1992

Posted 02 January 2015 - 03:24 pm

A lot of Hype if ya ask me.......i've had the pleasure of visiting numerous pubs in Glasgow with a mate from the Gorbals, especially the Glaswegian Pub, was welcomed with open arms in all of them, prolly summit to do with being a scouser  ;) or having a Glaswegian mate. 

Not sure why a gobby landlord makes the pub a tough one though, they never visited my local, the Cabbage  :lol:

Bigred mk1 R1 Calipers- Braided lines- Givi wing rack-Crash bungs- Hi vis bullets-PR2's- and a hoot to ride.

Quad 900 Silver Laser duo tech pipes-Scott oiler-Engine crash bars- Radiator mounted see me ring LED's-Datatool system 3 alarm -Centre stand- Extender fender-Renthal bars-Handle bar risers-Mirror extenders-BMW GS Handgaurds-Acumen uprated horn & Nautilus-Stainless steel Radiator guard-Givi wing rack-OEM screen-Yammy touring screen-MRA Vario-MRA Double bubble cut down for fast as fk riding-Tiger screen-Tank protector-Stomp grip panels-Optimate lead   Gone to Heaven  :sorry: 

1991 MK1 in need of some TLC watch this space   :) Sorted and on the Road Mick  :P  :P it's the bike that Jack built  ;) Gone to Heaven  :wub: 

#3 OBxx11

OBxx11

sticking around

• 21 posts
  • TDM model: 2004

Posted 29 June 2015 - 09:10 pm

pic testing

Edited by OBxx11, 29 June 2015 - 09:12 pm.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users