#1 dablik

dablik

Master Intermediate Fettlin' Award 2018

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,735 posts
  • TDM model: 1992

Posted 29 September 2019 - 11:56 am

Has anyone fit a these bushes to a mk1, the lower bush is smaller in diameter than the removed old bush and smaller than the diameter of the bearing surface of the fork where it sits by approx 4-5mm, it would open to fit but it's quite a stretch and also means that the gap when in-situ would be quite large, i'm thinking these are the wrong inner bushes although the paperwork has them for the right bike and the kit number from Wemoto matches the number on my box, when delivered they were all loose in the box which i thought was unusual !

In this pic the old bush is in place and the new in front of the new stantion and i would really need to prise them apart to fit ?

Attached File  20190929_123147.jpg   124.88KB   0 downloads

And here you can see the new bush sitting inside the old with the 2nd new bush on the right.

Attached File  20190929_121848.jpg   118.93KB   0 downloads

Answered my own question, Wemoto sell the bushes seperatley with the dimensions given so i defo have the wrong ones sent to me, bought back in may so lets hope they will change them.

Iffin anyone is interested heres a linky

Edited by dablik, 29 September 2019 - 01:17 pm.

Bigred mk1 R1 Calipers- Braided lines- Givi wing rack-Crash bungs- Hi vis bullets-PR2's- and a hoot to ride.

Quad 900 Silver Laser duo tech pipes-Scott oiler-Engine crash bars- Radiator mounted see me ring LED's-Datatool system 3 alarm -Centre stand- Extender fender-Renthal bars-Handle bar risers-Mirror extenders-BMW GS Handgaurds-Acumen uprated horn & Nautilus-Stainless steel Radiator guard-Givi wing rack-OEM screen-Yammy touring screen-MRA Vario-MRA Double bubble cut down for fast as fk riding-Tiger screen-Tank protector-Stomp grip panels-Optimate lead   Gone to Heaven  :sorry: 

1991 MK1 in need of some TLC watch this space   :) Sorted and on the Road Mick  :P  :P it's the bike that Jack built  ;) Gone to Heaven  :wub: 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users