#1 Favs

Favs

Sir Cumference

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,391 posts
  • TDM model: 2008

Posted 15 August 2019 - 08:17 pm

Called in to see Dablik today and met his better-half briefly.

Picard had kindly brought panniers across the water (and I think he brought the cake too).

The cake (huge) was yummy.

It was good to see Dablik's Mk1 project in the flesh - the finish of the frame n wheels is high - better than the photos show.

Good to put a face to a name Pete,  I hope you got some filtering in on the way home. :P and thanks again.

I hope you got some shuteye Cliff and thanks for your hospitality

I visited Crosby Beach for a bracing walk (read as sand blasted) before returning to Liverpool city centre to collect my wayward son.

A grand day out.

Thanks lads. :cake eating:

Single-handedly reviving the Wave.

2008 reg. Black TDM 900 ABS

#2 PICARD

PICARD

has been here 4ever

• 1,741 posts
  • TDM model: 2004

Posted 15 August 2019 - 09:05 pm

Yep, pleasure meeting and doing business with you. Hope you get the same level of use from the panniers as I did.
Have to say, i wouldn't have recognised you without the mask and snorkel,unless cliff had introduced you!
Always good to put faces to names, and good to see cliff as always. Thanks for the hospitality matey, Nadia was very welcoming and politely pretended to enjoy the cake....now get the spinners out and get on with it....
Lock onto my co-ordinates and beam me up !!

04 900 - 92 mk 1 - r 1150 rs - Z550 A1 - 2x bonnies - plastic slug -XL185 - ...not in that order !! (and one or two i don't want / dare to own up to !!)

#3 dablik

dablik

Master Intermediate Fettlin' Award 2018

• 10,735 posts
  • TDM model: 1992

Posted 15 August 2019 - 09:11 pm

Nice to see you both again chaps, been awhile eh, and the wheels were still on your car Al :D got a few hours this afternoon , doors always open.

Good job you forgot to fix ya zimmer to the bike Pete with all that filtering today :lol:

Thanks for the cake fella's was lovely, shame all the donuts got left for me though, very tasty they are...

Proof of cake for breakfast

Attached File  20190815_091245.jpg   136.17KB   0 downloadsAttached File  20190815_111617.jpg   177.4KB   0 downloads

Bigred mk1 R1 Calipers- Braided lines- Givi wing rack-Crash bungs- Hi vis bullets-PR2's- and a hoot to ride.

Quad 900 Silver Laser duo tech pipes-Scott oiler-Engine crash bars- Radiator mounted see me ring LED's-Datatool system 3 alarm -Centre stand- Extender fender-Renthal bars-Handle bar risers-Mirror extenders-BMW GS Handgaurds-Acumen uprated horn & Nautilus-Stainless steel Radiator guard-Givi wing rack-OEM screen-Yammy touring screen-MRA Vario-MRA Double bubble cut down for fast as fk riding-Tiger screen-Tank protector-Stomp grip panels-Optimate lead   Gone to Heaven  :sorry: 

1991 MK1 in need of some TLC watch this space   :) Sorted and on the Road Mick  :P  :P it's the bike that Jack built  ;) Gone to Heaven  :wub: 

#4 dapleb

dapleb

Monkey Boy

• Root Admin(A)
  • 18,104 posts
  • TDM model: 1990

Posted 16 August 2019 - 05:42 am

Good show. Mmmmm.
"Whats up", "Piston Broke", "Yeah me too...hic"

If you want to mark your location on the Carpe map: http://www.carpe-tdm...opic.php?t=5117

Doin valve clearances? Use dappers valve shim exchange program and the job will be carroty - Free (other than you postin me yer shims) for sporting members.

Active member of TPLQHCSRSFC and TSRMCMAS (even though a year off) and avid fan of PM not sent.

#5 ramo

ramo

has been here 4ever

• 1,176 posts
  • TDM model: 2003

Posted 16 August 2019 - 06:53 pm

could demolish  a slice right now :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users