#1 jdelfino

jdelfino

Knight of Postsalot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 603 posts
  • Location:Benalmadena Spain no more, The Hague no more, now Hampshire
  • TDM model: 1992

Posted 30 March 2015 - 10:58 pm

So is Ducati, I think one of the best motogp race ever, :clapping: very happy with not a single Spaniard on any of the 3 races podiums! (I'm Italian). :lol:

I see that Ducati GP15 wining more than a few races this year, the bikes are way faster than Yamaha or Honda, finally an exciting Motogp season  :drinks:

Sent from my secret Dick Tracy watch

#2 Catteeclan

Catteeclan

full o shoite

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,440 posts
  • TDM model: 2002

Posted 31 March 2015 - 05:49 am

Watched the highlights last night. What a race. :clapping:

Good to see the Ducatis up front but with such a speed advantage?

2002 TDM900 Yellow

#3 ramo

ramo

has been here 4ever

• 1,179 posts
  • TDM model: 2003

Posted 31 March 2015 - 06:59 am

fantastic race, what an opener to the season eh  :good:

#4 muddy

muddy

full o shoite

• 2,973 posts
  • TDM model: no more

Posted 31 March 2015 - 10:38 am

Outstanding race from Rossi. Let's hope we get a lot more close scraps like that, I couldn't bear another Marquez dominated season. 

Blue 04 TDM,PR2 rear Roadsmart front, Yamaha topox, Givi E360 panniers, PL pannier holders, BMW handguards, Yamaha touring screen, Scottoiler, 12v ciggie socket, carbon core HT leads

Gorn :sorry:

#5 Manx1200

Manx1200

has been here 4ever

• 1,040 posts
  • TDM model: 2003

Posted 31 March 2015 - 11:27 am

Agreed, a belting race, top 3 certainly showed them the way. But would Marquez have won if he hadn't been punted off the track?. Much as I want Rossi to win another title, still think the Hondas have a good chance.

Edited by Manx1200, 31 March 2015 - 11:28 am.

MotoGuzzi Norge 1200GT. for Euro touring
Triumph Street Triple. For those hooligan moments......
Beta Alp 200. For falling off In muddy bits.
I suffer from C.D.O. It's like O.C.D. but all the letters are in the correct order, just as they should be.

banner1.jpg

#6 harvey krumpet

harvey krumpet

full o shoite

• 2,050 posts
  • TDM model: 1997

Posted 31 March 2015 - 09:10 pm

Agreed, a belting race, top 3 certainly showed them the way. But would Marquez have won if he hadn't been punted off the track?. Much as I want Rossi to win another title, still think the Hondas have a good chance.

They do indeed. MM went through the speed trap at the fastest ever recorded at a MotoGP, 350.5kmh IIRC. Faster than the Ducs.... Last to 5th... I had a feeling this could be a red hot season & sprung for the Motogp video pass, the only way I can watch it down here. Nothing on poor view. Bloody awesome. Moto3 looks like it's going to be epic, too. Cajones grande.

TDM 850 Loud and unusual. CRM 250r Woo hoo! DT 230 Lanza Fiddled with.... Bloody hell, is that legal? GG Randonee AKA "I didn't think that was possible".

#7 jdelfino

jdelfino

Knight of Postsalot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 603 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 09:50 pm

They do indeed. MM went through the speed trap at the fastest ever recorded at a MotoGP, 350.5kmh IIRC. Faster than the Ducs.... Last to 5th... I had a feeling this could be a red hot season & sprung for the Motogp video pass, the only way I can watch it down here. Nothing on poor view. Bloody awesome. Moto3 looks like it's going to be epic, too. Cajones grande.

The Ducatis did 354km/h more than once, and MM only manage the fifth best lap time, MM manage to gain a few seconds to the top four only during the laps that Lorenzo was ahead, autosport and crashnet have extensive data on the race

#8 Dannyboy

Dannyboy

Knight of Postsalot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 609 posts
  • TDM model: 1993

Posted 01 April 2015 - 09:52 am

At least with Ducati in the mix things should liven up. Dovi may not be a headline grabbing artist but he can certainly ride a motorcycle.

Mk1' R1 gold spot front calipers • HH sintered front pads • FJR1300 front master cylinder • K&N air filter • Factory Pro emulsion tubes • Oxford heated grips • Mirror extenders • KTM handguards • Baglux tank cover and bag. 12v auxiliary socket • Delkevic 2 into 1 exhaust system • Engine guards • Chrome radiator guard • Renthal bars • Touring screen. Optimate and Oil pressure switch/light mod (Leehenty special!) to be fitted. Tom Tom rider V2 europe. GoPro HD Hero. Fenda extender.
Triumph Tiger 955i with stuff added.

#9 harvey krumpet

harvey krumpet

full o shoite

• 2,050 posts
  • TDM model: 1997

Posted 01 April 2015 - 10:34 am

The Ducatis did 354km/h more than once, and MM only manage the fifth best lap time, MM manage to gain a few seconds to the top four only during the laps that Lorenzo was ahead, autosport and crashnet have extensive data on the race

I happily stand corrected.

I shall eat my helmet if MM fails to get to the pointy end this season despite Losail's surprise. Mind you, I was off the couch cheering on Rossi. I am entertained. Amazing start to the season.

TDM 850 Loud and unusual. CRM 250r Woo hoo! DT 230 Lanza Fiddled with.... Bloody hell, is that legal? GG Randonee AKA "I didn't think that was possible".

#10 jdelfino

jdelfino

Knight of Postsalot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 603 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 11:09 am

I happily stand corrected.

I shall eat my helmet if MM fails to get to the pointy end this season despite Losail's surprise. Mind you, I was off the couch cheering on Rossi. I am entertained. Amazing start to the season.

Hope you have a bicycle stile helmet, better if made out of something soft and tasty, :rotflmmfao:  this is not going to be a MM year, I'll be surprise if he doesn't  miss more than one race, he hit Bautista's bike and the guy had to retire, he has done that before, too many times, the way he ride is a danger to everybody, but most of all, to himself

:drinks:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users