#41 Ozrutto

Ozrutto

seems to like Carpe

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • TDM model: 2006

Posted 23 June 2010 - 04:58 am

QUOTE(graeme @ Tue 22nd Jun 2010, 08:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Ozrutto, thanks for that, have you in the LBB as a maybe. Hope you are able to, let us know (am not gunna say "lettuce snow") if and when you can.
cheers Graeme
PS Hawaii should have some good roads, are you biking?

No, just a car, going for a wedding and holiday. Spoke to SWMBO last night and hoping to make it for the week, but will confirm later.
2006 TDM900, Airbox mod, +145 Yamaha screen with extension, Handlebar risers, DL650 hand protectors.

#42 Ozrutto

Ozrutto

seems to like Carpe

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 06:46 am

QUOTE(graeme @ Tue 22nd Jun 2010, 08:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Ozrutto, thanks for that, have you in the LBB as a maybe. Hope you are able to, let us know (am not gunna say "lettuce snow") if and when you can.
cheers Graeme
PS Hawaii should have some good roads, are you biking?

Hi Graeme,
Latest info is that I will arrive on Mon 18/10 and leave on Wed 20/10. I have another ride to go on. It starts Friday 22/10.
Regards
Paul
2006 TDM900, Airbox mod, +145 Yamaha screen with extension, Handlebar risers, DL650 hand protectors.

#43 Guest_graeme_*

Guest_graeme_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 June 2010 - 10:20 am

QUOTE(Ozrutto @ Mon 28th Jun 2010, 04:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Graeme,
Latest info is that I will arrive on Mon 18/10 and leave on Wed 20/10. I have another ride to go on. It starts Friday 22/10.
Regards
Paul

Hi Paul, thanks for that update, duly noted, good to lead a busy life. good.gif
cheers Graeme

#44 Guest_graeme_*

Guest_graeme_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 July 2010 - 11:16 am

moved to a better place

Edited by graeme, 16 July 2010 - 11:18 am.

#45 ibi

ibi

sticking around

• 23 posts
  • TDM model: 2007

Posted 14 July 2010 - 02:57 am

Hey Boys,Just logged in to c is the TDUT 2010 still going on,looks like these no changes so far and i'm happy.Will just need to organise to see who is going from Sydney area so i don't need to ride on my own.If anyone is departing from Sydney let me know as we can catch up before the ride to OMEO starts and make some plans.Cheese

#46 Ozrutto

Ozrutto

seems to like Carpe

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 09:44 am

QUOTE(ibi @ Wed 14th Jul 2010, 12:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey Boys,Just logged in to c is the TDUT 2010 still going on,looks like these no changes so far and i'm happy.Will just need to organise to see who is going from Sydney area so i don't need to ride on my own.If anyone is departing from Sydney let me know as we can catch up before the ride to OMEO starts and make some plans.Cheese

Hi Mate,
I will be arriving in Omeo on Monday but I don't know if I will leave on Sunday and take 1 1/2 days staying at Lakes Entrance and getting to Omeo early on Monday or leave early on Monday morning and going all the way in 1 day. I live at Shoalhaven Heads, near Nowra so that would make an early start for you. Have a think about it and let me know. I will be leaving on Wednesday at this stage.
Paul

#47 AzzA

AzzA

Knows more than an horses arse!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,548 posts
  • TDM model: 2009

Posted 14 July 2010 - 12:19 pm

Just started with a new company today... hopefully will be there.

gallery_10460_302_12664.png

#48 ibi

ibi

sticking around

• 23 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 06:16 pm

QUOTE(Ozrutto @ Wed 14th Jul 2010, 07:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Mate,
I will be arriving in Omeo on Monday but I don't know if I will leave on Sunday and take 1 1/2 days staying at Lakes Entrance and getting to Omeo early on Monday or leave early on Monday morning and going all the way in 1 day. I live at Shoalhaven Heads, near Nowra so that would make an early start for you. Have a think about it and let me know. I will be leaving on Wednesday at this stage.
Paul

im thinking of leaving early Monday and going all the way in 1x day,will see what happens by then,be in tounch

#49 Guest_graeme_*

Guest_graeme_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 July 2010 - 10:03 am

QUOTE(AzzA @ Wed 14th Jul 2010, 10:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Azza, sounds good, best of luck. Of course you have explained that there are some things that are really important------like TDUT
cheers Graeme

#50 Toraneko

Toraneko

Carpe Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 364 posts
  • TDM model: no more

Posted 16 July 2010 - 09:41 am

QUOTE(AzzA @ Wed 14th Jul 2010, 10:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm sure you'll manage to convince your new employer of the importance of TDUT. wink.gif I too hope to find permanent employment soon!

drinks.gif

cheers, Shane from Tassie

Airbox Mod ( JBX ), Krauser K-wing mount & Top Box, TDM Shield a.k.a TigerScreen Mk 2, HyperPro progressive rate fork springs, BeoWulf - Warrior exhausts,
Stebel Compact Nautilus Air-Horn with Eastern Beaver relay kit, Eastern Beaver PC-8 switched fusebox, Powerlet BMW style power socket
plus controller & heated gloves for the missus. Oxford v7 Heated Grips, V-Strom 650 HandGuards, Fenda extenda.

#51 Guest_graeme_*

Guest_graeme_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 August 2010 - 10:55 am

Hi all, the current issue of Motorcycle Trader has a mention of the TDUT in the "mailbox" section. Its the promo that editor K Wootton promised a couple of months ago. He has edited my email to him then. No problem except that it gives my email as contact and we had been trying to get people to come through the forum so we all "got to meet them" so to speak. So, just letting you know how that came about and will tell you of any takers via that contact.
And did have an email last night from Brenton in SA saying he is hoping to come over from the thursday till sat. Good on him! long trip for short stay. The website is given also in the plug.
cheers Graeme

#52 Guest_graeme_*

Guest_graeme_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 August 2010 - 12:38 pm

. The suggested ride plan is here: RIDE PLAN
Current as at 14 August but anything can happen----
cheers Graeme drinks.gif

Edited by graeme, 14 August 2010 - 12:40 pm.

#53 Trotski

Trotski

Knight of Postsalot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts
  • TDM model: 2010

Posted 15 August 2010 - 12:25 am

Looks good Graeme, BTW what's the mobile signal like in the area, I have a Sat Phone from work that i can bring, if we will be riding in to Non-sig areas. Hoping of course not to need using it, but you know Murphy's law.

Edited by Trotski, 15 August 2010 - 04:37 am.

Trotski

All ways remember, A Pessimist Is Never Disappointed

'98 CT200P AutoAg , '93 Purple Kawasaki ZZR 250, 2004 Black Kawasaki ZZR 250 2005 Black Kawasaki ZZR 250
1999 Baltic Blue TDM 850 2010 Black TDM900

#54 Guest_graeme_*

Guest_graeme_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 August 2010 - 09:14 am

QUOTE(Trotski @ Sun 15th Aug 2010, 10:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Looks good Graeme, BTW what's the mobile signal like in the area, I have a Sat Phone from work that i can bring, if we will be riding in to Non-sig areas. Hoping of course not to need using it, but you know Murphy's law.

Hi Trotski, thanks. Mobile is all over the place. Think your offer would be a most valuable contribution, as you say, Murphy's etc.
Snigdogs going to have to find you a special prize. good.gif
Graeme

#55 Snigdog

Snigdog

Carpe Regular

• Pip
  • 140 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 09:34 am

Trots,
Thats a great addition to our arsenal. In addition to safety use we can call in air strike if we spot a bunch of Harleys!
Snigdog tongue.gif
2007 TDM 900
2006 ST1300A

#56 Trotski

Trotski

Knight of Postsalot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts
  • TDM model: 2010

Posted 15 August 2010 - 10:07 am

Being a Comms tech, i may forget to check my oil but I will always be able to call and tell some one about it happy.gif

Edited by Trotski, 15 August 2010 - 10:07 am.

Trotski

All ways remember, A Pessimist Is Never Disappointed

'98 CT200P AutoAg , '93 Purple Kawasaki ZZR 250, 2004 Black Kawasaki ZZR 250 2005 Black Kawasaki ZZR 250
1999 Baltic Blue TDM 850 2010 Black TDM900

#57 Guest_graeme_*

Guest_graeme_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 August 2010 - 10:29 am

QUOTE(graeme @ Wed 11th Aug 2010, 08:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi all, the current issue of Motorcycle Trader has a mention of the TDUT in the "mailbox" section. Its the promo that editor K Wootton promised a couple of months ago. He has edited my email to him then. No problem except that it gives my email as contact and we had been trying to get people to come through the forum so we all "got to meet them" so to speak. So, just letting you know how that came about and will tell you of any takers via that contact.
And did have an email last night from Brenton in SA saying he is hoping to come over from the thursday till sat. Good on him! long trip for short stay. The website is given also in the plug.
cheers Graeme

Brenton had asked about likely weather and i replied and also said that thursday ride was a goody and that he should maybe push through on wednesday. Also mentioned that we would be riding that way on wed, maybe we could have him join the group then.
He has emailed tonight saying that he will meet us in Bright on Wed, so we have that to schedule in.
Its all good!
Graeme

#58 Guest_graeme_*

Guest_graeme_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 August 2010 - 10:51 am

ONLY 2 MONTHS TO GO!
In case you hadnt noticed its the 18th and in two months there will be a group of (it looks like) around 20 enjoying their first night at Omeo. Lets hope the weather is a bit better than just now with a strong wind warning current and temps around zero. It will be of course and its likely that we will have enjoyed a meal at the Hilltop Hotel and that some may have returned to the Camp to enjoy a quiet evening and maybe "on any sunday" is on the dvd player. What a great movie to set the tone, MotorCycling for pleasure and in many forms.
To help us have a good week, Yamaha Australia are providing 10 of their "show bags" to be given away on our "logies" night to worthy recipients. These are the same showbags that are available at the GP i think. Anyway, any preemptive moves by way of bribery etc to secure one of these sought after bags should be directed to "SnigDog" who will be organising the "logies"
If you are still thinking of coming but havent said so then it is time to do so!
cheers Graeme drinks.gif

#59 TimH

TimH

Carpe fan

• Pip
  • 182 posts
  • TDM model: 2002

Posted 18 August 2010 - 11:42 am

QUOTE(graeme @ Wed 18th Aug 2010, 08:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ONLY 2 MONTHS TO GO!
In case you hadnt noticed its the 18th and in two months there will be a group of (it looks like) around 20 enjoying their first night at Omeo. Lets hope the weather is a bit better than just now with a strong wind warning current and temps around zero. It will be of course and its likely that we will have enjoyed a meal at the Hilltop Hotel and that some may have returned to the Camp to enjoy a quiet evening and maybe "on any sunday" is on the dvd player. What a great movie to set the tone, MotorCycling for pleasure and in many forms.
To help us have a good week, Yamaha Australia are providing 10 of their "show bags" to be given away on our "logies" night to worthy recipients. These are the same showbags that are available at the GP i think. Anyway, any preemptive moves by way of bribery etc to secure one of these sought after bags should be directed to "SnigDog" who will be organising the "logies"
If you are still thinking of coming but havent said so then it is time to do so!
cheers Graeme drinks.gif

I've been holding off making any comment as I can't commit yet - I have a family commitment in SA the weekend before that I had committed to ages ago, and need to go to Brisbane for work the week after (AGM of the organisation I manage, and my assistant is leaving next week so the new one will be fresh in a new job), so both time and money are tight, but I'm working on how I might at least get there for Fri/Sat. After all, Omeo is only 724km from here..... and the last few hundred from Myrtleford to Omeo is a great ride... would love to join you guys for a ride, the route looks fantastic, I'll do my best smile.gif

#60 Guest_graeme_*

Guest_graeme_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 August 2010 - 12:29 pm

QUOTE(TimH @ Wed 18th Aug 2010, 09:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've been holding off making any comment as I can't commit yet - I have a family commitment in SA the weekend before that I had committed to ages ago, and need to go to Brisbane for work the week after (AGM of the organisation I manage, and my assistant is leaving next week so the new one will be fresh in a new job), so both time and money are tight, but I'm working on how I might at least get there for Fri/Sat. After all, Omeo is only 724km from here..... and the last few hundred from Myrtleford to Omeo is a great ride... would love to join you guys for a ride, the route looks fantastic, I'll do my best smile.gif

Hi TH, hope you can but, hey, thats a big week youve got there. Good luck.
Cheers Graeme

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users