dablik

Master Intermediate Fettlin' Award 2018

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,754 posts
  • TDM model: 1992

Posted 28 January 2016 - 06:40 pm

Is right  :good:

Bigred mk1 R1 Calipers- Braided lines- Givi wing rack-Crash bungs- Hi vis bullets-PR2's- and a hoot to ride.

Quad 900 Silver Laser duo tech pipes-Scott oiler-Engine crash bars- Radiator mounted see me ring LED's-Datatool system 3 alarm -Centre stand- Extender fender-Renthal bars-Handle bar risers-Mirror extenders-BMW GS Handgaurds-Acumen uprated horn & Nautilus-Stainless steel Radiator guard-Givi wing rack-OEM screen-Yammy touring screen-MRA Vario-MRA Double bubble cut down for fast as fk riding-Tiger screen-Tank protector-Stomp grip panels-Optimate lead   Gone to Heaven  :sorry: 

1991 MK1 in need of some TLC watch this space   :) Sorted and on the Road Mick  :P  :P it's the bike that Jack built  ;) Gone to Heaven  :wub: 

#3 TKH

TKH

full o shoite

• 2,199 posts
  • TDM model: 2008

Posted 29 January 2016 - 06:48 pm

Running into the biker and then kicking is OTT. Plod is suposed to protect .....

#4 jono49

jono49

has been here 4ever

• 1,183 posts
  • TDM model: 2003

Posted 29 January 2016 - 09:16 pm

America is messed up beyond belief...and has more issues than a Big Brother contestant! :(

Don't get confused between my personality
and my attitude. My personality is who I am,
my attitude depends on who YOU are!

Skinny people are easy to kidnap.....Stay safe and eat cake!!!!!

#5 jdelfino

jdelfino

Knight of Postsalot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 603 posts
  • Location:Benalmadena Spain no more, The Hague no more, now Hampshire

Posted 29 January 2016 - 10:09 pm

America is messed up beyond belief...and has more issues than a Big Brother contestant! :(

:good: Lucky guy! at least he was white and the cop didn't just shoot him :munching_out:

Sent from my secret Dick Tracy watch

#6 NickIAM

NickIAM

Knight of Postsalot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • TDM model: 2009

Posted 30 January 2016 - 09:42 am

(I must have a really sick mind - or just a real low opinion of America/cops; too many movies - I wondered what the cop was doing for so long, out of sight from the camera, on top of a chap lying face down and tied up, and seemed to be fumbling around and untying stuff. I thought 'WTF is he doing?!')

:)

Yeah, I've done the IAM. And yeah, I recommend it (any so-called 'advanced training' come to that; not just IAM): A low cost training course based on the system used by the police, which is largely common sense once pointed out, making one smoother, quicker and safer. What's not to like? And why would one not want to tell others?  :hide:

#7 Studley Ramrod

Studley Ramrod

Monkey Boys Monkey

• Root Admin(A)
  • 19,214 posts
  • TDM model: 1993

Posted 30 January 2016 - 11:19 am

I'd take that abuse for $180000 no problem. :D

Mk2a 2000 in Silver. Top end Refurb @ 41100 miles, Scottoiler, Renthal Road High Bars, Up & Back Bar Risers, Bellypan, DL650 Handguards, Capt. Picard Bar Ends, House of Henty SS Wheel spacers, New Seat Cover Fitted. 58 MPG !!  Now owned by chrisbee !   Studley's mk2a Bloggerydoodaah !  Photos of my first MK1  Photos of my MK2a  TPLQHCSRSFC No. 1 Fan

#8 muddy

muddy

full o shoite

• 2,973 posts
  • TDM model: no more

Posted 30 January 2016 - 11:57 am

biker committed the life threatening crime in the US of non-compliance. That's cops on steroids for yer.

Blue 04 TDM,PR2 rear Roadsmart front, Yamaha topox, Givi E360 panniers, PL pannier holders, BMW handguards, Yamaha touring screen, Scottoiler, 12v ciggie socket, carbon core HT leads

Gorn :sorry:

#9 hvass

hvass

really likes Carpe

• 92 posts
  • TDM model: 2007

Posted 31 January 2016 - 08:48 am

5 minutes without a single rear obs multi gratuitous overtake on solid white when in a few meters would have broken whites then not being 'clear' was complying after he'd did look behind him for the first time at the lights.. Cop rear end to ensure did not flee then while he had his gun drawn what was he supposed to do when biker did not comply..chest kick looked a good idea visa via warning shot.. Then off camera it might have gone out of control..not reasonable to expect a cop to be a saint if we are not ourselves.. Glad I am not a cop I would be beating the shit out of him on the ground until the adrenaline had cleared my body.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tdm900a
mv v35 Imola
cb500x

#10 TYREDNGRUMPEE

TYREDNGRUMPEE

has been here 4ever

• 1,627 posts
  • TDM model: 1998

Posted 31 January 2016 - 12:05 pm

5 minutes without a single rear obs multi gratuitous overtake on solid white when in a few meters would have broken whites then not being 'clear' was complying after he'd did look behind him for the first time at the lights.. Cop rear end to ensure did not flee then while he had his gun drawn what was he supposed to do when biker did not comply..chest kick looked a good idea visa via warning shot.. Then off camera it might have gone out of control..not reasonable to expect a cop to be a saint if we are not ourselves.. Glad I am not a cop I would be beating the shit out of him on the ground until the adrenaline had cleared my body.

LOL

Would like to take this opportunity to troll you by pointing out that the road markings were actually yellow and not "white" as you state.

Also to note that you prefer mucho use of the terms "complying" and "comply".

IMO both the "law enforcement officer" and motorcyclist deserve shooting for driving/riding like pussies.

They should have kissed, done it together on the bonnet, agreed on a lovers suicide pact and ended it there and then.

IME the best way to piss off a policeman is to get right behind a DOG UNIT, cog down, hang back for ten seconds, then nail it and return to normal operations beyond, at +1mph above the limit.

The whole situation was outrageous.

Hope it never happens to me.

Edited by TYREDNGRUMPEE, 31 January 2016 - 03:47 pm.

#11 dablik

dablik

Master Intermediate Fettlin' Award 2018

• 10,754 posts

Posted 31 January 2016 - 04:31 pm

TNG sometimes you say it just right  :lol:

Bigred mk1 R1 Calipers- Braided lines- Givi wing rack-Crash bungs- Hi vis bullets-PR2's- and a hoot to ride.

Quad 900 Silver Laser duo tech pipes-Scott oiler-Engine crash bars- Radiator mounted see me ring LED's-Datatool system 3 alarm -Centre stand- Extender fender-Renthal bars-Handle bar risers-Mirror extenders-BMW GS Handgaurds-Acumen uprated horn & Nautilus-Stainless steel Radiator guard-Givi wing rack-OEM screen-Yammy touring screen-MRA Vario-MRA Double bubble cut down for fast as fk riding-Tiger screen-Tank protector-Stomp grip panels-Optimate lead   Gone to Heaven  :sorry: 

1991 MK1 in need of some TLC watch this space   :) Sorted and on the Road Mick  :P  :P it's the bike that Jack built  ;) Gone to Heaven  :wub: 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users