#61 muddy

muddy

full o shoite

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,973 posts
  • TDM model: no more

Posted 22 March 2014 - 08:27 pm

What time does the main race kick off? I wanna know if I've got to set the alarm.

Teatime. Perfect.

Edited by muddy, 23 March 2014 - 12:01 am.

Blue 04 TDM,PR2 rear Roadsmart front, Yamaha topox, Givi E360 panniers, PL pannier holders, BMW handguards, Yamaha touring screen, Scottoiler, 12v ciggie socket, carbon core HT leads

Gorn :sorry:

#62 Catteeclan

Catteeclan

full o shoite

• 2,440 posts
  • TDM model: 2002

Posted 23 March 2014 - 09:24 am

So are they only showing highlights of the MotoGP ?  I kinda assumed they'd be covering all 3 classes.

Yeah, if they are only showing highlights of MotoGP they should in theory be able to show the whole race AND have time over for chitchat and adverts. :)  That should cheer up Catteeclan no end. :lol:

I did watch online yesterday and will today. Good to hear Keith and Jules back together, bad, the bloody picture quality and constant freezing.

Hope Mel gets a little more knowledgeable as racers go on or I think she might disappear.

Where have BT got the money to do all this? Bastads have pinched the WTA too. 

2002 TDM900 Yellow

#63 muddy

muddy

full o shoite

• 2,973 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 11:13 am

Where have BT got the money to do all this? Bastads have pinched the WTA too.

Years and years of ripping off customers.

Blue 04 TDM,PR2 rear Roadsmart front, Yamaha topox, Givi E360 panniers, PL pannier holders, BMW handguards, Yamaha touring screen, Scottoiler, 12v ciggie socket, carbon core HT leads

#64 Stumpy250

Stumpy250

sticking around

• 36 posts
  • TDM model: 2001

Posted 23 March 2014 - 02:47 pm

I'm lucky in that I get BT Sports free with my Virgin TiVo package.  IMHO, quite impressed with the coverage so far to be fair.  Plenty of people who know their stuff doing the technical bits and the lovely Mel Sykes doing the anchor bits.  She's done a good job I reckon, and is far easier on the eye than that furry faced thing Suzi Perry.  All in all its far better than the BBC ever managed and so far the effort they have put in makes it better than Eurosport.

#65 Catteeclan

Catteeclan

full o shoite

• 2,440 posts
  • TDM model: 2002

Posted 23 March 2014 - 06:09 pm

Eurosport done an excellent job for free.

Mel could keep me busy for quite a few minutes, at a time, and is learning a lot about bikes so I wouldn't knock her. I must admit, although watching a crap feed I'm really enjoying the coverage. 

2002 TDM900 Yellow

#66 muddy

muddy

full o shoite

• 2,973 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 08:12 pm

watching the highlights now on ITV4. BT Sport have gone for a pinkish tinge to their commentary team, with a Frankie Howard and Des O'Connor impersonator. OOooooo, missus.

#67 dapleb

dapleb

Monkey Boy

• Root Admin(A)
  • 18,114 posts
  • TDM model: 1990

Posted 24 March 2014 - 08:35 pm

Cool enjoyed that.  Dont find MotoGP as exciting to watch as many of the udder motorsports but cutting out 8 tons of crapola and putting it on at a time that I aint workin gets a tums oop from oi. :badgerrock:

"Whats up", "Piston Broke", "Yeah me too...hic"

If you want to mark your location on the Carpe map: http://www.carpe-tdm...opic.php?t=5117

Doin valve clearances? Use dappers valve shim exchange program and the job will be carroty - Free (other than you postin me yer shims) for sporting members.

Active member of TPLQHCSRSFC and TSRMCMAS (even though a year off) and avid fan of PM not sent.

#68 Muppdog

Muppdog

Carpe groupie

• PipPip
  • 293 posts
  • TDM model: 2006

Posted 30 March 2014 - 05:54 pm

Bingo!
Spoke to my son re. BT Sport and not willing to pay for it. He is on a package that includes BT Sport. So he suggested that he'd could go on the BT Sport website and put our sky viewing number into his account. It even took our address without complaint although it was not the one the BT Sport account was registered to. I was very sceptical but I was watching Liverpool play earlier on. So was he at the same time. It works! Happy days for now.
Surely the system cannot be beaten that easily?
So, find somebody with free BT Sport who is willing to do it and give it a go. Nothing to loose.

Rob

#69 arthurbikemad

arthurbikemad

Knight of Postsalot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 573 posts
  • TDM model: 2010

Posted 01 April 2014 - 08:11 am

http://www.motegp.co...no Rossi Quits/
2012 Grey 900, Dual HIDs, Fork gaiters, Yam centre stand, Givi crash bars, S320 DRLs custom mounts, PAIR removed, Modded airbox, K&N, Warrior cans, PC3 - Custom map 81bhp @ 65ft-lb, Lambda removed, HM Quickshifter (removed), Evans waterless coolant, Hel lines, Dome SS exhaust nuts, Clear winker lenses, Yamaha +145 Screen + MRA X-creen, Heated grips with relay cut out and custom carbon mount, DL Hand Guards and milled bar ends, SW barback risers, 5w SMD LED side light, LED stop/tail reflectors, 2 x Front mudguard extenders, Custom rear under hugger, Hugger extender, Wrapped HT leads, Aux power sockets, Givi V47NN Top box with LED stop, SW motech mount, Givi PL347 mount and E21s, SW Motech Evo Tank bag, Stainless rad guard, Top Sellerie gel seat, RAM mounts for sat nav and phone, Handy tube and more.     Follow me on twitter @arthurbikemad

#70 TeDeum

TeDeum

age(d) by almonds

• 1,736 posts
  • TDM model: 2001

Posted 01 April 2014 - 08:34 am

What date is it?

2001 TDM. 1990 Serow. 2004 DRZ400.  3 bikes, four cylinders. Who needs more?

Visit My Website

"Caelum non animum mutant qui trans mare current" Horace.

"A Pint of Plain is Your Only Man"

Founder of TSRMCMAS.

#71 arthurbikemad

arthurbikemad

Knight of Postsalot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 573 posts
  • TDM model: 2010

Posted 01 April 2014 - 08:43 am

Gutted and I was looking forward to Pitza ;) bet the service would have been fast! lol
2012 Grey 900, Dual HIDs, Fork gaiters, Yam centre stand, Givi crash bars, S320 DRLs custom mounts, PAIR removed, Modded airbox, K&N, Warrior cans, PC3 - Custom map 81bhp @ 65ft-lb, Lambda removed, HM Quickshifter (removed), Evans waterless coolant, Hel lines, Dome SS exhaust nuts, Clear winker lenses, Yamaha +145 Screen + MRA X-creen, Heated grips with relay cut out and custom carbon mount, DL Hand Guards and milled bar ends, SW barback risers, 5w SMD LED side light, LED stop/tail reflectors, 2 x Front mudguard extenders, Custom rear under hugger, Hugger extender, Wrapped HT leads, Aux power sockets, Givi V47NN Top box with LED stop, SW motech mount, Givi PL347 mount and E21s, SW Motech Evo Tank bag, Stainless rad guard, Top Sellerie gel seat, RAM mounts for sat nav and phone, Handy tube and more.     Follow me on twitter @arthurbikemad

#72 Studley Ramrod

Studley Ramrod

Monkey Boys Monkey

• Root Admin(A)
  • 19,213 posts
  • TDM model: 1993

Posted 01 April 2014 - 10:53 am

:lol:  Nice try.  We might be daft but were not fools ! :P

Mk2a 2000 in Silver. Top end Refurb @ 41100 miles, Scottoiler, Renthal Road High Bars, Up & Back Bar Risers, Bellypan, DL650 Handguards, Capt. Picard Bar Ends, House of Henty SS Wheel spacers, New Seat Cover Fitted. 58 MPG !!  Now owned by chrisbee !   Studley's mk2a Bloggerydoodaah !  Photos of my first MK1  Photos of my MK2a  TPLQHCSRSFC No. 1 Fan

#73 muddy

muddy

full o shoite

• 2,973 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 02:20 pm

had me going for a minute. I'm easily sucked in :lol:

#74 Oafski

Oafski

Carpe Regular

• Pip
  • 141 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 06:10 pm

What a load of crap BT Sport are. I have been trying to load it for over two and a half hours and keep getting an error message. After hanging on for fifteen minutes on the phone I was told by the nice lady that there was a fault and they knew about it but it could take several hours to fix. As far as I know there is no "Catch up service" like I player so that is that apart from ITV 4 tomorrow night. What really hacks me off is that BT said they had exclusive rights to Moto GP so I changed to them as my ISP and then had to upgrade my computer as the old one wasn't powerful enough. Then 3 days before the races start they let slip that ITV 4 will show highlights.Rant over.

"No good deed goes unpunished"

"Lags Droopfinger" The Biking Viking

OCD- Old Coffin Dodger

#75 muddy

muddy

full o shoite

• 2,973 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 06:28 pm

What a load of crap BT Sport are. I have been trying to load it for over two and a half hours and keep getting an error message. After hanging on for fifteen minutes on the phone I was told by the nice lady that there was a fault and they knew about it but it could take several hours to fix. As far as I know there is no "Catch up service" like I player so that is that apart from ITV 4 tomorrow night. What really hacks me off is that BT said they had exclusive rights to Moto GP so I changed to them as my ISP and then had to upgrade my computer as the old one wasn't powerful enough. Then 3 days before the races start they let slip that ITV 4 will show highlights.Rant over.

use one of the links earlier in the thread to get a stream and watch it on your laptop, tablet or whatever. That's what I'll be doing in half an hour.

#76 muddy

muddy

full o shoite

• 2,973 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 03:02 pm

use one of the links earlier in the thread to get a stream and watch it on your laptop, tablet or whatever. That's what I'll be doing in half an hour.

In the end it wasn't worth it as I couldn't maximise the screen and it lost the stream from time to time. ITV4 showed almost an hour of the main race, so from now on I'll just avoid  mention of results and watch on Monday nights.

#77 dapleb

dapleb

Monkey Boy

• Root Admin(A)
  • 18,114 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 08:48 pm

Set me'sen a remoinder this week.  7mins to go.

If you want to mark your location on the Carpe map: http://www.carpe-tdm...opic.php?t=5117

Doin valve clearances? Use dappers valve shim exchange program and the job will be carroty - Free (other than you postin me yer shims) for sporting members.

Active member of TPLQHCSRSFC and TSRMCMAS (even though a year off) and avid fan of PM not sent.

#78 muddy

muddy

full o shoite

• 2,973 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 09:43 pm

very exciting first quarter. I like this Argentina circuit, should be a regular venue. ITV4 is giving pretty good coverage, not too sure about these commentators though.

#79 dapleb

dapleb

Monkey Boy

• Root Admin(A)
  • 18,114 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 08:46 pm

Set me'sen a remoinder this week.  7mins to go.

:wifgeni: 10mins to go.

EDIT: server clock ooot a bit.

#80 dapleb

dapleb

Monkey Boy

• Root Admin(A)
  • 18,114 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 06:45 pm

:wifgeni: 10mins to go.

EDIT: server clock ooot a bit.

:wifgeni:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users