Photo
- - - - -

Moto Gp Part 2 (Big Fat Spoiler Alert ! )

• Please log in to reply
182 replies to this topic

#1 CharleyFarley

CharleyFarley

Carpe fan

• Pip
  • 159 posts
  • TDM model: 1993

Posted 25 October 2015 - 07:47 am

W T F???? If ya aint seen it, make sure ya catch it!!!!!! Literally UNBELIEVABLE!!!!! 😳

#2 NickIAM

NickIAM

Knight of Postsalot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • TDM model: 2009

Posted 25 October 2015 - 09:11 am

Sadly will have to wait until Monday eve on ITV4

:)

Yeah, I've done the IAM. And yeah, I recommend it (any so-called 'advanced training' come to that; not just IAM): A low cost training course based on the system used by the police, which is largely common sense once pointed out, making one smoother, quicker and safer. What's not to like? And why would one not want to tell others?  :hide:

#3 Favs

Favs

Sir Cumference

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,391 posts
  • TDM model: 2008

Posted 25 October 2015 - 09:40 am

allegedly you can watch BTSprot via crickfree.tv or through videobull.to wot is, I've heard, very good quality .......

Single-handedly reviving the Wave.

2008 reg. Black TDM 900 ABS

#4 divvxj

divvxj

has been here 4ever

• 1,296 posts
  • TDM model: 2007

Posted 25 October 2015 - 10:25 am

no respect now for 46

#5 NickIAM

NickIAM

Knight of Postsalot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 10:28 am

Thanks Favs.I'm going to try that... Was a little put off just now when it asked for credit card details (with an assurance that no money would be taken). But a quick search online explained this was because I was/am not on a laptop or pc (on the phone at this moment, checking it out).

Yeah, I've done the IAM. And yeah, I recommend it (any so-called 'advanced training' come to that; not just IAM): A low cost training course based on the system used by the police, which is largely common sense once pointed out, making one smoother, quicker and safer. What's not to like? And why would one not want to tell others?  :hide:

#6 Favs

Favs

Sir Cumference

• 4,391 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 01:11 pm

No CC or bank or cash required as I see it

#7 NickIAM

NickIAM

Knight of Postsalot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 05:10 pm

Oh poo. Tried again on pc. Told me to create account. Didn't want to but eventually reluctantly tried to. But then it said access was restricted, by Vodafone it seems, our mifi provider here. Did find a poor quality video online but not accepting that, so Monday on ITV4 it is.

#8 Gdogg

Gdogg

has been here 4ever

• 1,160 posts
  • TDM model: 2000

Posted 25 October 2015 - 07:46 pm

I can't understand why Vale had a go at Marquez in Thursdays press conference saying that he was helping Lorenzo gain points !! seems a bit strange that it was Marquez that passed Lorenzo to take the win on the last lap costing Lorenzo 5 points !! if anything Vale should be on the case of Iannone for it was he that was costing him time in Austrailia and untimatly took 3rd place from him on the last lap, is it just me or has Vale finally lost the plot and I'd imagine a lot of fans through this outburst ?

I cannot completely condone Vales' action but perhaps we would do the same if we were being goaded by the young pretender, and I honestly think Rossi did not intend to take Marquez out but to simply make it clear to him to back off, perhaps we'll never know.

How fired up will Rossi be at Valencia ?? Can he get from the back of the grid to 8th ?? On a more jolly note can Kent lift the Moto3 trophy ?

<p> Now Sold 😔......850 MK2A 4TX6 in Silver, Stainless steel hand rolled slip on end can, stainless 2into1 headers, K&N air filter, Hagon progressive front springs, Gdogg modified rear shock, Else Made "Ridgeback" Gel Seat, Gdogg under seat fender extender, Powrspark leads, Carbon fiber effect vinyl wrap fairing decals & logos, Michelin Pilot Road2's, V-Strom hand guards, Givi monorack & box (colour matched side rails).

#9 CharleyFarley

CharleyFarley

Carpe fan

• Pip
  • 159 posts
  • TDM model: 1993

Posted 25 October 2015 - 07:53 pm

Gdogg ^
Agree 100% 😳

#10 Favs

Favs

Sir Cumference

• 4,391 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 08:04 pm

Sitting here looking at my new VR | 46 shirt (I bought in advance to celebrate his world championship title) and thinking 'well I'm not perfect either so I'm not going to condemn a man for what may be 1 mistake'. BoD to VR & wait for appeal process to run.

#11 jono49

jono49

has been here 4ever

• 1,183 posts
  • TDM model: 2003

Posted 25 October 2015 - 10:08 pm

Cant find the youtube link I found earlier, but it's the Spanish mafia at work, Marquez chipped away at Rossi the whole race and wanted to put him out, and when Rossi said enough the little drama queen lay down theatrical style!!!!!

Proof.....Of collusion  :P

Don't get confused between my personality
and my attitude. My personality is who I am,
my attitude depends on who YOU are!

Skinny people are easy to kidnap.....Stay safe and eat cake!!!!!

#12 mh1848

mh1848

Knight of Postsalot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • TDM model: 1991

Posted 26 October 2015 - 05:42 pm

Cant find the youtube link I found earlier, but it's the Spanish mafia at work, Marquez chipped away at Rossi the whole race and wanted to put him out, and when Rossi said enough the little drama queen lay down theatrical style!!!!!

Proof.....Of collusion  :P

attachicon.gifWellDone.JPG

:good:  Marquez was going in far too hot at many of the corners - no skin off his nose if he sends it up the road - and according to the race data Marquez was holding them back at Phillip Island until he took off -

TDM 1991 - two into one micron mated with a A16 Road and Race Supplies Stainless short can - Conti Road Attacks - Kagazume Wavy Rear Disc - Bagster tank cover - homemade sheepskin seat cover on top of custom seat cover - NonFango topbox on homemade mount - custom fusebox - very loud airhorn and cyclone alarm

#13 TYREDNGRUMPEE

TYREDNGRUMPEE

has been here 4ever

• 1,627 posts
  • TDM model: 1998

Posted 26 October 2015 - 06:58 pm

Marquez is a dirty basssad an' no mistake.

How do you kick out against a motorcycle when it's pinned against your leg?

How much more contact/near misses will it take?

Rossi will prevail.

This is a joke petition, but is gaining momentum. Bloody right too!

https://www.change.o...06-02c667fce09c

#14 ProudViking

ProudViking

needs a 2nd hobby

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 780 posts
  • TDM model: 2010

Posted 26 October 2015 - 07:06 pm

Marquez is a dirty basssad an' no mistake.

How do you kick out against a motorcycle when it's pinned against your leg?

How much more contact/near misses will it take?

Rossi will prevail.

Quite conclusive this video, Rossi just stood his ground. :iwin:

#15 TYREDNGRUMPEE

TYREDNGRUMPEE

has been here 4ever

• 1,627 posts
  • TDM model: 1998

Posted 26 October 2015 - 07:13 pm

:lol:

You weren't supposed to sign it!

"This petition is currently in English, Italian and Indonesian ...

Change.org are putting up other translations to help with the incredible flow of supporters.

The integrity of MotoGP is falling into disgrace. You have just condoned dirty racing tactics by punishing Valentino Rossi for pursuing the championship whilst being harassed and sabotaged by Marc Marquez. At the same time you have allowed Jorge Lorenzo to overtake on a yellow flag, without penalty.

Justifying your decision by stating that there is no rule to deal with the actions of Marc Marquez is as absurd as saying there is no rule to prevent riders shooting at other riders with guns. Would you allow that because it didn't break an existing rule?

It seems that the sport has an agenda that betrays riders and fans, who expect and deserve a clean championship. Your decisions imply that you are condoning the persecution of one rider, Valentino Rossi.

We call upon you to reverse the penalty to Valentino Rossi so that he can continue to pursue the championship in fairness, from a level playing field, taking the grid position that he earns in qualifying.

In doing so you will restore the integrity of the sport."

Oh go on then

Edited by TYREDNGRUMPEE, 26 October 2015 - 08:57 pm.

#16 muddy

muddy

full o shoite

• 2,969 posts
  • TDM model: no more

Posted 26 October 2015 - 09:07 pm

Just seen it. From the beginning the battle looked very personal from Marquez. He must've known that he didn't have Rossi's pace, yet he kept taking more and more risks to stop Rossi from getting away. The incident was a result of Rossi's frustration about that, though Marquez came off because he leaned in rather than yield, as Rossi, by taking him out wide, was trying to emphatically impress on him.

Blue 04 TDM,PR2 rear Roadsmart front, Yamaha topox, Givi E360 panniers, PL pannier holders, BMW handguards, Yamaha touring screen, Scottoiler, 12v ciggie socket, carbon core HT leads

Gorn :sorry:

#17 NickIAM

NickIAM

Knight of Postsalot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 26 October 2015 - 09:43 pm

Just an observation if I may, doesn't the title of this topic include the words 'No spoiler'? Should we change it to 'warning, spoiler!'? Just a thought.

Anyway, just seen it. Bloody hell. From the slow-mo it looks like Rossi was trying to push MM off when MM leant on him, but MM only leant on him because Rossi was intentionally forcing him off the track...

So Rossi was pissed off, and 'wrong', but I am not sure he meant to do that.

Oh well. Is it over now?

#18 jono49

jono49

has been here 4ever

• 1,183 posts
  • TDM model: 2003

Posted 26 October 2015 - 10:05 pm

There was a lot took place before that Clip, Marquez leaned on Rossi a lot before he was shown where to get off !!!!!!

Don't get confused between my personality
and my attitude. My personality is who I am,
my attitude depends on who YOU are!

Skinny people are easy to kidnap.....Stay safe and eat cake!!!!!

#19 NickIAM

NickIAM

Knight of Postsalot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 07:20 am

Fair enough.:)

#20 Blue

Blue

Carpe groupie

• PipPip
  • 264 posts
  • TDM model: 2007

Posted 27 October 2015 - 08:38 am

The older master and then the young pretenders coming up and through all this was going to happen anyway I reckon.

Whatever anyone thinks or who they prefer or respect as a rider [ and you have to respect Rossi whatever ] it's made for some aggressive riding and makes F1 look like a trolley dash in ASDA......

'No Supermarkets,trolleys, or Formula 1 drivers were hurt in the making of this statement'

'Be as you wish to seem'

Oxford heated grips/Barkbuster guards/Centrestand/Givi racks/panniers/Maxia 55 topbox/SW Motech Handlebar risers/Fender extender/Rear hugger/Cuddly toy/Led running light/ MRA racing double bubble screen/ Simmi Performance exhausts with DB's fitted.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users