1 reply to this topic

#1 AliG

AliG

has been here 4ever

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,444 posts
  • TDM model: 2010

Posted 13 May 2020 - 07:04 pm

My car insurance is due next month and I have been dreading the renewal. I had an argument with a deer last year and the insurance company, RIAS/Ageas wrote off my car. They were brilliant to deal with and in very quick time, I got a payout. I was expecting the usual issues with the renewal, but was pleasantly surprised. Being a tight Scottish git, I visited the meerkats just to check and the best was £100 more than my renewal. I noticed that neither RIAS or Ageas appeared in the search for some reason. I am a happy bunny.

2004 900 - Blue with lots of goodies

2012 900 - Still adding shiny bits. Was black, changed to white and now back to black again.

#2 Studley Ramrod

Studley Ramrod

Monkey Boys Monkey

• Root Admin(A)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,202 posts
  • TDM model: 1993

Posted 13 May 2020 - 07:30 pm

A rare post indeed eh Ali ?  Nice to know not all insurers are out for the kill. :good:

Mk2a 2000 in Silver. Top end Refurb @ 41100 miles, Scottoiler, Renthal Road High Bars, Up & Back Bar Risers, Bellypan, DL650 Handguards, Capt. Picard Bar Ends, House of Henty SS Wheel spacers, New Seat Cover Fitted. 58 MPG !!  Now owned by chrisbee !   Studley's mk2a Bloggerydoodaah !  Photos of my first MK1  Photos of my MK2a  TPLQHCSRSFC No. 1 Fan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users