• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 boltonwill

boltonwill

seems to like Carpe

• 71 posts
  • TDM model: 1997

Posted 08 May 2018 - 07:21 pm

i can get hold of a pair of blue spots of  YZF 600 thundercat. very cheap all new seals and very clean are they the ones i can fit on my 850 4tx and are they worth doing

#2 madmopedracer

madmopedracer

Carpe junky

• PipPipPipPip
  • 473 posts
  • TDM model: 1993

Posted 08 May 2018 - 07:24 pm

Thanks but Went and bought a pair on eBay bit dear but will get bike on the road. If they are not as described I'll return them and drop you a line

#3 boltonwill

boltonwill

seems to like Carpe

• 71 posts

Posted 08 May 2018 - 07:32 pm

Thanks but Went and bought a pair on eBay bit dear but will get bike on the road. If they are not as described I'll return them and drop you a line

?

#4 dablik

dablik

Master Intermediate Fettlin' Award 2018

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,754 posts
  • TDM model: 1992

Posted 08 May 2018 - 08:37 pm

You dont want Bluespots with the link pipe which i think are Thundercat, so R1/6 FJR Fazer etc, non radial and all 100mm centres.

Bigred mk1 R1 Calipers- Braided lines- Givi wing rack-Crash bungs- Hi vis bullets-PR2's- and a hoot to ride.

Quad 900 Silver Laser duo tech pipes-Scott oiler-Engine crash bars- Radiator mounted see me ring LED's-Datatool system 3 alarm -Centre stand- Extender fender-Renthal bars-Handle bar risers-Mirror extenders-BMW GS Handgaurds-Acumen uprated horn & Nautilus-Stainless steel Radiator guard-Givi wing rack-OEM screen-Yammy touring screen-MRA Vario-MRA Double bubble cut down for fast as fk riding-Tiger screen-Tank protector-Stomp grip panels-Optimate lead   Gone to Heaven  :sorry: 

1991 MK1 in need of some TLC watch this space   :) Sorted and on the Road Mick  :P  :P it's the bike that Jack built  ;) Gone to Heaven  :wub: 

#5 madmopedracer

madmopedracer

Carpe junky

• PipPipPipPip
  • 473 posts
  • TDM model: 1993

Posted 08 May 2018 - 09:02 pm

yes r6 ones purchased

#6 boltonwill

boltonwill

seems to like Carpe

• 71 posts

Posted 08 May 2018 - 09:05 pm

You dont want Bluespots with the link pipe which i think are Thundercat, so R1/6 FJR Fazer etc, non radial and all 100mm centres.

by link pipe do you mean the straddle pipe that goes from on on caliper to the other as these dont they ran from two hoses from lever i think

#7 Kenyun

Kenyun

sticking around

• 36 posts
  • TDM model: 2008

Posted 08 May 2018 - 10:34 pm

by link pipe do you mean the straddle pipe that goes from on on caliper to the other as these dont they ran from two hoses from lever i think

No, he means the short metal link pipe that connects from one side of the caliper to the other side [of the same] caliper. These are the early blue spots which precede the later one-piece [blue, gold and silver spot] calipers which don't need the 'link pipe'. 

#8 dablik

dablik

Master Intermediate Fettlin' Award 2018

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,754 posts
  • TDM model: 1992

Posted 09 May 2018 - 07:46 am

No, he means the short metal link pipe that connects from one side of the caliper to the other side [of the same] caliper. These are the early blue spots which precede the later one-piece [blue, gold and silver spot] calipers which don't need the 'link pipe'. 

Just so :good:

Bigred mk1 R1 Calipers- Braided lines- Givi wing rack-Crash bungs- Hi vis bullets-PR2's- and a hoot to ride.

Quad 900 Silver Laser duo tech pipes-Scott oiler-Engine crash bars- Radiator mounted see me ring LED's-Datatool system 3 alarm -Centre stand- Extender fender-Renthal bars-Handle bar risers-Mirror extenders-BMW GS Handgaurds-Acumen uprated horn & Nautilus-Stainless steel Radiator guard-Givi wing rack-OEM screen-Yammy touring screen-MRA Vario-MRA Double bubble cut down for fast as fk riding-Tiger screen-Tank protector-Stomp grip panels-Optimate lead   Gone to Heaven  :sorry: 

1991 MK1 in need of some TLC watch this space   :) Sorted and on the Road Mick  :P  :P it's the bike that Jack built  ;) Gone to Heaven  :wub: 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users