catsbum

Sponsored by AutoGlym

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,057 posts
  • TDM model: 2007

Posted 08 October 2011 - 08:55 pm

Oh dear

Will this all be like the London protest about bike parking tickets?

Its all a joke

To make a point:

I drive a big Ol imported truck. Last year it was £210. This year it's £215.

Only £5 so no complaints everyone thinks, got away lightly... but times that by tens of thousands and the Goverment are doing OK

The Roads in Berkshire are almost African, Fecking awful

No matter how much you protest. 1984 will do it Whatever

Roll Over

Cats

#23 Readmarx

Readmarx

Carpe junky

• PipPipPipPip
  • 461 posts
  • TDM model: 1992

Posted 30 October 2011 - 07:24 pm

The London protests unearthed the corruption at the heart of Westminster Council and those individuals elected to serve. Themselves.

There's a protest in Brussels on the 3rd weekend of November. Organised by MCN - though started by MAG.

Protest has to start somewhere. Though I doubt we, as bikers, will ever get too militant.

mother nature rides a biker

#24 Studley Ramrod

Studley Ramrod

Monkey Boys Monkey

• Root Admin(A)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,211 posts
  • TDM model: 1993

Posted 30 October 2011 - 08:44 pm

They just need to set up camp near a Cathedral when they get there eh ! tongue.gif

Mk2a 2000 in Silver. Top end Refurb @ 41100 miles, Scottoiler, Renthal Road High Bars, Up & Back Bar Risers, Bellypan, DL650 Handguards, Capt. Picard Bar Ends, House of Henty SS Wheel spacers, New Seat Cover Fitted. 58 MPG !!  Now owned by chrisbee !   Studley's mk2a Bloggerydoodaah !  Photos of my first MK1  Photos of my MK2a  TPLQHCSRSFC No. 1 Fan

#25 Toraneko

Toraneko

Carpe Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 364 posts
  • TDM model: no more

Posted 03 November 2011 - 09:41 am

Cat's is right, the insidious cancer known as big brother is effecting us all. The land of Oz continues it's march toward being the most over governed & regulated country in the world. puke.gif

There have been rumblings in Victoria about increasing the costs of learning to ride into the thousands of dollars by the time you're a fully licenced rider. Yet another way to actively discourage
people.

I'll be keeping an eye on these events because I fear it's almost inevitable that they'll try & pull the same shit here!

I'm actually considering moving to New Zealand !! rolleyes.gif
cheers, Shane from Tassie

Airbox Mod ( JBX ), Krauser K-wing mount & Top Box, TDM Shield a.k.a TigerScreen Mk 2, HyperPro progressive rate fork springs, BeoWulf - Warrior exhausts,
Stebel Compact Nautilus Air-Horn with Eastern Beaver relay kit, Eastern Beaver PC-8 switched fusebox, Powerlet BMW style power socket
plus controller & heated gloves for the missus. Oxford v7 Heated Grips, V-Strom 650 HandGuards, Fenda extenda.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users