#1 PICARD

PICARD

has been here 4ever

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts
  • TDM model: 2004

Posted 08 May 2022 - 12:55 pm

Just remembered. There was a black 9er in the car park of Bridge bikes in Exeter, on Thurs (I think) it had FINS written across the screen. Looked very "business like"...
Lock onto my co-ordinates and beam me up !!

04 900 - 92 mk 1 - r 1150 rs - Z550 A1 - 2x bonnies - plastic slug -XL185 - ...not in that order !! (and one or two i don't want / dare to own up to !!)

#2 wicklamulla

wicklamulla

is it Jizzy Rascal time yet.....?

• 12,211 posts
  • Location:Parish of Cruwys (pronounced 'Cruise' just loike Tom) Morchard, Mid Devon.
  • TDM model: 1999

Posted 10 May 2022 - 01:30 pm

Just remembered. There was a black 9er in the car park of Bridge bikes in Exeter, on Thurs (I think) it had FINS written across the screen. Looked very "business like"...

how ya Picard,  were ya down on yer bike too and what do ya mean by business like?

spyball alarm/immob, bluespot brake calipers and Stainless hoses, Fournales air adjustable shock with Remote Resevoir, forks raised 10mm thru yokes, racetech linear fork springs in 15 wt oil, Kappa wingrack/luggage, heated grips, Kedo handguards, dual heat controller to power heated jacket liner and or pants!!, Stebel 136DB horn, K&N air filter, colour matched Baglux tank cover (magnetic tank bag modified to fit cover), osram +50% headloight bulbs, headlight protector,"NitramSpecial" parking loight, tail light indicators all running on LED's & incorporate "Lite Buddies", MK7 Scottoiler fitted, taller screen, 2-2 stainless steel CCC's, Devil stainless down pipes. MKI Renntec engine crash bars & sump guard.
engine changed july 2007 on a dyno run it made 79.1BHP / Torque 59.9Had a brief flirtation with a 1999 MKIIa but it blew an exaust valve on the M5 so was sold on to be repaired.

I loike tay and hang sangwiches !

www.kenhogantreeservices.co.uk

http://s33.photobuck...77/wickla/?sc=6

http://reg.imageshack.us/v_images.php

post-1-1150550733.gifpost-1-1150550726.gifpost-1-1150559830.gif

#3 DeeBee

DeeBee

enuff posts to fill a 50cc

• 53 posts
  • TDM model: 2010

Posted 10 May 2022 - 06:36 pm

It was me!

Went camping in Widecombe in the Moor.

Glorious roads, avoided the sheep and great weather for walking and drinking with mates

B3212 from Exeter through Moretonhampstead ace.

Ruggleston Inn at Widecombe very good beer and company.

Great part of the world.

#4 PICARD

PICARD

has been here 4ever

• 1,741 posts
  • TDM model: 2004

Posted 10 May 2022 - 08:05 pm

Wiki...Yep was on the bike with a couple of friends. Had luverly time. Business like as in not polished and stood in a garage.

DeeBee....we were just looking for a replacement lead to power a satnav, so were only there a short time. Lovely part of the world that... we'll be back. Was gonna card yr bike, but had to stick with the lads.

Edited by PICARD, 10 May 2022 - 08:06 pm.

Lock onto my co-ordinates and beam me up !!

04 900 - 92 mk 1 - r 1150 rs - Z550 A1 - 2x bonnies - plastic slug -XL185 - ...not in that order !! (and one or two i don't want / dare to own up to !!)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users