7 replies to this topic

#1 Scooby

Scooby

arrived on last train

• 6 posts
  • TDM model: 2004

Posted 06 March 2019 - 10:57 am

2004 tdm 900 for sale.
Bewolf twin exhausts sound absolutly amazing!
Mileage is 55k, starts on the button rides&stops as it should.
£1500 or very near offer. May take a cheap part ex of any size. Cant post pics for some reason, maybe because im an old technophobe! 07919 622758

#2 Scooby

Scooby

arrived on last train

• 6 posts

Posted 06 March 2019 - 11:05 am

Whenever I try to post a pic it keeps saying file too big so i have put my number on the advert. If you want pics i can send via textor wotsap.

#3 dablik

dablik

Master Intermediate Fettlin' Award 2018

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,735 posts
  • TDM model: 1992

Posted 06 March 2019 - 06:57 pm

Scooby 38 views and not one comment even ! you need to resize your pictures smaller to post fella or else prospective buyers are just going to move on, also need some history of the bike and where you are in the country, if someone is interested they would likely want to view the bike.

Bigred mk1 R1 Calipers- Braided lines- Givi wing rack-Crash bungs- Hi vis bullets-PR2's- and a hoot to ride.

Quad 900 Silver Laser duo tech pipes-Scott oiler-Engine crash bars- Radiator mounted see me ring LED's-Datatool system 3 alarm -Centre stand- Extender fender-Renthal bars-Handle bar risers-Mirror extenders-BMW GS Handgaurds-Acumen uprated horn & Nautilus-Stainless steel Radiator guard-Givi wing rack-OEM screen-Yammy touring screen-MRA Vario-MRA Double bubble cut down for fast as fk riding-Tiger screen-Tank protector-Stomp grip panels-Optimate lead   Gone to Heaven  :sorry: 

1991 MK1 in need of some TLC watch this space   :) Sorted and on the Road Mick  :P  :P it's the bike that Jack built  ;) Gone to Heaven  :wub: 

#4 Scooby

Scooby

arrived on last train

• 6 posts

Posted 06 March 2019 - 10:25 pm

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunatly im an old technophobe and not got a clue on how to resize pics.
The bike is approx 10miles from Chester. Thanks

#5 Studley Ramrod

Studley Ramrod

Monkey Boys Monkey

• Root Admin(A)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,202 posts
  • TDM model: 1993

Posted 07 March 2019 - 09:45 am

Have to agree, you're not selling it very well matey.  Are you a dealer or the owner ? Is it on ebay or gumtree ?  Colour, condition, MOT, extras like handguards etc. All helps.

Subscribed members can post bigger pictures.

Mk2a 2000 in Silver. Top end Refurb @ 41100 miles, Scottoiler, Renthal Road High Bars, Up & Back Bar Risers, Bellypan, DL650 Handguards, Capt. Picard Bar Ends, House of Henty SS Wheel spacers, New Seat Cover Fitted. 58 MPG !!  Now owned by chrisbee !   Studley's mk2a Bloggerydoodaah !  Photos of my first MK1  Photos of my MK2a  TPLQHCSRSFC No. 1 Fan

#6 Scooby

Scooby

arrived on last train

• 6 posts

Posted 07 March 2019 - 12:43 pm

If I was a dealer then I think you would agree it would be priced at dealer rip off prices and also I would know how to resize pictures and be better at wording the advert.
It is not on ebay or gumtree yet asI have had a few members who were able to read the advert to the end were I have put my mobile number. The number is there for anyone to contact me. I have sent pictures to everybody who has contacted me and have spoken to several people who are genuinly interested in the bike & have some people comming to view it over the weekend.
As Im an old technophobe and as I havent a clue how to resize etc, the easiest way for me to sent pics is via text msg but thanks for your reply.

#7 Cowling

Cowling

discovering Carpe

• 10 posts
  • TDM model: none yet

Posted 07 March 2019 - 01:37 pm

I had loads of bother putting pics onto forums, best way I've found is post it to yourself on face book, we save to your phone, then use that photo, Facebook resizes it for you
Good luck with the sale.

#8 Scooby

Scooby

arrived on last train

• 6 posts

Posted 09 March 2019 - 02:16 pm

Bike sold. Enjoy it Martin!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users