#1 AliG

AliG

has been here 4ever

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,444 posts
  • TDM model: 2010

Posted 21 February 2016 - 09:37 am

All

I am arranging a Group Purchase of centre stands and/or engine bars from RM-G in Poland. 3 of us ordered these last year and there is a link detailling the fitting. The quality is excellent and the company were good to deal with. The link below shows the items concerned and you will note that they have now added the 850 as well. 

I have received the prices and at today's exchange rates, a centre stand for a 900 will cost approx £53 plus carriage. The engine bars are £55 and shipping for both of these will cost just under £20. Obviously, the shipping costs will increase dependent on the number of items ordered and when the order is finalised, the cost will be divided equally by the number of units ordered.

I have no connection with this company and am setting a time limit of next Sunday (28th) for you to confirm your order and paypal me the cash. The units will be delivered to me and I want them here in time for my fettle day on the 20th March. Kelpie wants a centre stand and no doubt, she will want it fitted then too.

Thanks

Ali

http://www.rm-g.pl/y...alna-podstawka/

2004 900 - Blue with lots of goodies

2012 900 - Still adding shiny bits. Was black, changed to white and now back to black again.

#2 Kelpie

Kelpie

900 going for ... 1000cc?

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • 944 posts

Posted 21 February 2016 - 09:45 am

Kelpie wants a centre stand and no doubt, she will want it fitted then too.

Yes please! I'm not as flexible as I used to was! My new knee won't kneel! :(
You don't need balls to ride a big bike.

#3 adamg

adamg

Carpe Regular

• Pip
  • 116 posts
  • TDM model: 2003

Posted 21 February 2016 - 11:32 am

I'm after a set of extra led mounts. If these are added to the group buy, please count me in.

#4 MickC

MickC

Carpe junky

• PipPipPipPip
  • 404 posts
  • TDM model: 1996

Posted 21 February 2016 - 12:09 pm

Ali--I would have a pair of center stands for the 850 and maybe the rack pannier jobby,but wiil need to know prices so are you going to co-ordinate that? thanks.

#5 fixitsan

fixitsan

Carpe Citizen

• 4,667 posts

Posted 21 February 2016 - 12:11 pm

It looks to fit very close to where the Yamaha engine bars bolt on under there.....but if it can be confirmed that this stand works with Yam bars please add me for a stand

900 with better bits. Owes me nothing, Makes me smile

#6 AliG

AliG

has been here 4ever

• 1,444 posts

Posted 21 February 2016 - 02:14 pm

It looks to fit very close to where the Yamaha engine bars bolt on under there.....but if it can be confirmed that this stand works with Yam bars please add me for a stand

I have original Yamaha bars on my bike and there is no issue. There is a close-up pic of my bike in the write up in reviews on Rmg. It was posted to this morning so you should have no trouble finding it.
Hope that helps.
Ali

2012 900 - Still adding shiny bits. Was black, changed to white and now back to black again.

#7 AliG

AliG

has been here 4ever

• 1,444 posts

Posted 21 February 2016 - 02:26 pm

Ali--I would have a pair of center stands for the 850 and maybe the rack pannier jobby,but wiil need to know prices so are you going to co-ordinate that? thanks.

Just so I understand. Do you want 2 centre stands? I will get a price for a Mk2 centre stand and also the racks and will let you know. I haven't asked, but I would assume that you would still need to fit the fittings to be able to connect Givi boxes. I don't see them in any of the pics and there is no specific mention.
I should point out that I am only facilitating the purchase and will not be held responsible if something doesn't fit or is wrongly ordered.
Ali

I'm after a set of extra led mounts. If these are added to the group buy, please count me in.

Sorry, but what are led mounts?

#8 adamg

adamg

Carpe Regular

• Pip
  • 116 posts

Posted 21 February 2016 - 02:38 pm

That's probably not the correct name for them. Latestarter had some daytime led running light mounts made up by rm-going here http://www.carpe-tdm...c=30240&page=68. If they're an option please count me in. No worries if not.

#9 AliG

AliG

has been here 4ever

• 1,444 posts

Posted 21 February 2016 - 02:54 pm

That's probably not the correct name for them. Latestarter had some daytime led running light mounts made up by rm-going here http://www.carpe-tdm...c=30240&page=68. If they're an option please count me in. No worries if not.

I missed that post. I could do with those for the engine bars I am ordering. I will find out and let you know.
Ali

#10 fixitsan

fixitsan

Carpe Citizen

• 4,667 posts

Posted 21 February 2016 - 03:52 pm

I have original Yamaha bars on my bike and there is no issue. There is a close-up pic of my bike in the write up in reviews on Rmg. It was posted to this morning so you should have no trouble finding it.
Hope that helps.
Ali

Great thanks....just wondering about the cost to ship the to me in Edinburgh.....

#11 Kelpie

Kelpie

• 944 posts

Posted 21 February 2016 - 04:11 pm

Fixitsan, BSM and I are heading up to Newtonmore on the 29th April and passing through the Burgh to meet up with my son who lives there. You'll probably want the stand before then, but if not, I'm sure we can bungee it on to one of our bikes for you, provided you could meet us on the 29th, before lunch. Or we could leave it with the kid and you could collect from him.

Edited by Kelpie, 21 February 2016 - 04:12 pm.

#12 chrisr

chrisr

has been here 4ever

• 1,745 posts

Posted 21 February 2016 - 05:03 pm

I'll have a pair of the light mounts too please Ali.

The Blue One : 2004 model owned 2010-2018 much loved, much missed and now living with a man in Scotland
The Black One : 2010 Model Registered 2013 owned 2018 - present.Beowulf Cans. Renthal 755s Grip Puppies,15w fork oil,DL650 handguards,givi engine bars,led spotlights,gipro gear indicator,shortened dogbones,LeeHenty CSM kit and stainless bits,Topsellerie seat,MRA Xcreen,grip puppies.PC III (dynoed). K&N airfilter,Fenda extenda.

#13 TDMick

TDMick

TDMick

• 3,830 posts

Posted 21 February 2016 - 06:11 pm

I'll have a pair of the light mounts too please Ali.

Me too please chaps.

Growing old is compulsory, growing up is optional
Who dies with the most toys wins!

2010 'stealth' grey 900. '14 plate. engine bars, Centre stand, datatool alarm, datatag, E22s, Cree DRLs, Barkbuster handguards, Carpe sticker. Led running lights

#14 fixitsan

fixitsan

Carpe Citizen

• 4,667 posts

Posted 21 February 2016 - 06:53 pm

Fixitsan, BSM and I are heading up to Newtonmore on the 29th April and passing through the Burgh to meet up with my son who lives there. You'll probably want the stand before then, but if not, I'm sure we can bungee it on to one of our bikes for you, provided you could meet us on the 29th, before lunch. Or we could leave it with the kid and you could collect from him.

Great put me down for one then, thank you.

If I get an itch I might ask you to post it before April (I'll arrange all that if I do, would just need to agree a place where my courier could pick up from)

#15 Kelpie

Kelpie

• 944 posts

Posted 21 February 2016 - 06:57 pm

Great put me down for one then, thank you.

If I get an itch I might ask you to post it before April (I'll arrange all that if I do, would just need to agree a place where my courier could pick up from)

No worries. Ali is organising the order and the delivery will go to him. It's just that we're going to Ali's for the fettle day on the 20th March.

Edited by Kelpie, 21 February 2016 - 07:03 pm.

#16 ProudViking

ProudViking

needs a 2nd hobby

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 780 posts

Posted 21 February 2016 - 07:00 pm

No worries. Ali is organising the order and the delivery will go to him. It's just that we're going to Ali's for the fettle day on the 30th March.

Oooh I hope its still the 20th!!! Can't make the 30th.

#17 Kelpie

Kelpie

• 944 posts

Posted 21 February 2016 - 07:03 pm

Oooh I hope its still the 20th!!! Can't make the 30th.

20th it is! Typo oopsie!

#18 MickC

MickC

Carpe junky

• PipPipPipPip
  • 404 posts
  • TDM model: 1996

Posted 21 February 2016 - 07:57 pm

Just so I understand. Do you want 2 centre stands? I will get a price for a Mk2 centre stand and also the racks and will let you know. I haven't asked, but I would assume that you would still need to fit the fittings to be able to connect Givi boxes. I don't see them in any of the pics and there is no specific mention.
I should point out that I am only facilitating the purchase and will not be held responsible if something doesn't fit or is wrongly ordered.
Ali
Sorry, but what are led mounts?

Ali-- Yes I will be after x2 MK2 center stands and I am only expecting just the tubed top rack and side racks no top box or fittings.Thanks.

#19 AliG

AliG

has been here 4ever

• 1,444 posts

Posted 21 February 2016 - 08:20 pm

Ali-- Yes I will be after x2 MK2 center stands and I am only expecting just the tubed top rack and side racks no top box or fittings.Thanks.

OK. I just wanted to be sure and don't want anybody to be disappointed.

#20 AliG

AliG

has been here 4ever

• 1,444 posts

Posted 21 February 2016 - 08:27 pm

Great thanks....just wondering about the cost to ship the to me in Edinburgh.....

Just checked with My Hermes and they are quoting £5.79 for 2-5kgs. A centre stand isn't going to be more than 5kgs.

Ali

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users