seagull squadron leader & founding member of GoatTracKrew

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,336 posts
  • TDM model: 1991

Posted 15 November 2010 - 11:58 am

spotted ewes this morning
i was going t'utha way on me silver won

"Never argue with an idiot. They just bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"
My TDM :
Black 1991 850 MK1, 160k+ miles(ish, best guess really, gave up trying to keep count after 3rd set of clocks and 3rd engine), PilotRoad2 tyres, custom stubby exhaust system, bluespot calipers & goodridge braided hoses with dunlopads, maxton forks, Ohlins shock, kedo handguards, stainless TDM grill, Scottoiler with lubetube & dual nozzle thingy, Givi Wingrack2 with E45 & 2xE36s, renntec crash bars, Autocom with blueteeth & PMR radio, TomTom Rider2, Optimate IIIsp, Bagster tank cover, anti-dazzle coating
to fit : led spotlights, heated grips, new braided lines and rear caliper that actually has bleed nipples
Silver-ish 2003 900, 70k miles, PilotRoad3 front tyre (new@65k) & PR2 rear(new at 69k), Renthal 755 bars with KTM handguards, oxford unheated grips, power commander 3usb, scorpion titanium exhausts, standard screen with vario winglet thingy, stainless grill, oem centre stand, bagster tank cover, givi monokey topplate mounted on grabrail with V46 topbox, Givi PL pannier rails with E21s, crash bungs, mirror extender thingys, Halfords Advanced Laser Blue brillance bulbs, 21w led spotlights, touring scottoiler with leehenty dual nozzle, Autocom with blueteeth & PMR radio, TomTom Rider3 Urban, winter style anti-dazzle coating
to fit : led brake light strip, replacement heated grips

current rides : TDM850 3vd/mk1=tourer&scratcher, TRX850=weekend twisty toy, 2003 TDM900=commuter, 2005 
TDM900=unmolested.  Gone but not forgotton : XTZ750=overland touring toy, GS500e, GS125
If a strange looking truck driver honks at you & gives you the thumbs up, its could be me  :good:

#2 TonyDevil

TonyDevil

• 9,336 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 02:05 pm

spotted ya again, 8:40ish same place

"Never argue with an idiot. They just bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"
My TDM :
Black 1991 850 MK1, 160k+ miles(ish, best guess really, gave up trying to keep count after 3rd set of clocks and 3rd engine), PilotRoad2 tyres, custom stubby exhaust system, bluespot calipers & goodridge braided hoses with dunlopads, maxton forks, Ohlins shock, kedo handguards, stainless TDM grill, Scottoiler with lubetube & dual nozzle thingy, Givi Wingrack2 with E45 & 2xE36s, renntec crash bars, Autocom with blueteeth & PMR radio, TomTom Rider2, Optimate IIIsp, Bagster tank cover, anti-dazzle coating
to fit : led spotlights, heated grips, new braided lines and rear caliper that actually has bleed nipples
Silver-ish 2003 900, 70k miles, PilotRoad3 front tyre (new@65k) & PR2 rear(new at 69k), Renthal 755 bars with KTM handguards, oxford unheated grips, power commander 3usb, scorpion titanium exhausts, standard screen with vario winglet thingy, stainless grill, oem centre stand, bagster tank cover, givi monokey topplate mounted on grabrail with V46 topbox, Givi PL pannier rails with E21s, crash bungs, mirror extender thingys, Halfords Advanced Laser Blue brillance bulbs, 21w led spotlights, touring scottoiler with leehenty dual nozzle, Autocom with blueteeth & PMR radio, TomTom Rider3 Urban, winter style anti-dazzle coating

current rides : TDM850 3vd/mk1=tourer&scratcher, TRX850=weekend twisty toy, 2003 TDM900=commuter, 2005 
TDM900=unmolested.  Gone but not forgotton : XTZ750=overland touring toy, GS500e, GS125
If a strange looking truck driver honks at you & gives you the thumbs up, its could be me  :good:

#3 TonyDevil

TonyDevil

• 9,336 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 09:33 am

spotted you once last week at the A289/A228 roundabout
and again today on the A289 heading for the A2, i did wave but not sure if you saw me

My TDM :

#4 TonyDevil

TonyDevil

• 9,336 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 12:13 pm

and again, havent seen you since before xmas but seen ya yesturday
near gravesend central junction, london bound on A2

My TDM :

#5 catsbum

catsbum

Sponsored by AutoGlym

• 7,057 posts
  • TDM model: 2007

Posted 19 January 2011 - 12:28 pm

Spike Sticks evillaff.gif

#6 TonyDevil

TonyDevil

• 9,336 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 11:47 am

spotted ya last week on the A289 about 8:30 on Thursday and again today on the A2 passing the Esso services london bound just after the A289 at around 8:35.

i promise i'm not stalking you hidden.gif

My TDM :

#7 TonyDevil

TonyDevil

• 9,336 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 09:22 am

again this morning on the A289 just passing the A226 junction heading towards the A2, was around 8:35/8:40

have you just added hiviz things to your handguards?

ok...so i wasnt stalking you, now i'm gonna......feel the need to card you laugh.gif

My TDM :

#8 TonyDevil

TonyDevil

• 9,336 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 10:08 am

again this morning at 8:40 going past the esso on A2

My TDM :

#9 TDMick

TDMick

TDMick

• 3,830 posts
  • TDM model: 2010

Posted 23 February 2011 - 04:38 pm

Where you workin then?

Growing old is compulsory, growing up is optional
Who dies with the most toys wins!

2010 'stealth' grey 900. '14 plate. engine bars, Centre stand, datatool alarm, datatag, E22s, Cree DRLs, Barkbuster handguards, Carpe sticker. Led running lights

#10 TonyDevil

TonyDevil

• 9,336 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 04:42 pm

QUOTE(TDMick @ Wed 23rd Feb 2011, 04:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Where you workin then?

Chatham Maritime

My TDM :

#11 hallrob1

hallrob1

has been here 4ever

• 1,098 posts
  • TDM model: 2009

Posted 23 February 2011 - 04:52 pm

QUOTE(TonyDevil @ Mon 21st Feb 2011, 09:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
again this morning on the A289 just passing the A226 junction heading towards the A2, was around 8:35/8:40

have you just added hiviz things to your handguards?

ok...so i wasnt stalking you, now i'm gonna......feel the need to card you laugh.gif

Is he starting to speed up when he sees you now and look nervously over his shoulder?........................

1999 Gilera Runner 125SP, 2002 Piaggio X9 250, 2004 Bandit 600, 2005 TDM 900, 2007 Honda CB1300S, 2008 Tiger 1050, 1996 Triumph Sprint 900, 2006 Tiger 955i, 2018 Triumph Tiger Sport,  2023 Triumph Tiger 900, XJR1300, 2011 (2009) TDM 900, 

Farkles - Laser Duo Techs, MTC Stainless Exhausts, Laser Duo Techs, Power Commander and custom map, Tenere 1200 Handguards, Yamaha Heated Grips, MRA Vario screen, SW Motech Alurack,  Givi and Hepco and Becker top boxes, Givi Engine bars, Garmin Zumo XT

#12 catsbum

catsbum

Sponsored by AutoGlym

• 7,057 posts
  • TDM model: 2007

Posted 23 February 2011 - 05:09 pm

This is all starting to sound a bit wrong unsure.gif

#13 TonyDevil

TonyDevil

• 9,336 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 06:58 pm

spotted again this morning @ 8:42
just coming off the A289/A229 roundabout heading west on the A289 as usual

My TDM :

#14 erny

erny

Knight of Postsalot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • TDM model: 1996

Posted 02 March 2011 - 07:37 pm

OMG the poor fella will never show up here now.

I dare you to follow him and card him at the next lights.
I need a sig. indeed with plenty of frickin polish

#15 TonyDevil

TonyDevil

• 9,336 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 08:43 pm

its a straight through road, no lights or junctions to stop at between that roundabout and whereever it is near the A2/M25 junct he goes to

this is the stretch of road i keep spotting him on
http://maps.google.c...r...445976&z=12
one day when i'm actually early for work for once i'll stop and wait at the roundabout see if i can flag him down....assuming there isnt a restraining order in place unsure.gif

My TDM :

#16 paddy900

paddy900

roondaboot

• 1,246 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 08:51 pm

Why dont you just admit it Tony.....

You would love a yellow 9er rotflmmfao.gif
2003 TDM900 in Yellow....Best Colour, Fender extender, Oxford Heated Grips, Givi luggage, Mirror extenders, GS1150 Handguards, Matching seat cover, Belly Pan, R&G crash bungs, Touring screen, Meta alarm, K&N Air Filter,
Centre Stand, Scottoiler,Carbon Cans......really loud, Stainless steel Rad Guard, 12v Accessory socket,

Join us on Facebook

#17 TonyDevil

TonyDevil

• 9,336 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 09:00 pm

lol laugh.gif
nah i loike catsbums whitey

My TDM :

#18 wicklamulla

wicklamulla

is it Jizzy Rascal time yet.....?

• 12,211 posts
  • Location:Parish of Cruwys (pronounced 'Cruise' just loike Tom) Morchard, Mid Devon.
  • TDM model: 1999

Posted 02 March 2011 - 10:13 pm

QUOTE(TonyDevil @ Wed 2nd Mar 2011, 09:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol laugh.gif
nah i loike catsbums whitey

+1

spyball alarm/immob, bluespot brake calipers and Stainless hoses, Fournales air adjustable shock with Remote Resevoir, forks raised 10mm thru yokes, racetech linear fork springs in 15 wt oil, Kappa wingrack/luggage, heated grips, Kedo handguards, dual heat controller to power heated jacket liner and or pants!!, Stebel 136DB horn, K&N air filter, colour matched Baglux tank cover (magnetic tank bag modified to fit cover), osram +50% headloight bulbs, headlight protector,"NitramSpecial" parking loight, tail light indicators all running on LED's & incorporate "Lite Buddies", MK7 Scottoiler fitted, taller screen, 2-2 stainless steel CCC's, Devil stainless down pipes. MKI Renntec engine crash bars & sump guard.
engine changed july 2007 on a dyno run it made 79.1BHP / Torque 59.9Had a brief flirtation with a 1999 MKIIa but it blew an exaust valve on the M5 so was sold on to be repaired.

I loike tay and hang sangwiches !

www.kenhogantreeservices.co.uk

http://s33.photobuck...77/wickla/?sc=6

http://reg.imageshack.us/v_images.php

post-1-1150550733.gifpost-1-1150550726.gifpost-1-1150559830.gif

#19 dablik

dablik

Master Intermediate Fettlin' Award 2018

• 10,735 posts
  • TDM model: 1992

Posted 02 March 2011 - 10:16 pm

+1

Bigred mk1 R1 Calipers- Braided lines- Givi wing rack-Crash bungs- Hi vis bullets-PR2's- and a hoot to ride.

Quad 900 Silver Laser duo tech pipes-Scott oiler-Engine crash bars- Radiator mounted see me ring LED's-Datatool system 3 alarm -Centre stand- Extender fender-Renthal bars-Handle bar risers-Mirror extenders-BMW GS Handgaurds-Acumen uprated horn & Nautilus-Stainless steel Radiator guard-Givi wing rack-OEM screen-Yammy touring screen-MRA Vario-MRA Double bubble cut down for fast as fk riding-Tiger screen-Tank protector-Stomp grip panels-Optimate lead   Gone to Heaven  :sorry: 

1991 MK1 in need of some TLC watch this space   :) Sorted and on the Road Mick  :P  :P it's the bike that Jack built  ;) Gone to Heaven  :wub: 

#20 paddy900

paddy900

roondaboot

• 1,246 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 10:33 pm

+1
2003 TDM900 in Yellow....Best Colour, Fender extender, Oxford Heated Grips, Givi luggage, Mirror extenders, GS1150 Handguards, Matching seat cover, Belly Pan, R&G crash bungs, Touring screen, Meta alarm, K&N Air Filter,
Centre Stand, Scottoiler,Carbon Cans......really loud, Stainless steel Rad Guard, 12v Accessory socket,

Join us on Facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users