TonyDevil

seagull squadron leader & founding member of GoatTracKrew

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,336 posts
  • TDM model: 1991

Posted 26 May 2007 - 10:33 am

QUOTE(MarkyMark @ Wed 23rd May 2007, 03:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Toneski - single bunk house for me. Work prevent wife attending.

thanks, updated. smile.gif

"Never argue with an idiot. They just bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"
My TDM :
Black 1991 850 MK1, 160k+ miles(ish, best guess really, gave up trying to keep count after 3rd set of clocks and 3rd engine), PilotRoad2 tyres, custom stubby exhaust system, bluespot calipers & goodridge braided hoses with dunlopads, maxton forks, Ohlins shock, kedo handguards, stainless TDM grill, Scottoiler with lubetube & dual nozzle thingy, Givi Wingrack2 with E45 & 2xE36s, renntec crash bars, Autocom with blueteeth & PMR radio, TomTom Rider2, Optimate IIIsp, Bagster tank cover, anti-dazzle coating
to fit : led spotlights, heated grips, new braided lines and rear caliper that actually has bleed nipples
Silver-ish 2003 900, 70k miles, PilotRoad3 front tyre (new@65k) & PR2 rear(new at 69k), Renthal 755 bars with KTM handguards, oxford unheated grips, power commander 3usb, scorpion titanium exhausts, standard screen with vario winglet thingy, stainless grill, oem centre stand, bagster tank cover, givi monokey topplate mounted on grabrail with V46 topbox, Givi PL pannier rails with E21s, crash bungs, mirror extender thingys, Halfords Advanced Laser Blue brillance bulbs, 21w led spotlights, touring scottoiler with leehenty dual nozzle, Autocom with blueteeth & PMR radio, TomTom Rider3 Urban, winter style anti-dazzle coating
to fit : led brake light strip, replacement heated grips

current rides : TDM850 3vd/mk1=tourer&scratcher, TRX850=weekend twisty toy, 2003 TDM900=commuter, 2005 
TDM900=unmolested.  Gone but not forgotton : XTZ750=overland touring toy, GS500e, GS125
If a strange looking truck driver honks at you & gives you the thumbs up, its could be me  :good:

#22 bondy

bondy

850 going for 900

• 852 posts
  • TDM model: 1996

Posted 01 June 2007 - 06:40 pm

QUOTE(Toneski @ Wed 27th Dec 2006, 10:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Please only add to this post if you are coming....

if poss let me know
1) what dates you are coming
2) how many of you there are
3) where you want to stay, B&B or camping(if available)
i will update this top post with those confirmed:

staying at B&B:
Toneski, 1, wed 4th til wed 11th
MarkyMark,1, Thursday 5th til Tuesday 10th
Hartside_Man,1, wed 4th til wed 11th
Guinness+E & fokkepies,2.2,wed 4th til wed 11th
Emmett, 1, Sat7th til ?
Gazman, 1, wed 4th til ?
Bondy, 1, wed 4th til wed 11th

Camping:

campsite 1) http://www.camping-bogel.de/ - no prebooking required, just turn up
?

campsite 2) http://www.campingplatz-hauserbach.de/ - need to prebook, let me know and i will liase with Marie from the B&B who sorted us the discount wink.gif
?

i will confirm the final numbers and deposits with the B&B and campsite once we have firm numbers

Hi Peeps.
being a previous RTT manager I know what a pain in arse it is to organise these events. If you intend to come can you please register your interest ,with all the info required, ASAP. Toneski needs to know NOW.

Thank you

Edited by bondy, 01 June 2007 - 06:41 pm.

#23 Hartside Man

Hartside Man

Old Moaning Git !!

• RTT manager(RTT)
  • 3,247 posts
  • Location:On Hartside more often than not ! But Live in Carlisle UK
  • TDM model: no more

Posted 02 June 2007 - 12:07 am

QUOTE(bondy @ Fri 1st Jun 2007, 06:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Peeps.
being a previous RTT manager I know what a pain in arse it is to organise these events. If you intend to come can you please register your interest ,with all the info required, ASAP. Toneski needs to know NOW.

Thank you

I second that motion and raise you one

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I have a Ghost S and i'm not afraid to use it !

A Beast in Orange Called KaTie eM 

"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul".

"So you just ride somewhere, eat cake and then ride back".

"Normal people believe that if it ain't broken, don't fix it. Engineers believe that if it ain't broken, it doesn't have enough features yet."

" I We're Ridin so Fast , I we're sucking Rabbits from the Hedges "   {Guy Martin}

#24 Guest_Emmett_*

Guest_Emmett_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 June 2007 - 01:17 am

QUOTE(bondy @ Fri 1st Jun 2007, 07:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry Bondy, and Toneski, I unfortunately won't arrive till Sunday (8th) afternoon, and I'll bet there till wednesday, as I said I'd be there Saturday I'll be more than happy to pay for my bunk that night. I'll stay till everyone else is gone home. Dandy and me are going to the motogp in sachsenring after, which is on very near Zwickau.

#25 dandywarhol

dandywarhol

Carpe Citizen

• 5,324 posts
  • TDM model: 2003

Posted 02 June 2007 - 08:37 am

Consider my arse well and truely spanked with a wet teaspoon.............arriving 4th, stay at the "just turnup" campsite at Camping Hasenbachtal for 5/6 nights .

1967 Yamaha TD1C 250, 2014 Kawasaki W800, 2011 Aprilia Tuono 1000 V4, 2020 Yamaha XSR900

"At the cutting edge of technophobia" Scotland_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif mccoy.gif

#26 TonyDevil

TonyDevil

• 9,336 posts

Posted 02 June 2007 - 04:04 pm

QUOTE(bondy @ Fri 1st Jun 2007, 07:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you intend to come can you please register your interest ,with all the info required, ASAP. Toneski needs to know NOW.

QUOTE(Hartside Man @ Sat 2nd Jun 2007, 12:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I second that motion and raise you one

thnx guys wink.gif

QUOTE(Emmett @ Sat 2nd Jun 2007, 02:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sorry Bondy, and Toneski, I unfortunately won't arrive till Sunday (8th) afternoon, and I'll bet there till wednesday, as I said I'd be there Saturday I'll be more than happy to pay for my bunk that night. I'll stay till everyone else is gone home. Dandy and me are going to the motogp in sachsenring after, which is on very near Zwickau.

not a problem mate

QUOTE(dandywarhol @ Sat 2nd Jun 2007, 09:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Consider my arse well and truely spanked with a wet teaspoon.............arriving 4th, stay at the "just turnup" campsite at Camping Hasenbachtal for 5/6 nights .

you mean camping-bogel right?

"Never argue with an idiot. They just bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"
My TDM :
Black 1991 850 MK1, 160k+ miles(ish, best guess really, gave up trying to keep count after 3rd set of clocks and 3rd engine), PilotRoad2 tyres, custom stubby exhaust system, bluespot calipers & goodridge braided hoses with dunlopads, maxton forks, Ohlins shock, kedo handguards, stainless TDM grill, Scottoiler with lubetube & dual nozzle thingy, Givi Wingrack2 with E45 & 2xE36s, renntec crash bars, Autocom with blueteeth & PMR radio, TomTom Rider2, Optimate IIIsp, Bagster tank cover, anti-dazzle coating
to fit : led spotlights, heated grips, new braided lines and rear caliper that actually has bleed nipples
Silver-ish 2003 900, 70k miles, PilotRoad3 front tyre (new@65k) & PR2 rear(new at 69k), Renthal 755 bars with KTM handguards, oxford unheated grips, power commander 3usb, scorpion titanium exhausts, standard screen with vario winglet thingy, stainless grill, oem centre stand, bagster tank cover, givi monokey topplate mounted on grabrail with V46 topbox, Givi PL pannier rails with E21s, crash bungs, mirror extender thingys, Halfords Advanced Laser Blue brillance bulbs, 21w led spotlights, touring scottoiler with leehenty dual nozzle, Autocom with blueteeth & PMR radio, TomTom Rider3 Urban, winter style anti-dazzle coating

current rides : TDM850 3vd/mk1=tourer&scratcher, TRX850=weekend twisty toy, 2003 TDM900=commuter, 2005 
TDM900=unmolested.  Gone but not forgotton : XTZ750=overland touring toy, GS500e, GS125
If a strange looking truck driver honks at you & gives you the thumbs up, its could be me  :good:

#27 dandywarhol

dandywarhol

Carpe Citizen

• 5,324 posts

Posted 02 June 2007 - 07:16 pm

QUOTE(Toneski @ Sat 2nd Jun 2007, 04:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
thnx guys wink.gif
not a problem mate
you mean camping-bogel right?

Aye - bogie.....hasselbarf - whatever its called - funny ol' language innit???????

Edited by dandywarhol, 02 June 2007 - 07:17 pm.

1967 Yamaha TD1C 250, 2014 Kawasaki W800, 2011 Aprilia Tuono 1000 V4, 2020 Yamaha XSR900

"At the cutting edge of technophobia" Scotland_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif mccoy.gif

#28 gazman

gazman

Carpe Regular

• Pip
  • 121 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 11:32 pm

QUOTE(Toneski @ Wed 27th Dec 2006, 10:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Please only add to this post if you are coming....

if poss let me know
1) what dates you are coming
2) how many of you there are
3) where you want to stay, B&B or camping(if available)
i will update this top post with those confirmed:

staying at B&B:
Toneski, 1, wed 4th til wed 11th
MarkyMark,1, Thursday 5th til Tuesday 10th
Hartside_Man,1, wed 4th til wed 11th
Guinness+E & fokkepies,2.2,wed 4th til wed 11th
Emmett, 1, Sun 8th til Wed 11th
Gazman, 1, wed 4th til ? 10th or 11th, whatever suits the B&B. I'm riding to Berlin after then a wee bit of Poland.
Bondy, 1, wed 4th til wed 11th

Camping:

campsite 1) http://www.camping-bogel.de/ - no prebooking required, just turn up
Dandy, 1, wed 4th til Mond 9th

campsite 2) http://www.campingplatz-hauserbach.de/ - need to prebook, let me know and i will liase with Marie from the B&B who sorted us the discount wink.gif
?

i will confirm the final numbers and deposits with the B&B and campsite once we have firm numbers

Sorree I should have been more specific huh.gif sad.gif (see above in TDM900 pink)

Edited by gazman, 03 June 2007 - 11:34 pm.

#29 TonyDevil

TonyDevil

• 9,336 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 11:56 pm

no worries, thanks for the update good.gif

My TDM :

#30 ynot tony

ynot tony

Carpe Regular

• Pip
  • 145 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 01:08 pm

me and picard,leaving 29th hartz mountans 3 days then down to meet will stay in hotel if room if not will sleep in woods blink.gif

#31 TonyDevil

TonyDevil

• 9,336 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 01:10 pm

QUOTE(ynot tony @ Mon 4th Jun 2007, 01:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
me and picard,leaving 29th hartz mountans 3 days then down to meet will stay in hotel if room if not will sleep in woods blink.gif

arriving 2nd or 3rd of July?
is that 2 people & 2 bikes? or are you bringing pillions/sharing a 900 ?

My TDM :

#32 Guest_Emmett_*

Guest_Emmett_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 June 2007 - 06:01 pm

QUOTE(Toneski @ Mon 4th Jun 2007, 01:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rotflmmfao.gif

#33 bondy

bondy

850 going for 900

• 852 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 06:44 pm

Me thunks someones going to be getting a special Malt Whisky by the end on the RTT, mmmmm Toneski

#34 ynot tony

ynot tony

Carpe Regular

• Pip
  • 145 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 07:53 pm

two people 2 bikes 900s,should arrive tuesday night leaving wor lass at home banana.gif staying till weekend boat back to newcastle sunday tea time.

#35 TonyDevil

TonyDevil

• 9,336 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 08:01 pm

QUOTE(ynot tony @ Mon 4th Jun 2007, 08:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
two people 2 bikes 900s,should arrive tuesday night leaving wor lass at home banana.gif staying till weekend boat back to newcastle sunday tea time.

cool addeded smile.gif

My TDM :

#36 ROB1

ROB1

Knight of Postsalot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 11:05 am

As i previously posted me and my mate steve needing accomadation tuesday night to friday night inclusive (B & B). Just lest us know when & how to pay etc. for deposits.

#37 TonyDevil

TonyDevil

• 9,336 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 07:30 pm

QUOTE(ROB1 @ Sat 9th Jun 2007, 11:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As i previously posted me and my mate steve needing accomadation tuesday night to friday night inclusive (B & B). Just lest us know when & how to pay etc. for deposits.

added to list
a small deposit already paid, just sort it out when we are there good.gif

My TDM :

#38 wigram

wigram

discovering Carpe

• 19 posts
  • TDM model: 2004

Posted 11 June 2007 - 12:52 pm

Hi Guys,
Must get out of my box and get a bit more active with this group!
Heading for the Harz in July but would like to catch up with you Friday to Sunday.
Any chance of B&B at this late stage for 6,7,8 July ??

Keeping fingers crossed

#39 TonyDevil

TonyDevil

• 9,336 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 01:12 pm

Hiya Welcome smile.gif

QUOTE(wigram @ Mon 11th Jun 2007, 01:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Guys,
Heading for the Harz in July but would like to catch up with you Friday to Sunday.

Keeping fingers crossed

i sent the B&B an update with numbers at the weekend, just waiting for a response
but i'm pretty sure its full sorry.gif
theres a campsite closeby that some folks are staying at

i'll confirm re:space asap

My TDM :

#40 ynot tony

ynot tony

Carpe Regular

• Pip
  • 145 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 07:44 pm

QUOTE(wigram @ Mon 11th Jun 2007, 01:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Guys,

Keeping fingers crossed

in hartz area me and picard i think its the bloke with the pointed ears!!staying in biker friendly hotel,hotel roseneck look on internet,staying 30th to 2nd,riding down to meet 0n the tuesday,sure you will find some where to kip,welcome if you want,but you must be a trekky rolleyes.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users