#1 BarneyS

BarneyS

Carpe groupie

• PipPip
  • 260 posts
  • TDM model: no more

Posted 23 February 2020 - 05:22 pm

Hi All,

After taking soundings in Hyde Park Inn I have put a few car stickers together for TDM owners. I need to make an early nod to the originators of any artwork and hope that Mr Yamaha won't mind my minor infringement of his copyright!

It is all about no.2 daughter raising funds for a Camps International expedition to Kenya in 2021 where she will be working with local communities for three weeks and then rounding out with a PADI dive course- Sum total.... £4.5K!

More info about stickers, expeditions and fundraising activities can be found on the Sticky Vinyls Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/Stickyvinyls

So everything here is available in black, white, blue, green, red, grey, burgandy orange,  gold or pink.

They are available to go on the outside of the car or inside the glass.

They are c. 125mm accross.

£5.00 a pair by bank transfer including UK 2nd class postage.

Ordering inspections below.

TDM1.jpg

TDM1

TDM2.jpg

TDM 2

TDM3.jpg

TDM3

TDM4.jpg

TDM4

TDM5.jpg

TDM5

TDM6.jpg

TDM6

Order by sending me a PM or email to design@ stickyvinyls.co.uk (without the space) stating number below design, colour and number required and I will respond with bank account details for payment. 

We can also modify designs and take small commissions which we are happy to price.

Stickers should go on to and come off of paintwork without damaging it but they are pretty sticky so look out for paint damage when removing and gentle heat with a hair dryer will be of assistance. Any concerns I should keep them on the glass!

Thanks for looking, Barney, (formerly known as Epirb)

PS, thanks for allowing me the space to pitch, I have paid my subs this year!

It went E,S,E,S,A

#2 catsbum

catsbum

Sponsored by AutoGlym

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,057 posts
  • TDM model: 2007

Posted 24 February 2020 - 04:24 pm

TDM 6 please Barney

Send me you details please Sir

Cats

Edit...........Durrr

Edited by catsbum, 24 February 2020 - 04:24 pm.

#3 BarneyS

BarneyS

Carpe groupie

• PipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 24 February 2020 - 07:33 pm

No worries Cats, email sent, thanks for the order!

It went E,S,E,S,A

#4 wicklamulla

wicklamulla

is it Jizzy Rascal time yet.....?

• 12,211 posts
  • Location:Parish of Cruwys (pronounced 'Cruise' just loike Tom) Morchard, Mid Devon.
  • TDM model: 1999

Posted 01 March 2020 - 09:03 am

have emailed ye.  if i ever buy a TDM900 oil order a TDM6 in pink.

spyball alarm/immob, bluespot brake calipers and Stainless hoses, Fournales air adjustable shock with Remote Resevoir, forks raised 10mm thru yokes, racetech linear fork springs in 15 wt oil, Kappa wingrack/luggage, heated grips, Kedo handguards, dual heat controller to power heated jacket liner and or pants!!, Stebel 136DB horn, K&N air filter, colour matched Baglux tank cover (magnetic tank bag modified to fit cover), osram +50% headloight bulbs, headlight protector,"NitramSpecial" parking loight, tail light indicators all running on LED's & incorporate "Lite Buddies", MK7 Scottoiler fitted, taller screen, 2-2 stainless steel CCC's, Devil stainless down pipes. MKI Renntec engine crash bars & sump guard.
engine changed july 2007 on a dyno run it made 79.1BHP / Torque 59.9Had a brief flirtation with a 1999 MKIIa but it blew an exaust valve on the M5 so was sold on to be repaired.

I loike tay and hang sangwiches !

www.kenhogantreeservices.co.uk

http://s33.photobuck...77/wickla/?sc=6

http://reg.imageshack.us/v_images.php

post-1-1150550733.gifpost-1-1150550726.gifpost-1-1150559830.gif

#5 BarneyS

BarneyS

Carpe groupie

• PipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 01 March 2020 - 09:51 am

Vinyl cutting day to day so any more for any more, shout now!

Or later, we can actually make them anytime..... But no, really, buy now!

Remember, commissions taken, Snowbird has got a modified design on the way!

Barney.

It went E,S,E,S,A

#6 wicklamulla

wicklamulla

• 12,211 posts
  • Location:Parish of Cruwys (pronounced 'Cruise' just loike Tom) Morchard, Mid Devon.

Posted 01 March 2020 - 10:00 am

Vinyl cutting day to day so any more for any more, shout now!

Or later, we can actually make them anytime..... But no, really, buy now!

Remember, commissions taken, Snowbird has got a modified design on the way!

Barney.

ooohhhh can we see Snowbird's design please?

spyball alarm/immob, bluespot brake calipers and Stainless hoses, Fournales air adjustable shock with Remote Resevoir, forks raised 10mm thru yokes, racetech linear fork springs in 15 wt oil, Kappa wingrack/luggage, heated grips, Kedo handguards, dual heat controller to power heated jacket liner and or pants!!, Stebel 136DB horn, K&N air filter, colour matched Baglux tank cover (magnetic tank bag modified to fit cover), osram +50% headloight bulbs, headlight protector,"NitramSpecial" parking loight, tail light indicators all running on LED's & incorporate "Lite Buddies", MK7 Scottoiler fitted, taller screen, 2-2 stainless steel CCC's, Devil stainless down pipes. MKI Renntec engine crash bars & sump guard.
engine changed july 2007 on a dyno run it made 79.1BHP / Torque 59.9Had a brief flirtation with a 1999 MKIIa but it blew an exaust valve on the M5 so was sold on to be repaired.

#7 Snowbird

Snowbird

Just won't go.

• 1,347 posts
  • Location:Often on another planet, but mostly south Cambs. (St.Neots)
  • TDM model: 2000

Posted 01 March 2020 - 10:59 am

There ya go Wickers.

gallery_182030_388_279624.png

Current toys: '99 XT600E, 2000 4TX, '82 Princess 30DS (where the username comes from), No longer a '03 Fazer thou.

Save the planet, it's the only one with beer!

#8 BarneyS

BarneyS

Carpe groupie

• PipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 01 March 2020 - 05:49 pm

Have a skip over to the Facebook page, I have just put up some pics. https://www.facebook.com/Stickyvinyls/

All made today, will dispatch in the week!

Cheers, Barney.

It went E,S,E,S,A

#9 Snowbird

Snowbird

Just won't go.

• 1,347 posts
  • Location:Often on another planet, but mostly south Cambs. (St.Neots)
  • TDM model: 2000

Posted 01 March 2020 - 09:45 pm

Email me for the details for dosh Barney.

Current toys: '99 XT600E, 2000 4TX, '82 Princess 30DS (where the username comes from), No longer a '03 Fazer thou.

Save the planet, it's the only one with beer!

#10 BarneyS

BarneyS

Carpe groupie

• PipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 14 March 2020 - 02:36 pm

OK all,

First thanks for those of you who have bought and espcially grateful to those who have over paid to top up the fund and in one case just paid without wishing to receive any stickers, really grateful.

If anyine has put theirs on yet it would be great of you might pop a picture up here, maybe encourage a few more orders along....

Remember small commissions always a possibility as well as designs above.

Thanks again folks.

Barney.

Edited by BarneyS, 14 March 2020 - 02:40 pm.

It went E,S,E,S,A

#11 wicklamulla

wicklamulla

• 12,211 posts

Posted 15 March 2020 - 12:07 am

OK all,

First thanks for those of you who have bought and espcially grateful to those who have over paid to top up the fund and in one case just paid without wishing to receive any stickers, really grateful.

If anyine has put theirs on yet it would be great of you might pop a picture up here, maybe encourage a few more orders along....

Remember small commissions always a possibility as well as designs above.

Thanks again folks.

Barney.

oil attach one to me Transit and one to 'Hoortago' (Isuzu Pickup truck) on the morrow.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users