#1 td or sv? That is the question.

td or sv? That is the question.

Carpe Regular

• Pip
  • 111 posts
  • TDM model: 2005

Posted 25 February 2020 - 01:53 pm

Having a garage clear-out, so here goes:

1 pair of standard 900 silencers, from a 2004 model bike, so pre-catalyst gubbins. Done about 15000 miles. A couple of mild scratches, which I think will polish out, need a ruddy good clean anyway. £60 for the pair?

I also have a pair of Michelin Pilot Road 3 tyres, with no more than 1500 miles on them (I didn't get on with them, unlike the Road 2s). From memory, these would date from 2012, if anyone knows how to read Michelin's date codes, I am all ears. Also 1 x 120/70 x 18 front Dunlop Roadsmart, again with no more than 1500 miles on it, dating from 2010. These Dunlops I very much did get on with, until I got a puncture in the rear and replaced both with the Michelins. £40 for all three?

I appreciate that tyres have a life-span, so if I am out of order for offering these then consider myself well and truly spanked.

I am in South Wiltshire, but get around a bit, so might be able to help with collection or delivery.

I can email photos to interested parties.

#2 PICARD

PICARD

has been here 4ever

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts
  • TDM model: 2004

Posted 25 February 2020 - 02:38 pm

I'd have no qualms using the tyres if they looked ok. In fact I'd buy them for my "stanby" wheels if you were closer.(to Wirral).
Lock onto my co-ordinates and beam me up !!

04 900 - 92 mk 1 - r 1150 rs - Z550 A1 - 2x bonnies - plastic slug -XL185 - ...not in that order !! (and one or two i don't want / dare to own up to !!)

#3 td or sv? That is the question.

td or sv? That is the question.

Carpe Regular

• Pip
  • 111 posts
  • TDM model: 2005

Posted 25 February 2020 - 03:51 pm

I'd have no qualms using the tyres if they looked ok. In fact I'd buy them for my "stanby" wheels if you were closer.(to Wirral).

Thanks for the reassurance, Picard - unfortunately my getting about doesn't extend to the Wirral!

#4 PICARD

PICARD

has been here 4ever

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts
  • TDM model: 2004

Posted 25 February 2020 - 07:14 pm

Thanks for the reassurance, Picard - unfortunately my getting about doesn't extend to the Wirral!

No worries. Few people's travels extend to Wirral!! Good luck...
Lock onto my co-ordinates and beam me up !!

04 900 - 92 mk 1 - r 1150 rs - Z550 A1 - 2x bonnies - plastic slug -XL185 - ...not in that order !! (and one or two i don't want / dare to own up to !!)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users