2 replies to this topic

#1 simpow

simpow

arrived on last train

• 1 posts
  • TDM model: 2002

Posted 18 February 2023 - 12:20 pm

Hello people, 

I just found an email in my junk email folder from TFL telling me that my 2002 TDM 900 is no longer exempt from ULEZ unless I can supply further evidence.
It seems that TFL are now moving the goalposts which is a bit annoying since I forked out £75 on the certificate from Yamaha for the privilege last year.

Action Required - Ultra Low Emission Zone Vehicle Compliance Registration
Transport for London has identified issues with the Ultra Low Emission Zone (ULEZ) Compliance registration details for
Vehicle Registration -. removed
As a result, on the 17th of February 2023, we will be withdrawing the ULEZ compliance details associated with this
vehicle registration and marking it as a non-compliant ULEZ vehicle.
If you believe your vehicle is ULEZ compliant you will need to supply further evidence to that previously provided and
explain why the vehicle is ULEZ compliant.
To do this, you will need to log into the account created when you applied and follow the below steps:
l Select Contact Congestion Charge (it will be in the righthand panel)
l Select 'Make an Enquiry'
l Select 'ULEZ enquiry' from the drop-down list
l In the text box add' ULEZ Compliance Action', you may also add any further relevant text
l Attach the supporting evidence.

ULEZLondon@cclondon.com
tfl.gov.uk/ulez

Has anybody who has registered their early model TDM 900 with TFL for ULEZ exemption also received this letter?
If so have you managed to now become compliant? If so what extra evidence did you supply.

Thanks for your time guys and girls.

#2 chrisr

chrisr

has been here 4ever

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,746 posts
  • TDM model: 2010

Posted 18 February 2023 - 01:03 pm

Typical that they dont tell you what the issues are! I would phone them and try and get more details. As well as my tdm I have a 2002 Vauxhall Omega which(amazingly) is currently compliant as its Euro 4 but I am fully expecting them to change the regs to Euro 5 before long. TfL and Khan are skint so theyre looking at any way to extract more money from anyone who has the audacity to drive/ride in London and soon out to the M25 border. Its the one thing I admire about the French, they wouldnt put up with being treated like this but for some reason theres never any fight back in this country, we just accept all this nonsense. I used to live in Surrey, but without moving, I now apparently live in South London - my bike insurance premium has gone up accordingly!

Edited by chrisr, 18 February 2023 - 04:24 pm.

The Blue One : 2004 model owned 2010-2018 much loved, much missed and now living with a man in Scotland
The Black One : 2010 Model Registered 2013 owned 2018 - present.Beowulf Cans. Renthal 755s Grip Puppies,15w fork oil,DL650 handguards,givi engine bars,led spotlights,gipro gear indicator,shortened dogbones,LeeHenty CSM kit and stainless bits,Topsellerie seat,MRA Xcreen,grip puppies.PC III (dynoed). K&N airfilter,Fenda extenda.

#3 harvey krumpet

harvey krumpet

full o shoite

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,050 posts
  • TDM model: 1997

Posted 21 February 2023 - 03:14 am

Well bludgeon me with a frozen kipper.

I was going to have a rant and use foul language at the stupidity of gummint but I guess the private jet using, oat milk loving, man buns in suits are just trying to justify their existence without actually being useful. As usual.

Best of luck.

TDM 850 Loud and unusual. CRM 250r Woo hoo! DT 230 Lanza Fiddled with.... Bloody hell, is that legal? GG Randonee AKA "I didn't think that was possible".

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ULEZ, TFL, CONFORMITY

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users